- Text Size +
Anna and Logan stood in the dark, cold vent. The metal floor was cold on their bare soles, and a fair bit uncomfortable too. They were standing on years worth of dust and dirt that had fallen down the vent, stuff that to a normal sized person would be unnoticeable but, to their one inch bodies, felt like both small and large pebbles beneath their feet. Anna looked into Logan’s eyes, the adrenaline and sexual energy had finally left her body and she saw him for what he was. The love of her life, scared, cold, and dirty. Just like her. She walked over and hugged him, realizing how much she needed the reassurance of another humans touch right now. Even the hug meant to comfort her felt foreign. When they had been normal sized, Logan was always just a couple inches taller than Anna, so that her face rested in his neck. Now that they were both perfectly an inch tall, this height difference was noticeably absent. Even though Anna knew the lover she felt pressed against her, she couldn’t shake the anxiety it gave her to embrace something that felt so alien.

The two embraced in the cold dark, their hearts beating against each other, reminding them that there was still a reason to press on and find a way back to their normal selves. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of silence, Anna spoke and broke it, “I... I can’t believe she almost just crushed us like that.”

“I know.” Logan said, not breaking the embrace.

“We were so insignificant. Our own daughter could of crushed us under her toes and would have never known. We’d go missing and the kids would search and all the while she’d never know that-“ Anna began rambling but Logan interrupted her, putting a finger over her lips.

“Don’t worry about what could’ve happened, let’s just focus on getting out of here.” Logan reassured her. Anna nodded her head, years beginning to run down her cheeks ever so slightly. “Now, there’s no chance your serum is gonna wear off and we’ll burst through the floor boards right?”

“No, the serum is permanent unless the antidote is taken.” Anna said, wiping her tears away and recollecting herself.

“Alright that’s fine, let’s just find a way out of the vent then.”

Logan took Anna’s hand and looked around. The vent opened in both directions, and in both directions he could see areas where light filtered in through the floor openings. Trying to remember the layout of his own house, Logan walked towards the vent he figured would be closest to the couch, and the antidote. Anna followed close behind, still clutching Logan’s hand, as they walked through the dark cavern. The dirt and dust beneath their feet became deeper, coating Anna’s delicate feet in a sea of brown filth. It was dry and even fuzzy at times, but it was still sickening to think about. Walking through ankle high dirt had not been on Anna’s agenda for the evening.

“You still want to do this again sometime, right?” Logan asked, still leading her down the hall.

“You mean if we make it out of here? Probably. Just with a lot more precautions.”

“Oh definitely.” Logan giggled, “Like 300 more.”

The two crept along the cavernous vent slowly. Logan could see their destination but couldn’t see anything in between the two sources of light so he was moving at a snails pace. He stepped carefully, painfully aware that at any moment he could run into something he wasn’t particularly interested in seeing.

They were almost at the second lit area when Anna heard a loud “SQUISH” and Logan shout “ughhgggh ewww.”

“What is it?” Annaliese asked quickly, a hint of fear in her voice. She looked forward and could make out the silhouette of Logan lifting his foot out of a large blob.

“I think it’s... gum.” Logan said, still fairly disgusted. “Luke must have been throwing it down the vent again after I told him not too.” Anna rolled her eyes even though Logan couldn’t see in the dark, knowing very well that Luke, their son, was a slob, bless his heart.

“Gross.” She muttered, and the two trudged on.

They got to the second lit area and looked up. Above them they could see a large pair of bare feet hanging in the air above them. Every so often, the toes stretched or wiggled, but they both could tell they weren’t going anywhere. “Looks like Zara has found the spot she’s staying for the evening.” Logan said, almost trying to make a joke out of it. Anna, still a little shaken that Zara had nearly crushed them only a few moments ago, wasn’t particularly entertained.

The two searched around for a means to climb out of the vent. In normal measurements, the opening was probably only about 5 inches above them, but of course to them that was 5 body lengths. “If we had something to throw, I could probably throw something around the vent and we could climb our way out.” Logan suggested.

“Yeah that might work, but where are we gonna get a weight or a rope...” she said, partially thinking out loud as she looked around. Her head drifted to the left and she noticed something shimmering just outside the lit area of the vent. She curiously walked over to it and began to survey it. It was a silky white color that shimmered in the reflection of the light on the vent. It blocked the pathway down the vent nearly completely, stretching across to both walls as well as the floor and ceiling. It was delicately crafted with interweaving lines of the silky fabric like material. Anna’s mouth dropped as she realized what she was looking at, a massive spiders web.

Anna took a step forward and reached her hand out to the web. She hovered her hand over it briefly, trying to decide if this was a good idea or not, before wrapping her fingers around the large thread of the web. Adrenaline shot through her body and she quickly opened her palm. It took a little effort, the web was certainly sticky, but it wasn’t anything to make her afraid of doing it again. She reached out with both hands, bent over and clasped on.

At this moment, Logan happened to glance over and noticed Anna’s large, round rear sticking out. He felt his member begin to enlarge, turned on greatly by the beautiful sight in front of him. He walked forward, thinking about how crazy it was that they were an inch tall, stick in a vent, and yet her ass was still so delicious looking. Logan decided right then and there, he was gonna fuck Anna on this spider web. He got up right behind her and slid his dick into her unsuspecting pussy. Anna moaned and smiled with delight, grabbing on tight to the web.

“I was wondering when you’d come in.” She said playfully.

“I was just waiting for the right time.” Logan joked back. Anna pulled herself on his dick and pulled herself up onto the web, noticing the tickling, sticky sensation it left on her barefeet. Logan clambered up behind her and mounted her, thrusting his cock deep into her vagina. The two lovers moaned together, climbing higher and higher onto the spiders web as one, looking almost like the creature that created it. In the middle of the web, Anna turned on her back and Logan entered missionary style. She pulled her legs off the stick web, lifting her feet into the air and crinkling her toes with pleasure. Anna moaned as Logan went deeper and deeper into her, the gentle movements of the web bouncing back and forth with each thrust. The two were so caught in their euphoric energy, they didn’t notice as one by one, strands of the web detached from the walls of the cavernous vent and fell softly to the ground. They didn’t notice, until they ward a soft “rip” and felt their support give way under them. Logan pulled out of Anna quickly and jumped back, landing only a little gracefully on his feet. Anna however, didn’t have time and tumbled down onto her back, covered in the web.

“Ow! What the hell, Logan!” Anna shouted, standing up and pulling the broken strands of web off of her nude body. Logan, still at full mast, was distracted by her boobs jiggling as she did so.

“I....uh didn’t realize what was happening.”

“No shit!” Anna said in frustration. It became abundantly clear to Logan at this point that sexy time was now over and survival time was starting again.

“Let’s just focus on getting out of here.” Logan said trying to distract. Anna gave him an annoyed look, then pulled herself up. Looking back down at the crumpled spiders-web, she began to form an idea.