- Text Size +

About half an hour into the class, the teacher has them all go to the library to work on a research assignment. When they get there, Ben keeps his head down and counts the minutes until the school day is over. He starts to feel tentatively excited; he’s almost there. Almost out of her grasp.


With about twenty minutes left before the end of the day, Ashley strolls in and sits on the desk in front of him. She’s licking and sucking on Lollipop again like he’s an ice cream cone.


“Hey cutie,” she says. “Whatcha doin’?”


If she’s nervous about how little time there is left for her to claim her new toy, she doesn’t show it.


He refuses to look up at her. How did she just get out of class? Did she even go? Does she really have so much control over the teachers that she can just do whatever she wants?


“You’re not allowed to sit on the desks,” he says without looking up.


She giggles. “Oh I don’t think it’ll be a problem. The only one who ever cared about that rule was Mr. Scott, the librarian. And he’s in Amy’s panties right now.”


Ben continues to furiously ignore her.


She puts the toe of her pink shoe under his chin and lifts it, forcing him to look up at her.


“What are you doing?” he sighs, watching her torment Lollipop with her tongue.


“Just playing with my new toy.”


“Didn’t you get him a while ago?”


She giggles. “I’m talking about you, Bunny.”


He looks back down at his book, fuming. Once again she uses her foot to force him to look up at her.


“Look at your Goddess when she’s playing with you, Bunny.”


He starts to stand up, but she pushes him back down with her foot on his chest. “Where do you think you’re going cutie? I don’t remember saying I was done with you.”


He tries to scoot his chair backwards to get away but to his dismay, the chairs in the library are bolted down along with the desks. He can’t move.


“You’re so cute trying to get away! In a few minutes when I find you all teeny tiny, I bet you’re even gonna try and run aren’t you? It’s so adorable when they try to run.”


He looks away but she turns his head back towards her with her foot.


“You have so much fight in you Bunny, it’s adorable! I’m gonna have so much fun training you.”


She hops down and stands between him and the desk. She’s uncomfortably close, the fabric of her skirt gently grazing his face. He can smell her sweet, cloying perfume and Beneath that, the faint musky scent of her body. She smiles down at him affectionately, petting him like a dog.


“What… what are you…” he stammers.


“I’m gonna train you to worship me, Bunny. I’m your Goddess now.”


“You… You’re not a “goddess.” You’re just some bratty high school girl, and I’m not your pet! I hate you.”


She giggles. “I’m gonna start training you right now, my little pet. Are you excited?”


He glares up at her in stony silence.


“I don’t think you’re grateful enough to be my pet, cutie. You should be like, so honoured that you get to live at the feet of a sexy Goddess like me. So anyway, it’s time for you to prove that you worship me.”


She turns around, still smiling at him over her shoulder. She bends over just enough that her ass cheeks poke out from under her tiny cheer skirt, right in his face.


“Kiss me, Bunny,” she says cheerfully.


He can’t believe this. “No,” he says.


“Now Bunny, I know you didn’t just say “no” to your Goddess. That wouldn’t be very smart.”


“I said no.”


She giggles. “Uh oh, looks like I’m gonna have to punish my little pet.”


“What are you gonna do? I’m not even small. You can’t punish me.”


“Okay cutie, that’s one. You wanna make it two?”


“I’m not kissing your ass!’


This just seems to excite her. She looks at him with an unnerving hunger in her eye.


“Okay Bunny, that’s two.”


“Two what? What are you talking about?”


“That’s how long I’m gonna keep you in my butt to punish you. It’ll be the first thing I do after I scoop you up!”


“Two hours?!” he exclaims. “You wouldn’t, that’s…”


“Not hours, silly!” She playfully touches his nose with her finger. “Days.”


His stomach flips. He looks at Lollipop, helpless in her hand. Only now does the full extent of Ashley’s cruelty truly dawn on him. He can only imagine the hell that awaits him, trapped indefinitely in the fleshy darkness between her ass cheeks. Hungry and thirsty and drenched in her sweat. Knowing all the while that this is happening to him just so she can get herself off.


Suddenly she grabs a handful of his hair and shoves his face into her ass. “You’re all mine, aren’t you Bunny?” Her voice is cheerful and condescending, like she’s talking to a puppy.


He tries to get free but she has a strong grip on his hair and it’s excruciating to pull against her.


She laughs cruelly. “What did I say about trying to escape, cutie? I’ll let you know when I’m done playing with you.”


She starts moaning with pleasure. “Mmm, that feels good. You’re gonna make such a good little butt toy. I’m getting so wet imagining your adorable little body squirming between my cheeks.”


She keeps rubbing his face into her ass for another full minute before releasing him. He’s panting and red in the face, but she’s perfectly calm, her lips curled into that smug little smile that makes him want to punch a brick wall.


She sits up on the desk again and puts her foot back on his chest.


“Silly boy, I’m gonna have to punish you now. Know why? Because you disobeyed your Goddess.” She leans back again and starts playing with her phone, still holding him there with her foot.  “And also because I just feel like it.”


Then without looking up, she puts her foot down and says “Okay Bunny, you can go now. I’ll play with you again in a bit.”


He doesn’t even bring his stuff, just walks straight out of the library amidst the hushed giggling and murmurs of the cheer girls. He goes into the bathroom stall and sits down, and chokes back tears of humiliation and frustration.