- Text Size +

"Aaah, that was good! Was it as good for you as it was for me, John?" Gina asked. She looked at the dead body, lying in a puddle of her juice. "No, suppose not," she muttered.


Gina stood up and trampled the White House down. The building fell easily under her footfalls, nothing remained intact. She was in charge now, and such a tiny puny building was unworthy of a fine being like her. So the White House was reduced to white debris.


But Gina was going to find out that those tinies were not giving up so quickly. A large army was on her way, and the giantess was greeted by bombs that actually hurt her. Bombers flew over her, fighter jets shot missiles. They burned her skin.


"Ow! What the...?" The giantess had been caught off-guard. She saw the airplanes and knew what was going on. So, they wanted her dead? Their mistake!


"Just you wait!" Gina cried in anger as she saw the airforce turning for another assault.


Gina focussed again on growing, and grow she did. She grew and grew, past 3000 feet, 4000 feet, past one mile. Her body was so big now, the missiles didn't hurt her anymore. She could even hardly see the planes. And still she grew.


Two miles. Gina's shadow eclipsed a vast portion of Washington DC. The to her gnat-like bombers were flattened as she clapped her hundreds of feet long hands together with a sound that shattered countless windows. Fighters were swatted out of the air with her long, long, arms. And Gina kept growing. 


Three miles... Six miles... Ten miles.


Gina towered over the capital, its buildings nothing more than indistinguishable fields of grey. The land army, which had been sent to fight her as well, was steamrolled by her expanding feet. Gina never knew they had been there.


As she reached the staggering height of 15 miles, Gina halted. Her vast feet covered most of the capital, the landmarks, like the Washington Monument and Capitol, had been run over by her feet. She put her hands on her hips and grinned. Another symbolic statement. She was literally standing on the nation's capital, had it literally underfoot. She, Gina, was literally the big cheese here.


Gina swept her foot, from left to right, over the remains of Washington DC, turning the entire city into a pile of rubble. Such power! The capital of the most powerful nation of the world being obliterated by merely standing on it, and afterwards wiping her foot! She, Gina, had gotten more than she had ever dreamt of!


"What now?" she wondered. Trampling the entire US down? Going to China and show them who was boss? No. Europe. She wanted to go to Europe. Though Gina had always desired to go there, she had never phantomed it would be as a 15-mile tall harbinger of doom.


"Europe it will be", she thought, and went on her way. Her 12-mile long strides took her quickly to the east coast of the US, destroying entire cities as she simply stepped on them, while flattening countless hills. She didn't care. 


A huge earthquake shattered vast areas of land as she jumped over the waters separating Maryland from Delaware. Going further east, villages and cities were nothing but debris in footprints after she had passed by. Gina stopped walking briefly as she reached the coast, standing on Slaughter Beach. Somehow, no one would laugh about the fact that the name was fitting.


"Let's see. Europe lies to the northeast," the giga-giantess thought as she gazed over the Atlantic. She didn't want to end up in Africa, though she could easily bridge the distance between both continents via Gibraltar with her long, long legs. Gina smiled. She was so big! She could stand on two continents at once!


"Europe, here I come," she smiled, and went on her way.