- Text Size +

Gina was now in the center of New York City. Before going on a rampage, she used the white hole inside her to grow more. Slowly she expanded. Where she had stood about 100 feet first, she now measured 200 feet already, gaining a few feet every minute. Growing, she strolled along the avenue, crushing cars and taxi's with each step. Her ankles smashed the traffic lights hanging over the crossings, footprints were left in the tarmac. People panicked as she approached, for she kept growing, slowly, to add to her fearsome presence.


New York's inhabitants ended under her feet as red mush. She still didn't care she was killing fellow human beings, for Gina's taste for power had overcome her ethics. She looked at her feet, which was hard because her breasts were in the way, as she trod upon fleeing people hardly the size of locusts, and crushed cars, vendor stands and small trees like nothing. 


She saw a skyscraper, about her size, where the employees were ogling her from behind the windows. Gina could see their tiny shapes and decided to have some fun. She stood in front of it, her chest proudly sticking out. She rubbed and kneaded her tits, while looking erotically at the people.


"Like what you see?" she cooed. "Do your wives have a pair of these? No, they are just tiny, flat, ugly bimbo's. I am a goddess! And I will..."


She took a step towards the building, her nipples touching the glass.


"... show you..."


She took another step. Her breasts smashed though the windows, bulldozing through the offices, ripping the concrete walls and floors open.


"... the power of..."


She arched her back, making her boobs stick out even more, ramming though the floors. The roof of the skyscraper collapsed, tons of debris falling down, most of it ending in Gina's awesome cleavage. Her tits could take the weight easily.


"... a REAL WOMAN!" she screamed, and twisted her torso violently, swinging her breasts like two humongous bags of sand from side to side, smashing into the remainder of the skyscraper. Glass, furniture, debris and people flew all over the place, falling to their death on the streets or smashing against nearby buildings. Gina's monstrous tits left nothing intact, their huge mass destroying everything.


"Bah! Pathetic! Is that what men can build? Even my little boobies can smash it without problem! Come on, can't this excuse of a skyscraper not even offer the slightest resistance to the softest part of my body? How pitiful!" she mocked.


With a violent kick, Gina smashed the lower floors of the skyscraper, sending it crashing down to its utter destruction. With loud rumbling sounds, she saw how it disappeared in a cloud of smoke. The cloud rose quickly, obscuring Gina's view. It stung her eyes and she had to cough.


"Damn! I can't see," she thought, rubbing her eyes. No fun that way. But she knew the solution. Gina accelerated her growth, so she would literally stand above such things like dust clouds raising from demolished buildings. Sides, she had something in mind for which she needed more height than the puny 250 feet she had measured as she kicked the skyscraper. Such slow growth was worthless. Better to draw proto-matter from the white hole and turn it into her own biomass swiftly. 


Gina focussed on more rapid growing and shot up, reaching 500 feet within seconds. Her feet became longer and wider, devouring whatever was near them by steamrolling. Her legs stretched, her behind broadened, her vast bosom inflating to an even more awesome size. 


The giantess reached 700 feet... 800... 900.... One thousand. But she didn't stop growing. She wanted more, she needed more. She got more. 1200 feet. 1500 feet. Buildings on either side of the street were being shoved aside by her feet, crashed down or simply toppled as she grew further.


2000 feet. Gina stopped and looked around her. As if she was hovering in a hot-air balloon over New York's centre! Great! There was hardly a skyscraper now that reached her height. Perfect! In the distance, she saw what she was looking for. A symbol of power. And she was about to destroy it. Gleefully, Gina walked towards it, crushing whatever was in her way and shoving the larger skyscrapers without effort aside.