- Text Size +

Patrick was standing in the recording room, still shaking a bit from his multiple orgasms, as suddenly his appartment began to rumble. He saw that underneath the roof plaster and small stones rained down. A split second later, concrete crumbled, only to make room for huge fingers. They turned upwards, and began lifting the roof.


Patrick watched open-mouthed. The roof was being opened like the lid from a kettle, to reveal daylight and a gigantic, naked Gina.


"Hello my little lover," she purred. "This white hole of yours works perfectly. Look how massive I have become."


"What.... But...", Patrick stammered. This was unexpected. He had thought Gina would steal and use the white hole, yes, but not use it immediately. He had anticipated she would flee and take it as quickly as possible home, to San Francisco, to try it out there, like last time. Crushing her uncaring fathers' old-timers, killing her former teachers, things like that. But now, the bitch had absorbed the hole on the spot and lost no time growing.


A huge hand reached down and grabbed him. Gina was so large that her hand alone could easily engulf his entire body. As her fingers, each as thick as a mature tree's trunk, snaked themselves around him, Patrick's world became dark again. But this time, the darkness was unpleasant. He felt being lifted up in the air.


Light returned as Gina opened her hand. He looked at her enormous face, her black hair waving gently in the wind, her sparkling brown eyes fixed upon him. A broad smile, but Patrick couldn't tell whether she was smiling because she liked him or because she had evil plans. 


It was the latter.


"Thank you, moron, for giving me the keycard! Now I can have all the power I want," she said. "But you, I don't need you no longer. Bye, bye!"


She dropped him from her height, which was around 100 feet. Patrick saw the ground approaching fast, and hit with a loud "THUD!" 


He was dead on the spot. 


Not satisfied, Gina placed one of her feet on his corpse to crush it. It felt as if stepping on a warm, fat frog.


"Just in case you have something to reverse the effects," she murmured. "And because you thought you could fuck me just like that, pervert!" she added.


Gina looked down at his -partly- demolished house. It was like a dollhouse to her. She bent over and stomped with her fist on it. The remainder of the red-tiled roof collapsed with a loud rumble, smoke mulched out, wooden beams cracked. Gina stomped again and again, demolishing the house with her fist. As it was almost destroyed, she rubbed her hand.


"Ow, this is getting me nowhere," she thought. She stood up and placed her foot carefully on the ruined building, because she didn't want a piece of metal or a wooden beam sting her. But everything crushed instantaneous under her sole. No pain, only the -pleasant- feeling of cracking masonry and equipment smashing. Gina smiled. Yes, that was the ticket! Using her feet to destroy. 


She looked down and took a deep breath, seeing her now truly vast bosom expand. "Well, maybe I can use something else to wreck havoc, should it be necessary," she thought, gently stroking her tits. 


She was very proud of her huge breasts. When she was her former 5'6, they had the size of handballs, her relatively petite frame all the more accentuating her large boobs. More often than not, she had used them to seduce men in power, either to have them giving her promotions or, in a few cases, blackmail them. Most were married after all, and didn't want Gina to blab about them being dishonest to their wives. Her way of climbing the career ladder.


And on the beach... Gina always enjoyed guys ogling her, and especially seeing them being told off by their envious girlfriends. One even got a visible boner in his tight shorts, trying to hide it from public view, but failed. His -flat-chested- girlfriend began slapping him as soon as she noticed his lump and the cause of it. Gina grinned as she recalled that one. 


"Well, looks like I am a giantess now," she thought, all kinds of possibilities racing though her mind. Finally, she could have power! And she would grab it. 
"Time to show the world who is boss, " she thought.