- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story takes place before the other Dibs stories. The shrinking virus is ravaging the male population, shrinking men to the size of little dolls. As of yet, shrunken men still have the same rights as full-sized people. But as of midnight tonight, a new law will be coming into effect at midnight tonight, allowing any woman who finds a shrunken man to keep him as her pet. 

The TA


“Oh my god!” Kara squeals down at him, looking delighted. “I knew it was a good idea to show up early for class.” 


“What?” Cassie drones from the classroom doorway. He can tell just from her bored sounding voice that she’s on her phone. 


“There’s like, a teeny little guy in my seat! I think it’s the TA!” 


“Oh my god really?” Cassie perks up. “Which one?” 


Kara licks her lips. 


“The cute one.” 


Cassie comes over to gawk down at him as well. Both girls are wearing their cheer uniforms and they’re standing close enough that their short, pleated skirts loom above him, casting massive shadows like thunder clouds. He notices with unease that Kara isn’t wearing the usual spandex shorts that cheerleaders wear under their skirts. Every time she turns around to address Cassie, he sees the smooth, bouncy planets of her ass cheeks spilling out of her silky pink panties. For some reason the sight fills him with as much unease as arousal. 


She squats down to look at him closer, her huge smiling face like a menacing sun on the horizon of the seat he’s trapped on. She starts petting the side of his face with her pinky. 


“Look, can you…” his voice cracks embarrassingly as they giggle down at him. He clears his throat. “Can you please help me?” 


Kara, licking her lips, cups her palm behind him and slides his tiny unwilling body towards the edge of the seat, close to her face. “Of course! I’m gonna take like, such good care of you, cutie!” 


Trying not to be thrown by her weird phrasing, he clears his throat again and carries on. 


“Okay great, um… Well I think if you just take me to the front office, they’ll be able to contact the…” 


“Wait, hang on,” Cassie interrupts him, stepping closer. “How come you get to take him?” 


“Um… It doesn’t really matter who…” he starts, but Kara interjects. 

“He’s in my seat! It’s totally like, destiny or whatever. She turns her gaze to him, looking him up and down with a mischievous gleam in her eyes that makes him nervous. “He’s mine.” 


Cassie rolls her eyes. “Ugh, fine.” 


He’s confused. “Wait…”


Biting her lip, Kara ruffles his hair with her finger. “This is gonna be so much fun! I’ve never had a pet before.” 


His stomach flips. 


“Wait, what?!” 


“You’re gonna love being my little pet, cutie! I’m gonna bring you with me everywhere so I can play with you whenever I want, and I’m gonna give you lots of kisses and cuddles.” 


Horrified, he tries to back away but she pens him in with one hand while continuing to pet him with the other. 


“Wait, what are you talking about! You’re supposed to take me to the authorities! They have facilities now, for people who… um…” 


His voice dries up as both the girls raise their eyebrows and drop their jaws. 


“Oh my god, like, you haven’t heard?” says Cassie. 


“Aww, poor little guy!” Kara coos. “You’re not going anywhere but home with me, cutie. They just announced the new law about guys who catch the shrinking virus. It’s basically like, finders keepers now.” 


“What?!” he says. “That can’t be true!” 


“Aww, don’t be sad! We’re gonna have fun! Come on, give your new owner a little kiss.” 


Her fingers wrap around him from behind and hold him fast as she slowly moves her smiling lips towards him. 


“Wait, stop! I don’t… Mmmfff…” His protests are muffled as her soft, pillowy lips engulf his face and she sucks most of his head into her mouth. In the humid darkness of her mouth, her tongue greets him with enthusiasm and swirls around him, thoroughly drenching him in her saliva by the time she finally releases him onto the seat. 


He stumbles backwards, coughing and spitting. The girls giggle. 


“I don’t think he likes your little kisses, Kara,” Cassie says mockingly. 


“Aww, that’s okay,” Kara sighs happily. “He’ll get used to it! Won’t you cutie?” 


He scoffs. “Stop calling me that! I’ve been your TA for three months, you know my name!” 


The girls look at each other and laugh. 


“Umm…” says Kara. 


“You don’t even know my name?”


“Well like, you’re just a TA. It’s not like you actually like, matter or anything.” 


“I feel like it starts with, like… a T?” 


“Tyler? Ooh, no… Trevor!” 


“That’s not even close!” he yells. “My name is…” 


Kara places her fingertip over his mouth, easily silencing him. 


“It doesn’t matter cutie. You’re my pet now, so like, I get to name you.” 


“Mmmfff!” He tries to pull away from her finger to free his voice but her other hand quickly arrives behind him to hold him in place. 


“What do you think, Cassie?” 


“Ooh, I dunno!” Cassie says. “Maybe like, Sparky?” 


“Aww, cute! But like… Mmm…” Looking him up and down, she cocks her head to the side. “Yeah, I dunno if he’s really a Sparky… What about like, Fluffy?”

 

Cassie claps her hands and bounces up and down on the spot. “Ooh I like that!” 


He manages to wrestle his face out from under her grip for long enough to shout “I’m not a fucking dog!” 


They just giggle, Kara’s hand quickly sealing over his mouth again. 


“Ooh, that actually gives me an idea!” Kara says. “I have like a little toy dog in my old dollhouse from when I was a kid, and it has like a little pink rubber collar on it. I think it would fit my little guy here perfectly!” 


“Oh my god, that would be like, so cute!” 


“I know right? And I can put like, a little leash on him too!” 


“That’s like, so adorable!” 


“Yeah! And then like, when I’m just chilling at home and he’s like painting my toenails or whatever, I can just pull on his leash whenever I feel like playing with him.” 


“That’s like, so perfect! When I get one I’m gonna do that too.” 


“I’m not wearing a fucking collar!” 


The girls burst out laughing. “Oh my god it’s like, so cute that you think you have a choice!” Kara giggles. 


That’s it. This is just too much. “How dare you, you little brats!” he screams. “I am a human being! You can’t just treat me like… Wait… Wait! Stop!”


He’s interrupted by her planting a flurry of kisses all over his face. She giggles down at his infuriated expression, nuzzling him with her nose and continuing to plant her sickeningly wet kisses all over his face. 


“What are you…!” he starts angrily, but her cheerful booming voice easily drowns him out. 


“Aww, look how cute he is when he’s mad!” 


“He’s legit like, super adorable.” 


“Are you a gwumpy wittle pet? Poor wittle Mr. Gwumpy Wumpy!” 


Fighting to get his words out with her nuzzling and kissing him, he finally manages to yell out, “This can’t be how it works! I’m a human being, I have rights!” 


Kara just giggles. 


“Actually, he’s right,” Cassie says. Both he and Kara look up at her in surprise. 


“What?” they say in unison. 


“Well like, until midnight tonight. That’s when the new law goes into effect. Technically.” 


He’s filled with relief for a moment, until Kara turns her gaze back to him, looking completely unfazed. Still holding him in place and gently petting him, she looks up at Cassie. 


“You know, I don’t know if I told you about this Cassie, the craziest thing happened to me last week.”


“Yeah?” 


“Yeah. It was like, I dunno… Around midnight. I was just like, chilling in my room when I realized that I felt something stuck, like…” She fixes her gaze on him and licks her lips. “Between my butt cheeks.”


Cassie’s lips slowly curl into a wry smile. “Wow, no way!” She glances down at him with a smirk. “What was it?” 


Kara smirks down at him. “It doesn’t matter, like, whatever. It was just like, an eraser or something. I just think it’s like, so funny that I didn’t even notice it was there. For so long!” 


“Yeah, like, it must have been there for hours. That’s so weird.” 


“Mmm hmm.” She bites her lip, watching his face go pale. “Literally like, nine hours. I must have sat on it in class and it just like, kinda got stuck in my butt.” 


“Wow.” 


“It probably belonged to somebody too, but like, what could I do? I didn’t even notice that it was there. I didn’t even mean to sit on it, I definitely didn’t mean to take it home.” 


“Yeah, like, I feel like that’s really not your fault.”


“Right? So anyway…” She leans in close to him, her warm breath washing over his face like the breeze on a humid summer evening. “It’s mine now. I’m keeping it forever.” 


“Might as well!” Cassie chimes in, giggling infuriatingly. “You can never have enough erasers.” 


Suddenly he can hear the low rumble of a crowd approaching outside. It’s almost time for class, and soon students will start coming into this room. His heart surges with hope that someone will spot him and rescue him from a humiliating life as Kara’s pet. 


Suddenly Kara’s fingers release him and she stands up. Behind her, Cassie takes the seat next to the one he’s on. 


“Oopsie, where’d you go little guy?” she says, looking right at him with a mischievous smirk. She speaks in a mocking, sing-song tone that makes his blood boil. She turns to Cassie. 


“Do you see where he went, Cassie?” 


Cassie shrugs, giggling as she also looks right at him. “Nope.” 


Kara shrugs. “Oh well, I guess he ran away or something. Poor little guy! I hope he’s okay!” 


Just then a few people start filing into the classroom and he starts screaming at the top of his lungs for help. But his tiny voice is lost in the echoey din of all the students chatting as they enter the classroom. Kara doesn’t even bother trying to silence him, just giggles down at him as he screams uselessly until his face goes purple. 


Realizing that nobody is coming to his aid, he looks around frantically for somewhere to run. But he’s surrounded on all sides by the sheer cliffs of the seat’s edge. 


His attention is drawn upwards to Kara’s smiling face when she lets out a little giggle. She puts a finger to her lips and kisses it, and brings it down to lightly tap his face, leaving a thick film of her saliva on him that he has to fight through to breathe. She winks down at him and turns around. 


The twin planets of her ass cheeks bounce menacingly above him as they slowly approach, ready to trap him in the ravine between them. 


He tries to scramble towards the edge of her seat so that at least he won’t be wedged between her cheeks, but his tiny legs don’t carry him very far. She manages to find him by feel and sit down so that he’s almost directly in the middle of her ass. 


As her weight settles onto him, he feels her wiggle on top of him to wedge him into the crack until he feels the soft fabric of her panties. 



Just when he thinks it can’t get any worse, she leans slightly to the side and her fingers arrive. She strokes him affectionately for a moment, obviously excited about her new toy, and then surreptitiously pulls the pink silk of her panties out from between her ass cheeks so that she can tuck him in under them. 


She wedges him as deep as he can go and then lets the panties snap down against his back, holding him fast. The musky smell of her is overwhelming. 


He struggles with all his might to try and get free, but this accomplishes nothing but making her moan quietly, high above him. He keeps fighting and screaming with fury for the duration of the class, only to hear her giggling above him. He feels the juices of her pussy slowly oozing down from above to soak him entirely as his tiny, useless struggles arouse his new owner. 


Next chapter: She sits through class, then hangs out with her friends, then goes to cheer practice with him in her butt. When she finally pulls him out, she’s about to take a bath with him. There’s only a short amount of time left before the law takes effect and he becomes her legal possession, and she uses this to toy with him while they’re in the bath.