- Text Size +

The 100 feet tall Gina walked, Steve stuck between her enormous boobs. They were so large that they could rival a hot air balloon, and so firm that despite the full-grown man trying to pry them apart with all his masculine strength, they didn't budge an inch. So he could do nothing but play along, pointing Gina the way to New York's center.


Steve had lied to his wife he was going on a business trip, only to attend the big boobed babes contest. Now he was being trapped in no doubt the biggest pair of boobs he had ever seen, and probably, ever would. He felt them wobble slightly with each step of the giantess, he felt her powerful heartbeat behind her breastbone, and hoped he would survive this. And if he did, Steve vowed, he would never, ever tell lies to his wife again, let alone ogle big-titted babes.


He managed to twist his torso somewhat and gazed up to Gina's face. He saw her huge neck, chin, and nose a dozen feet above him. Gina looked straight ahead, obviously not caring were she stepped. Steve did, however. He felt, and heard, when another car, house, or person was flattened under her huge feet. His heart raced, he sweated, and he felt his groin going wet. It was pee.


"Where to, Steve?" her voice boomed from above. Steve miserably pointed straight ahead. He felt like a hostage and could only hope the army would rescue him as soon as possible. Steve hoped as well that if Gina was to be killed, they would only do so after he was released from this fleshy prison instead of before. He saw in his mind what would happen if Gina would be shot and fall forward to the ground, tits first, with him stuck between them. Being flattened under the largest pair of breasts ever. Steve shuddered.


He tried to lift himself out of her cleavage, but the tits of this young girl held his body tightly in place. Gina felt his hands on her boobs and even the pressure he applied to get himself out.


"No, no, Steve. You can't escape my titties. They are too much for a puny little man like you," she playfully teased. 


"Ooompf!" Steve moaned. Gina had suddenly taken a deep breath, inflating her stupendous chest even more. Her swelling tits pressed Steve's body together, like he was stuck between two balloons blowing themselves up. Her flesh covered his entire body now.


"See? My little boobies like you. They won't let you go, Steve. Now, where to?" Gina remarked after she had exhaled again.


Steve pointed sheepishly in the direction of New York's center. Gina knew how she could make men docile with her boobs.


As they walked past skyscrapers, Steve saw the people inside looking at them. He felt embarrassed. How was he going to explain all this? He, stuck in the gigantic cleavage of a 100 feet tall giantess, who was crushing and killing everything. Sweat poured down his back.


It became worse when all of a sudden a news helicopter hovered in front of them. Now he was on the news as well, being filmed while wedged in Gina's cleavage! He felt blood run up his face. What if people thought he was her husband? Or boss? Oh dear....
Gina lunged at the helicopter, smashing it to pieces. Steve witnessed her killing again, this time a few journalists when the chopper fell apart like made of loosely glued together pieces of cardboard.


"Oh my God...", he murmured as he saw the crew fall down. It was terrible. And what would she do with him?


"Wouldn't I be a good taxi, Steve?" Gina asked jolly as if nothing had happened. "Imagine, passengers being brought from A to B in my cleavage. Gina's titty-taxi. That'd be a sensation, eh, Steve?"


Steve only wanted to get out of this sensation. Would she kill him once they had arrived at her goal? Or let him go, showing at least some morals and gratitude? He decided to take his chance when they arrived at their destination. Pointing her in the wrong direction or not telling her they had arrived could anger her, after all.


"We are now in New York's centre," he cried as loud as he managed, compressed as his ribcage was by the breastflesh surrounding it. But Gina had heard him.


"Aaah, great! Thanks, Steve!" Gina said. She plucked him from her cleavage and put him on the roof of a nearby flat.


"You are a real sweet," she beamed, and gave the doll-sized guy a kiss. Steve nearly lost his balance, and saw Gina turn and leave. He looked at her, realizing how vast she was once again, and passed out.