- Text Size +

The 100 feet tall Gina walked through the outskirts of New York City, seeing people point up at her, take pictures, and, most of them, flee. Good! They were the smart ones. 


She deliberately crushed cars under her feet, after having carefully checked whether the yielding metal would cut her skin or not. It didn't. She was already so massive and heavy, the little cars could not even scratch her skin. Not even that sports car that smashed full speed against her ankle.


CRASH! The front of the red vehicle folded like an accordion as it hit the giantess' foot. Gina felt it and gazed down. A twenty-something guy sat behind the wheel, dazed, but unharmed because of the airbag.


Gina bent down and picked the car up. It fit nicely on her palm, which was 9 feet long. The car looked like a big toy, the driver like a doll. A startled doll, for he was white as a sheet and looked with terror in her big brown eyes.


"Can't you look out?" the giantess spat. "Or am I so small that you can say you didn't see me, hm? It seems to me you need a lesson!"


She pulled the guy from the seat, tearing the safety belt and holding him in her other hand. Gina held the car in front of him. With a mocking expression, she made him watch how she crushed the car as she clenched her hand to a fist. The red sports car, very expensive no doubt, folded with a metallic shriek. Oil and gas ran out as Gina mangled the vehicle like a large soda can. She nonchalantly dropped it. The car fell hard on the street, next to her foot. Gina stomped on the wreck, reducing the car to a flat, reddish sheet of metal and glass.


"As for you," she told her little captive, who looked at her open-mouthed, "...I have something else in mind. You were saved by the airbag of your late car. Now you will die by MINE!"


Gina threw him up the the air and waited until he came down, screaming like mad. She twisted her torso, and when the guy fell past her chest, she twisted quickly back, using her now truly gigantic boobs as a sideward battering ram. 


SPLASH! The screaming ended abrupt as Gina ginormous milking machine hit the little man with full force. His bones shattered from the impact, his intern organs ruptured. Gina saw the mangled body fly dozens of feet through the air before it landed in the shrubs. Yes, hitting someone with boobs so big was worse than being hit by a truck. Gina scratched her boob and grinned. This was fun!


She continued to walk, making sure to step on something with each stride, and finally came to a small public area. On the plaza she saw that there was a contest going on.


A big breast contest.


She saw a dozen big-boobed women stand on a podium, while at least two hundred guys where ogling them. Most of the boobs the women showed were not natural, and some even bigger than Gina's (being 5'6). The contest came to a halt as she approached the podium.


"Hi there, may I compete too?", she asked with mock sweetness in her voice.


Gina bent over the frozen people, letting her gargantuan rack dangle over the podium. 


"I believe I am the winner. All natural. Want to know my cup size? Its not a cup, its a shopping cart, ha, ha!"


She kneeled, and then let herself fall down, chest first, on the podium. Immediately the other contestants, the few guys of the jury and the wooden podium itself were crushed under the vast mass of Gina's tits. They were so big now that they covered the entire podium completely and broke through the wood like it was rotten and thin. 


"Yup, I am the winner," she announced, standing up. Two corpses which stuck to her bosom fell off.


"And you, little perverts," she addressed the crowd of startled men at her feet. "I hope you like big feet as well as big boobs, because you are going to get them!"
Gina stomped on the crowd. Bodies disappeared under her large, naked feet, being crushed and turned into red mincemeat. Gina stomped and stomped, quickly overtaking those that ran for it. Of course, because of her height, she could take strides of 60 feet at least, and no one could outrun her. Even that guy who had reached his car and was about to get in was flattened as she trod heavy upon him, as was the car.


With only three people left, Gina bent over and scooped them up. The three guys looked at her in utter despair as they were brought up to her face. She scanned them and picked one between thumb and index finger. 


"No," she said and threw him away like a cigarette butt. The second one followed. Now she only had one guy left, sweating and shaking. The giantess thought he looked cute.


"Why hello there, little man," she said sweetly. "What is your name?"


The guy had lost his voice from fear. Gina lifted him up to her ear, which had the size of a mattress.


"I didn't catch that," she said.


"Ahem... S... Steve..." the guy croaked.


"Steve? Well nice to meet you, Steve. I am Gina. Gina the giantess," she said while bringing him in front of her face again. "You like big tits, Steve?"


Steve nodded. He did, but it seemed he was going to get more than he bargained for.


"And do you know the way here in New York City, Steve?" 


He nodded again. It was best to play along with Gina, he thought, for he had witnessed she had no qualms about killing.


"Good! I am but a little girl from San Francisco, and a stranger here. I heard New York City can be dangerous, if you don't watch your step... especially for someone like me. Got it, Steve? Watch your step? Dangerous? Me? Ha, ha!" she joked. Steve nervously laughed.


"Well, I need you to point the way to the cities' centre. Will you be a sweet and do me this favor, Steve?" she asked. 


Steve was sweetness itself.


"Great. Let's go, and since you like big boobs so much, Steve..." she said, and wedged her new friend, feet first, into her deep, cavernous cleavage until only his arms, shoulders and head stuck out. Face turned away from Gina, he could now show her the way while at the same going for the ride of his life.