- Text Size +

This class is gonna be so boring, Ben thinks as he sits down. Where’s Mark? This would be more fun if he was here. I haven’t seen him at school in over a week. He must be really sick.


He rubs his face, trying to stay awake. To his left he hears giggling and he sleepily looks over. Oh god. It’s the cheerleaders, taking a bunch of seats together right next to him, all wearing their uniforms. They’re not supposed to wear the cheer uniforms outside of practice but they do anyway, flaunting the short skirts and skimpy tops like gang colours as they strut around the school. Everyone knows they own this place now. Ben and his friend Mark are some of the only male students left, and the male teachers have been disappearing even faster.

 

Ashley, the cheer captain, takes the desk next to him. She’s the one he hates the most. She’s the hottest and the most popular, and she fucking knows it. She walks around like she can do no wrong. And the infuriating thing is that she seems to be right.   

 

As she sits and stretches her legs out she catches him glaring at her. Fuck. She smiles knowingly at him. He hastily looks away.

 

The class starts and he stares furiously at the front of the classroom, afraid of making eye contact with Ashley again. He feels pathetic. He’s terrified of a bunch of eighteen year old girls in mini skirts and crop tops. The thing is, somehow the uniforms make them even scarier. Their exposed belly buttons, their long bare legs and high heels. Shamefully, he’s noticed that they no longer have the typical netting under their cheer skirts. They’ve all cut it out, and now if you look up their skirts it’s just their skimpy underwear. Or nothing. But this doesn’t make them seem vulnerable anymore; now it makes them powerful. These days if you can see up a cheer girl’s skirt, it’s because that’s what she wants you to see.

 

They have a substitute teacher, a woman. “I’ll be taking this class for the remainder of the term. Mr. Slater isn’t here,” she says.

 

“Oh, actually, he is,” says Amber, one of the cheer girls. They all start snickering.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“I found him yesterday, trying to get into the teacher’s lounge to find his wife.” She giggles. “He’s my new pet! Isn’t he like, so cute?”

 

Jesus Christ. Ben looks over and to his dismay, she’s telling the truth. The tiny naked man standing on her desk is unmistakably Mr. Slater. Why do they always keep them naked?

 

Shit, he thinks. I really liked Mr. Slater. Looked up to him even. Who’s next?

 

“Be that as it may, young lady,” the teacher says, “we’re going to carry on with the class.”

 

And just like that, Slater is forgotten. The new teacher starts writing on the board and lecturing.

 

Amber just keeps toying with Slater absentmindedly in her hands. She picks him up and dangles him by his foot, then drops him gently into her lap before doing it again. He struggles against her fingers but that just seems to amuse her more.

 

Isn’t the teacher going to say anything? Slater never used to put up with the girls openly playing with their “pets” in class. But Slater is gone. One of the last male role models in Ben’ life is just Amber’s desk toy now.

 

He feels nauseous. How can this be the world he lives in? How can this have become legal? Men who catch the virus should be given the same rights as everyone else, and given assistance by the government like disabled people. Not kept as pets and toys by whichever girl happens to find them first.

 

I bet they’re not even looking for a cure anymore, he thinks bitterly. All the influential men are out of the picture, and the women are all too happy to accept the new status quo.

 

No doubt noticing that Amber’s not getting in trouble, all the other girls pull out their little men to amuse themselves with. They pull them out of their handbags, or out of their bras. One girl, Sasha, was wearing their old gym teacher Mr. Curtis as part of her hairstyle, like he was a fucking fashion accessory. She pulls him out, lets her hair down, and then puts a bottle of nail polish on the desk and he obediently starts painting her nails.

 

Ben is sickened but also strangely fascinated, and he has to remind himself to look away before one of them catches his eye and they all start ridiculing him. But then out of the corner of his eye, something catches his attention.

 

The little man that Ashley’s got… Isn’t that…?

 

He stifles a gasp.

 

Shit! It’s Mark!

 

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

 

He can’t look away. She’s among the cruelest of the cheerleaders as she plays with her “pet.” She keeps popping his whole head in her mouth, then sucking on him like a lollipop for upwards of a full minute before pulling him out, gasping for air. She barely lets him catch his breath before doing it again.

 

His heart races. This must be why Mark hasn’t been around all week. Ben can only imagine the humiliation and torment that he must have already endured by now at Ashley’s hands.

 

Suddenly he feels unbelievably, terrifyingly alone. He feels like the tiniest, weakest little frightened mouse in a jungle of hungry predators. He looks around the room at them. Vultures, all of them. Capitalizing shamelessly on the worst thing that’s ever happened to whichever poor man they found.

 

Ashley being the unofficial leader of the cheer girls, many of them see what she’s doing to Mark and start copying her, popping their own little men into their mouths. Ashley doesn’t pay any attention. She doesn’t even seem to be paying attention to Mark; she’s just tormenting him absentmindedly while she scrolls through pictures on her phone.

 

As if she couldn’t be any more shameless, Ben watches in horrified fascination as she pulls Mark out of her mouth and, still not bothering to look down at him, she casually dries the spit off him with her tiny cheer skirt, then proceeds to use his face to scratch an itch on her ass.

 

After having satisfied her itch, she brings him up to her mouth again. He flinches, but this time she just whispers something to him and giggles. She crosses her legs and puts him down next to her on her seat, and he starts reluctantly kissing her ass cheek and the underside of her thigh.

 

“Good boy,” she says, and gently pets his head with her fingers.

 

Ben continues staring at her, horrified. He makes the mistake of staring too long, and her eyes flick over to him. He freezes. He feels like a mouse that’s just been spotted by a cat.

 

A smile slowly crosses Ashley’s face as she looks him up and down, licking her lips in a way that makes his stomach turn. She’s sizing him up, looking at him like he’s a meal. “Hi cutie!” she giggles, toying with her hair.

 

He’s frozen, too intimidated to speak.

 

Satisfied with her display of dominance, she turns her attention casually back to the teacher up front. Still looking ahead, she reaches down and picks up Mark.  Ben can tell that she knows he’s still watching her, and she loves it. He doesn’t want to give her that power but he can’t seem to help himself.

 

Without a word she starts licking Mark all over. He squirms in her hands, visibly uncomfortable, but she ignores him.

 

Once he’s completely coated in her saliva, she gives him a mischievous smile and whispers something.

 

“What! Why?” says Mark’s tiny voice.

 

She giggles. “I dunno, I’m just like, bored.”

 

She puts her lips over his groin. He fights against her fingers. “No, no no…! Mmmffff…” She silences him easily with the tip of her finger on his mouth, and giggles as she carries on.

 

Ben can’t believe what he’s seeing. He watches as Mark’s body writhes in her hand, gets more and more tense, and then suddenly goes limp. Holy shit.

 

She pulls Mark out and plants a wet kiss on his face. Then she locks eyes with Ben and winks seductively at him as she drops Mark helplessly into her panties.

 

Some of the other girls were watching and now they all giggle at Ben’ awestruck expression.

 

“Jealous, cutie?” one of them jeers.

 

“Don’t worry,” says another one. “I’m sure you’ll be next.”

 

“Oh my god, guys, he’d be like, such a cute pet!”

 

Ashley herself doesn’t say anything. She’s not even looking at him anymore. She sits back, crosses her legs and sighs with contentment. She closes her eyes and bites her lip, quietly but very obviously enjoying the way Mark is squirming helplessly between her thighs.


To be continued...