- Text Size +

Gina left Germany and trampled though Poland. The country, which is quite flat already, became even flatter as her atombomb-like footfalls pounded it. Entire cities were crushed, countless acres of farmland destroyed. The power-hungry female killed and crushed merciless, not even caring that that gray patch she stepped on was the old city of Kraków. Now, it was a ruin in a 300 feet deep footprint.


Gina went further, her enormous boobs wobbling and ramming into tiny grains of sand -to her- that were airplanes and helicopters. They wanted to avoid and dodge her, but since she was 15 miles tall and walked 12 miles per second, not even the fastest airplane could outfly her. So dozens of airplanes ended against the humongous rack Gina dragged in front of her. 


She did that what Napoleon and Hitler failed to do. Within no time, Gina had crossed the Ukraine, parts of Russia, and reached Moscow. Without being bothered by the sheer vastness of the country and the winter (it was summer anyway), Gina saw the city and grinned. Already fires had broken out, judging from tiny puffs of smoke emerging from countless buildings. Did the Russians want to burn the city down, like they did when Napoleon came?


Gina didn't know that the tremors her footfalls caused had started the fires, as gas pipes had burst and the emerging methane quickly found flames that ignited it. People trying to light their -last- cigarette, flames under stoves, traffic accidents by panicked citizens, that sort of things caused fires all over Moscow.


Gina entered the city, pressing the Red Square deep into the ground and crumbling the Kremlin under her toes. A few steps later, and the remains of Moscow stuck against the skin of her soles. Together with Washington DC, Gina had destroyed two of the most powerful cities on Earth within a day.


She smiled. Oh, this was so good! Nothing could kill her, nothing could harm her. Even the largest cities could be trampled within a few seconds. Ancient monuments, entire forests, hills and mountains, it all ended in seconds under her mass. Wonderful!


Gina laid on her back. She gazed up in the sky. This was power! Nothing, nothing on Earth could stop her. Her black hair was already long and powerful enough to ensnare an entire army. Her arms where so long that she could dig a tunnel in a matter of second by sticking them in the ground, a tunnel those puny humans would need many months time for to dig it. And the costs... Countless millions. She could do it for free. Her gigantic breasts where mountains in their own right, and Gina imagined tiny mountaineers trying to climb them, only to fall to their deaths when she merely inhaled a bit too quickly. They could build an entire city on her belly, and railroad tracks on her legs. Gina was the perfect goddess, the symbol of ultimate female power.


But why, she thought, stop here? Why not grow even more? The white hole inside her could provide her with a sheer endless supply of matter, and she could grow larger and larger. 


Yes, why not?


So she grew again.