- Text Size +

“Okay, your turn. What would you do?”

“Are you kidding? Look how adorable he is! I’m gonna keep him.”

“Wait, what do you mean you’re gonna keep him?” 

Dave can’t help but glance up from his desk. He regrets it immediately. She’s already looking at him, smiling knowingly. She knows he can hear her. She wants him to. 

“Get back to work, girls,” he says, but they ignore him completely and carry on chatting and giggling. She doesn’t even break eye contact with him as she carries on. 

“You know what I’d do first?” She sits back and crosses her legs. “I’d just like, toy with him with my feet. You know, like, while he tries to get away.” She giggles. “They always try to run, and it’s just like the cutest thing.”

“Oh my god, yeah!” says Amy. 

“I know, like, mine tried so hard to escape, it was adorable!” says Summer. “But we were in my jacuzzi, so like, it was so easy to scoop him up. I ended up putting him back in the water and making him like, beg me to keep him as a pet. Poor little cutie couldn’t even get out of the tub on his own!” 

“Anyway,” Amber continues, laughing. “That’s why I always wear a skirt now. I get, like, 

so wet picturing him like that. Looking up at me, all helpless and like, scared and stuff. I want him to look up and see exactly where I’m gonna put him.”

He looks up again and tries to reprimand the girls, but upon making eye contact with Amber his voice dries up in his throat and he just coughs. They all laugh. 

“You okay, cutie?” she says. 

“I…” he clears his throat. “Don’t call me that.” 

“But you’re just like, adorbs!” she says, making the other girls laugh even harder. 

He gulps, gathering the courage to speak to her. Despite how hard he tries to hide it, he always senses that she knows he’s intimidated by her. She’s just like the girls he was afraid to talk to back when he was in high school. Stunning, confident. Queen of the fucking universe. 

“If you don’t stop talking in that disrespectful tone, you’ll be looking at a detention, young lady.” 

“Aww, you’re cute,” she says. “Don’t worry, your wife already gave me a detention today.”

“Okay well… good.” There’s a brief silence, and then all the cheer girls burst out laughing. 

Fuck, he thinks, turning red. That’s pretty much the most awkward, weakest thing I could’ve possibly....

The bell rings. The girls all stand up and start packing. 

“Hang on,” he says sternly. “The bell doesn’t dismiss you, I…” 

They just laugh.

He trails off, watching Amber. Her eyes stay locked on him as she bends over to pick up her bag. The hem of her skirt rides up tantalizingly high, just enough to reveal the lower outlines of her ass cheeks. 

Then, out of nowhere, Karen’s voice. 

“Oh, really nice, Dave.” 

He snaps out of it. 

“Honey…” 

“Just save it,” she says, leaving. 

“Wait a sec!” he calls out, but she’s gone. 

Shit. This is so typical. How does Amber keep doing this? Always at the most incriminating moments…

He gets up to chase after Karen when something falls off his shoulder onto his desk. He looks down and is surprised to recognize the tiny face of Andy, a student who used to be in this class. 

Before he can react, a hand scoops Andy up off the desk and of course, it’s Amber’s. She struts over to Summer. “Thanks, girl,” she says. handing him to her. 

“No problem,” says Summer, eyeing Dave while she tucks Andy into her bra. “Hope it works.” 

“Oh, don’t worry,” says Amber, also looking at Dave and licking her lips. “It will.” 

* * *


Dave runs as fast as he can, but the teachers’ lounge never seems to get any closer. Still, he can’t give up. He has to get to Karen before the bell rings and the hall fills with students. There may not be a cure, but at least with his wife he’ll be treated with some respect, even at this size. It makes him sick watching what the girls in his class do to their “pets.”  

Thinking of the things he’s seen them do, his panic intensifies and he runs even faster. 

Just then he feels something through the floor. Like a series of earthquake tremors, regularly spaced, getting closer. Approaching footsteps, terrifyingly large. He looks behind him and his stomach sinks when he sees Amber, of all people, walking this way. What is she doing out of class? 

He looks around frantically for something to hide behind, but he’s completely exposed, right in the middle of the hallway. The pounding of her giant footsteps is approaching alarmingly fast, and he’s overwhelmed by panic. Suddenly, the pounding stops. 

He looks up to see her smiling down at him.

“Hey little guy.” 

He clears his throat. “Um, yes, hi Amber. What are you doing out of class?” 

She giggles. “You’re so cute now, Mr. Slater!” 

“That’s not really appropriate…” 

“So like, are you gonna try it?” she giggles. 

“Um… what? Try what?” he says, struggling not to stammer. He can’t believe how far he has to crane his neck to look up and meet her gaze. 

“Are you gonna try and run? It’s so cute when they run.”

“Amber,” he says in a warning tone, “I don’t know what you’re thinking but…”

She laughs. “Oh sure you do! You know exactly what I’m thinking right now.” She runs her fingers up her thigh, lifting her skirt a little. “Does it scare you, cutie? Are you afraid of little old me?” 

She takes a couple of steps so that she’s standing almost directly over him. He hurriedly looks away, but not before catching a glimpse up her skirt at her bright pink panties. 

“Are you looking up my skirt Mr. Slater?” She speaks with a mockingly accusatory tone. 

“No! Of course not…”

“Why not?” She puts the toe of her pink stiletto under his chin and gently forces him to look up at her. “I was always trying to get you to look up my skirt in class. But it’s gonna be so much easier now that I own you!”

Just then the bell rings. He makes a break for it, sprinting towards the teachers’ lounge door. 

He hears Amber giggle down at him. “Aww, does my little tiny teacher wanna find his Mrs. Teacher? That’s adorable!” 

Students are starting to leave their classrooms and the hallway becomes noisy. He tries and fails to make eye contact with someone, anyone, hoping desperately that they’ll help him. Suddenly Amber’s stiletto comes down right in front of him and he has to scramble to a stop. 

His eyes slowly trace their way up her incredibly long legs, past her exposed belly button and her crop top, up to her smiling face. 

“Oh, don’t stop little guy! Come on, keep running! This is fun!” 

His face burning with humiliation, he starts running again. 

Sasha, another cheerleader from his class, walks up behind Amber. She has a former colleague of Dave’ in her hand, and she’s sucking on him absentmindedly like a lollipop. 

“Is that Mr. Slater?” she says. 

“For now,” Amber giggles. “Until I name him something cuter. He’s trying to get to the teachers’ lounge, to find his little wifey.” 

“Aww! Poor little guy.” 

“I know!” Amber gently nudges him with her toe. “But something tells me he’s not gonna make it there.” 

Once again, Amber puts her enormous foot down in front of him, and he runs into it and falls onto his back. The girls giggle down at him. 

“Amber, Sasha, this isn’t funny! Let me get to the teachers’ lounge and find my wife!”

“Oh I’d love to cutie,” Amber says, “But that’s really gonna get in the way of me taking you home and playing with you. So like, no. Sorry!” 

He gets up and starts running again. Amber steps between him and the door and squats down in front of him. 

“Oh my god, like, just grab him!” laughs Sasha. 

Amber giggles. “Nah, I wanna play with him some more. Do you like this little game of cat and mouse, cutie?” 

“Fuck you!”

With the back of her finger, she flicks him onto his back. “I like cat and mouse too, little guy. But do you know who always wins at cat and mouse?” 

He tries to stand up and she casually flicks him over again. 

“The cat wins every time, cutie. The cat always gets her little mousey.” 

“Please,” he pants, “I don’t want…” 

“To be my toy?” she giggles. “Better run fast then! You know the rules. The second you’re in my hand, I own you forever.” 

His lungs are on fire, but he can think of nothing more humiliating than becoming

Amber’s possession, so he forces himself to get up and keep running. 

She watches him for a minute, during which time he doesn’t even make it past where her feet are. “Okay, I’m bored now.” Suddenly she snatches him off the ground and stands up, taking him aback and making him a little nauseous. 

“I… what?” he says, gasping for air. 

“I’m gonna take you to see your wife,” she says, as if it’s the most natural thing in the world. 

“But, um… ok, thanks…?” 

She giggles down at him, petting his belly with her finger. “Sure.” 

“See you later,” she calls over her shoulder to Sasha. He can’t see Sasha but he could swear even over the noise of the hallway he can hear her giggling. 


As Amber strolls into the teachers’ lounge, he scans the room eagerly for Karen. He’s so relieved that Amber’s taken him in here, he can almost forgive her for the way she messed with him earlier. It was wildly inappropriate but at least now she’s doing the right thing. He makes a mental note to tell Karen to go easy on Amber, though she should still get a detention for being so disrespectful to a teacher. 

Amber spots Karen before he does and heads over to where she’s sitting. When he sees her he’s about to call out to her, but suddenly Amber swings him down under the back of her skirt, presses his face into her ass cheek, and starts rubbing him vigorously against it. 

“Mfff…! What the fuck are you…” He can barely get any words out with his face buried in her ass. Suddenly it dawns on him, and his whole body burns with rage. Is she using him to scratch an itch on her ass? 

When she sits down across from Karen, she brings Dave up to her lips and starts sucking on his head. Disgusted, he tries to wrestle out of her hand but it’s no use. 

“What are you doing in here?” he hears Karen ask sternly. 

Amber giggles, pulling him out of her mouth. “I just wanted to show you my new toy.” 

She holds him out in front of Karen, and he watches her face turn white when she recognizes him. “Karen…!” he tries to call out, but Amber squeezes the air out of him and pops his face back in her mouth. 

“Amber…” Karen’s tone of voice has changed drastically. She sounds terrified. “Thank you for finding my husband. Now please give him back to me.” 

Amber giggles and puts Dave down on her lap. “He’s not your hubby anymore. He’s my pet. You should’ve seen him when I found him, he was like, begging me to take him home!” As she speaks Amber shoves him down between her thighs, and his infuriated screams are completely muffled. “He was saying how I’m like the hottest girl he’s ever seen, and he wants to be my pet and like, worship me as a goddess and stuff. It was so cute!” 

“Amber, please. You can’t just…”

She giggles. “I can do whatever I want. I’m Amber.” 

She pushes him in closer to her, and he can feel that the lacey fabric of her panties is soaking wet. Disgusted, he tries to squirm out of there, but her thighs hold him tight and his struggling just seems to make her wetter. 

“Look,” says Karen, audibly struggling to maintain composure, “if you want a boyfriend, maybe someone closer to your own age would be more…” 

Amber laughs. “Um, have you seen me?” She leans back and looks at her nails, painted bubblegum pink. “If I want a boyfriend, I’ll just snap my fingers at the next cute guy I see and let him follow me home. I don’t want a boyfriend, I want a pet.” 

She lifts Dave up by his arm and dangles him in front of her face. “I think I’ll name him… Dildo.” 

She giggles down at him, her hot breath washing over his mortified face. 

“Is it money you want? I can give you money!” Karen is sounding increasingly desperate. She rummages frantically in her bag for her chequebook and scribbles out a cheque, which she gives to Amber with a shaking hand. 

Amber glances at it and then bursts out laughing. 

“Aww, that’s adorable! That’s really all you two can afford, isn’t it?” 

“It’s… it’s all my savings…” 

“Oh I know,” Amber coos with mock sympathy. She holds Dave down on her thigh and pets him gently with her fingers, pushing him down too hard for him to speak. “That is just so cute! I’m literally wearing a toe ring right now that cost more than that.” 

She looks down at Dave. “Hey,” she giggles. “Maybe I’ll tape my new pet’s hands to his little feet and wear him as a toe ring. Wouldn’t that be so fun?” 

“You can’t do that!” Karen bursts out. 

Amber giggles. “Don’t worry, I’ll take him off after a couple of days or whatever. You know, like, if I feel like it.” 

“Why are you doing this? If you don’t want money, then why come in here, why show me…” 

Amber shrugs. “I dunno, I just like to show off when I get a new toy.” 

“I’ll give you a detention for this!” 

“Okay,” Amber giggles, and brings Dave up to her lips again. She makes a big show of licking him very slowly, coating his entire body in her saliva. 

“What are you…” 

“Oh I’m just gonna give your little hubby a detention.” She smiles down at Dave. “Ready cutie? Your detention will be held… in my panties!” 

Dave starts fighting furiously against her hand, but she holds him so tightly that he’s pretty sure his struggling isn’t even visible to Karen. 

“Please, don’t do that!” Karen begs. 

Amber ignores her. She plants a wet kiss on Dave’ face, and he finds himself unable to speak through the thick layer of her saliva. She stands up and pulls out the waistband of her skirt. She dangles him, kicking and struggling, above the darkness inside her panties. 

“See you in a few hours, cutie!” 

She drops him into the wet darkness below, and he feels the tight fabric of her panties seal above him, pressing him into her. He screams with all his might, but senses that his voice is absorbed almost entirely. Yet he can still hear Amber’s voice above him, giggling. 

Karen begs her again. “Please, Amber, don’t do this. Please give him back.” 

Amber just starts moaning with pleasure. He feels her fingers pushing through her panties, forcing his face to rub against her clit. “Mmm! Sorry what’s that? I wasn’t listening, it feels like, soooo good having him squirm down there.”

Karen starts stammering something but Amber cuts her off. 

“Actually nevermind, I don’t care,” she says, looking at her phone. “Bye!” And she cheerfully strolls out, getting wetter and wetter as he struggles uselessly in her panties.