- Text Size +

It was the biggest pair of natural breasts he had ever seen. As if two tit-shaped, flesh-colored handballs were attached to a slender, yet slightly muscular body. Just looking at the two shaking orbs could bring a man to sprout a boner and leak pre-cum. And those huge breasts were inches away from his face.


Dr. Patrick O'Mennemen had the time of his life. Gina, the presently 23-year old employee of the US government, rode on top of him, cowboy-style. The enormous breasts this young woman possessed wobbled and shook, nipples stiff and veins swollen. Patrick grabbed them, each with one of his hands, which were dwarfed by the boobs' sheer size. He kneaded them. Firm, yet pliable.


Gina moaned. Her black hair swung from side to side, her brown eyes closed in bliss. Patrick felt her clit stroke his sensitive shaft. Gina was experienced! She knew how to work a man. 


Gina opened her eyes and gazed down at the scientist.


"Can I have the keycard?" she panted. 


The keycard she meant was needed to open the door to a chamber where a truly unique phenomenon was kept. It was a so-called white hole, the opposite of a black hole. Where a black hole swallowed and compressed matter, producing nothing but X-rays, a white hole was actually emitting matter. The "other end" of a black hole, where the compressed matter from the latter (at least that was the hypothesis) emerged from. Matter in a black hole, matter being compressed, matter emerging from a white hole.


"Can I? Hmmm?" she purred. Patrick looked in her sparkling eyes and smiled, also panting.


Gina took his hands from her boobs, grabbed his neck and pushed his face forcefully in her awesome cleavage, while making thrusting motions with her back. Patrick's face was rammed into the huge breasts, again and again.


"Can I? Can I? Can I?" Gina asked with each trust. 


Patrick couldn't speak. The enormous boobs took away his breath.


Gina then stopped thrusting, but firmly squeezed her gigantic chest against him. Her boobs sealed themselves tightly around his face.


"Caaaaaan I?" she said in a shaking voice, while her tits shook wildly as well.
Patrick's world was black. He only existed in her cleavage, surrounded by walls of delicious, gigantic boobflesh. The head of the scientist shook along with her tits, as even his tensed neckmuscles couldn't offer any resistence to the gigantic mass of the young girl's rack. His stiff member stuck firmly in her cunt, and Patrick felt he couldn't hold back any longer. Her boobs, her delicious, huge boobs, did their job. He came.


"Aaaaaaahhh!" he cried in her chest, as he pumped his load in her. The cry was muffled, since Gina's tits clung to his face, sandwiching his head and effectively silencing his orgasmic screaming. "Aaaaah! Aaaah! Aah!". Each wave of sperm was accompanied by a cry. Then he felt weak, his arms fell to his side. 


Gina dislodged herself from his limping shaft and laid next to him on the bed. "Well?" she coed, "Can I have the keycard?"


Patrick took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes...." he groaned weakly.


This girl was fantastic. He had come four times in the last half hour! Four times! Patrick didn't know he had it in him (well, now, "it" was inside Gina). Gina stood up and turned towards him, her rich assets wobbling as she did so.


"Where is the keycard?" she asked.


"It hangs next to my jacket. And you need the code."


He told her the code, for the keycard alone was not enough. Both card and code were checked by the door's electronic lock.


Gina smiled, gave him a playful tweak in his cheek and left quickly, no doubt going for the keycard to get to the white hole.


Patrick grinned. "Stupid bitch," he thought. If only she knew! 


Since the matter emerging from the white hole was not yet "defined", meaning it still was so-called proto-matter, it could become everything. From hydrogen to uranium, each natural element could be formed instantly from the white hole's emissions. This was why it was possible to turn three young women, two named Mandy and Bianca, and this Gina, into huge giantesses. 


The white hole was absorbed by their bodies, and the proto-matter was added to the biomass of which they existed, thus making them grow to dizzying sizes. And not just that, as giantesses they began rampaging throughout the world. It was all being filmed by news channels, satellites, things like that. And Patrick kept records of each girl on DVD.


The reason no one save Patrick knew about these rampages was that from a certain amount of absorbed mass, the white hole would collapse and time would reverse. The huge gravitation field the collapse caused made time rewind, until to a point before the white hole was being absorbed. So nothing had happened, both in reality as in the memories of humanity. Only in specially shielded chambers this timeline-erasing collapse had no effect. 


Patrick had taped the rampages of all three women in such a shielded room. Hence he saw destruction that never had taken place.


The three girls had visited him, each in turn, on a space station named "Newton" for an interview, where he told them about the white hole afterwards. But once time had turned back, he wouldn't mention the white hole anymore, so they all left the station none the wiser. Hence none of the three girls didn't know about the white hole at the moment. Patrick had watched the DVD's countless times. Mandy and Bianca were great, but Gina... this woman was unbelievable as a giantess! So wicked, so power-hungry... and those tits! Patrick had produced at least a gallon of cum watching her.
But he wanted more. And he would get it.


It was why he went back from the space station to Earth, taking the equipment with him. And the white hole too, for he had made up a devilish plan. Once on Earth, he settled in his apartment in the outskirts of New York City and invited Gina for another interview. He knew she wanted power, and therefore he wrote that he had discovered a unique phenomenon, one that would certainly draw the attention of her superiors.


His words found their mark. Gina came, lured by a chance to shine, and he showed her the white hole, with the same story he told her in the now collapsed timeline. Same story, same girl, same reaction. She wanted it. But now, the price to get to visit the white hole again was higher. No more trying to seduce him by mere cuddling. She had to offer more. And she had.


Patrick had played his cards right. Gina wanted this white hole so much (to steal and use it), she was willing to fuck him. And while Patrick had had the wildest imaginations of him and Gina having sex, the reality was even better. Man, this girl was experienced! She knew what she looked like, and shamelessly exploited it to get her way. 


Patrick knew she faked her own orgasms. He didn't care. Gina thought she was tricking him, but in reality, he was tricking her.


The recording equipment stood ready. Getting up, he dressed, and went to the shielded room to turn the recorder on to check it. Besides, he had secretly installed a camera in his bedroom and taped secretly the sex he and Gina had had! 
The DVD recorder worked nicely. Now all he needed to do was waiting for Gina to use the white hole, and grow.