- Text Size +

Europe was in chaos. No wonder, since the 15-mile Gina was so vast, she could step over entire mountain ranges easily. Which she did.


Sometimes.


Other times, she simply flattened the mountains, either by stepping on them, or crumbling them like made of brittle plastic. Switzerland saw its beloved Alps disappear into the ground, like the Earth swallowed them up, as Gina stepped on them. Or they came down, rumbling, belching smoke, burying countless villages under rocks and debris as the giantess carelessly trod on them like they were mere mole hills. The mountains, having protected the country for centuries, were partly gone as Gina left and entered Germany, leaving the Swiss feel "naked".


Entering Germany,the first large city she encountered was Munich. The Bavarian capital was reduced to a smoldering ruin with a huge, 2-mile footprint in the middle when Gina left. 


She didn't care.


To show how powerful she was, she didn't even bother to step twice on a city. One casual footfall, and the city was flattened, while the buildings around her foot were blown away by the air replacement, collapsed from the earthquakes her vast weight caused, or simply covered by tons of dust and debris that each of her steps made flying around. From a distance, one could see a circle of whitish dust form around the city Gina stepped on, moving outward fast. Like a nuclear bomb , without the mushroom cloud. So powerful was the 15-mile giantess. She was a living weapon of mass destruction.


Gina went north, turning the Black Forest into a thin layer of greenish mush as she walked through it like it was a bed of moss. 


After a few minutes, and after some minor cities had turned into debris under her feet, she saw Berlin. Gina stopped walking and put her hands on her hips.


"That feeling of deja vú again..." she thought as she gazed down on Berlin. Why did she have it? She didn't know. 


Gina bent down on her hands and knees and crawled over Berlin, eclipsing it with her vast body and giving the inhabitants a view of the biggest pair of boobs they'd ever see. Her two orbs dangled over the city, like two jelly-filled mountains, slightly tanned and nearly perfectly round.


Although the city knew it was doomed, thousands of men, gazing up at those delicious tits, couldn't hold it. Their dicks stiffened, leaked pre-cum, and some came in their pants. Others simply dropped their pants and began masturbating shamelessly, as if to have one last good fuck before death. Was it the overwhelming stimulus her boobs provided? Was it the amount of pheromones the giantess emitted in enormous quantities over the city? No one knew. But just as she caused countless orgasms among the tinies below her breasts, those same breasts killed them as Gina let herself fall down on the city.


They came and went.


Gina, meanwhile, enjoyed the sensation her sensitive nipples caused as she destroyed large parts of Berlin with nothing but her tits. Their mass sank so deep in the Earth, that they touched the swampy area underneath the German capital. The cold, moist waters sent pleasant shivers through her vast body. 


"Aaahhhh!"she moaned, and dragged her boobs back and forth, enjoying the cold water on her sensitive flesh and erect (250 feet long) nipples.


"Aaah, aah, AAAHHHH!" she screamed. Before she realized, she came again. The cold swamp waters were so pleasant, it had aroused the giga-giantess to the point where she orgasmed. Countless gallons of slime flew from her cunt, clattering down on a suburb of the German capital. The huge tidal wave of cum smothered the entire suburb, only to glide away, taking a few villages with it. 


Gina sighted blissfully and got up, brushing her gargantuan boobs off. How many orgasms did she have in the last two hours? Gina had lost track. But being a giantess was fantastic, especially because she could have the greatest sex ever, all the time. She got up and looked down. Berlin was gone, only two large holes in the ground where her tits had been. 


"Europe is wonderful," the giantess thought. "But now its time to visit Asia."


On her way she went, to the south-east. On her way she trampled the city of Leipzig, where the famous "Völkerschlachtdenkmal", the 270 feet tall monument that commemorated the battle against Napoleon, was crushed under her big toe. No one could mourn for it, for the rest of the city ended under the rest of her foot.