- Text Size +

Gina grew. And grew. And grew. Her already colossal body expanded to a vastness beyond imagination. Soon she covered most of Asia, her shoulders ploughing through China while her feet shoved the Caucasus into Western Europe. 


Her breasts rose, up in the sky first, then into outer space. Nipples now big enough to build a metropolis on their tips entered the vacuum of space, untouched by the laws of physics that would usually cause death. The energy Gina sucked from the white hole seemed to compensate everything.


Under her gigantic back and ass, Asia cracked. Her mass had reached the point that the tectonic plates could no longer bear her weight. Like a piece of brittle parchment, Europe and Asia shattered. The entire planet suffered a calamity beyond imagination as Gina grew to 5000 miles, a calamity that put the mass extinction of the dinosaurs caused (presumably) by a meteor impact millions of years ago to shame.


Gina felt the Pacific Ocean wet her hair. Well, since she was so huge, it was more like making it moist rather than wet. Her gargantuan mob of back hair soaked countless millions of gallons of water up, draining the Pacific and killing countless fish and other sea creatures. Her feet shoved at the same time through the Atlantic, flooding Africa and America with enormous tidal waves before the latter was being bulldozed by a pair of soles 1000 miles high and counting.


Slowly, the in the meantime 10,000 mile big Gina changed the look of the Earth. A common map of its continents was no longer accurate, as she had replaced, shattered and obliterated them by mere growing. 


40,000 miles tall, but Gina wasn't done growing. Bigger and bigger she went, until Earth was totally eclipsed by her gigantic, cosmologically colossal body. She was 80,000 miles tall!


Gina stopped her growth and began rubbing her back over the Earth. The planet had the size of a small beach ball compared to her, and it rolled over and over as the tera- giantess used it as a massage-ball like some people do at the gym, either as an exercise or just to relax. Then she turned around and pressed her now truly gigantic tits on the Earth. 


Her cleavage covered most of it.


"Aaaaaah," Gina cried, as she rolled the planet between her boobs. This was the ultimate power! The entire world stuck in her cleavage! Was their a better way of showing that she was boss? Her tits alone, the bosom she normally used to subdue wild men and make the rich and powerful do whatever she wanted, now had the Earth in its grasp! Her most distinct trait covering the Earth! It made her hot again.


Gina plunged a finger in her cunt and began fingering herself. In and out her finger went, while she focussed on the wet planet wedged in her ample cleavage. 


"Aaaaahhh!" she screamed, as her cunt vomited the largest amount of slime ever. It was so much, it could form an orb of sticky liquid the size of a dwarf planet, orbiting the sun. What would an alien civilization make of it, if they visited our solar system in the future? Alien scientists would come up with the weirdest theories how such a world would come into existence, but it was highly doubtful they'd ever guess the truth.


A 80,000 mile tall giantess' cum.


Gina's tits had swollen to even larger proportions in sexual pleasure and orgasm, and doing so, they had crushed the Earth. Chunks of rocks floated around her stiff nipples, bumped into her, drifted around. This planet, having formed in billions of years, was destroyed in seconds by a horny woman's breasts!


Gina stretched her back, and one boob bumped into the moon. Her boob was far bigger and more massive that the late Earth's natural satellite, and the impact took a large chunk out of the moon while sending the rest spinning away into nothingness.
Gina looked around her and saw the sun in the distance. The sun, that large orb being the source of all life, beckoned her. Why noy destroy it too?


Gina focussed on growing again, and she did. But as she reached 100.000 miles, she once again had reached the critical mass and the white hole collapsed, causing time to reverse under the huge gravitational forces. Another timeline gone.


EPILOGUE

Patrick O'Mennemen stood in the sealed chamber and looked at his recording equipment. The DVD player signalled it had taped something. So, there had been another timeline. He had plans of sending Gina an email, asking her to drop by for another interview about a truly unique phenomenon, something that would surely draw the attention of her superiors. So Gina had taken the bait and grown again.

Great! 


Grinning, he took his pants off, sat down, turned his DVD player on, his dick already rising with arousal. What destruction would she have caused this time?


He saw how he and Gina where having sex, having secretly installed a camera in his bedroom, and then him giving Gina the keycard to the white hole's chamber. He saw himself getting up and go away. Then he heard rumbling sounds, Gina's loud voice scolding him, and a few minutes later, the screen went black. It took a while before he realized what had happened.


Gina had turned into a giantess right on the spot, and destroyed his house.
Including his recording equipment!


Nothing of her rampage had been taped!


He stared at the black screen, played forward, fast forward, but nothing but blackness was to be seen. It had all been in vain.


Luckily, no one was around, for they would certainly thought he had gone mad, hearing Dr. O'Mennemen scream and rant for at least half an hour....

 


THE END