- Text Size +

The next class is gym. All the cheerleaders call him Bunny. They say it casually, cheerfully, like it’s just common knowledge that that’s his name.


“Hi Bunny.”


“Hey Bunny, pass the ball!”  


Every time he looks around they’re looking at him, whispering to each other and giggling. He can’t help but look at Ashley as she struts around in her tiny shorts, ass cheeks poking out the bottom; she’s well aware that her perfect body establishes her dominance. Every time he looks in her direction, she catches him, her lips curling into a smug little smile. She’s keeping an eye on him. Staking out what’s hers.


After she works up a sweat, Ashley goes to lie down on one of the blue crash matts by the wall. Obviously this is not allowed, but the teachers don’t bother her.


Ben watches with horror as Ashley pulls her little pet out of the waistband of her shorts and drops him onto her sweaty belly. She dangles him by his feet, swirls his tiny head around her belly button with her finger, then pushes his face into her and makes him lick up her sweat. She giggles. “That tickles, Lollipop!”


Ben feels like he’s going to throw up. He goes to the water fountain. As he’s drinking, he hears a couple of cheerleaders talking next to the other water fountain.


“He’s so cute! Do you think he’s really gonna shrink today?”


“Well if he does, Ashley has dibs, so like…”


“Yeah but still, what a cutie! I hope she lets us play with him at the next wine night.”


“Well, she always lets us play with Lollipop.”


Ben looks up. “I can hear you,” he says indignantly.


They giggle. “Aww, look how mad he gets!”


“He doesn’t even know. Has Ashley told you her favourite way to punish Lollipop?”


“Oh my god, yeah! She’s so evil.”  


He fumes. “I said, I can fucking hear you!” he repeats.


They just giggle again and walk away.


Ben looks across the gym at Ashley. She’s sitting up now, sucking on Lollipop’s head and staring at Ben with a hungry look in her eye. Still with that smug fucking smile on her face.



……………………………………………………………………………………………………….



At lunch time, he doesn’t make the mistake of going to the cafeteria like he did during the morning break. He sits alone near the top of a rarely-used emergency stairwell.


We’re graduating in a month, he thinks to himself. If I can just make it through today, maybe I can switch schools or something.


He never wants to see Ashley again. Just thinking about her, dread wells up in his throat. But he can’t stop thinking about her. Licking her lips. Stretching out her long, smooth legs. Dropping Lollipop into her panties. The way her ass felt against his lap…


He feels the familiar stirring of an erection, and blushes with shame and hatred.


Just get through today, he thinks. Get through today and you’re safe.


He takes out a textbook and starts reading. After a while he becomes engrossed in it and, for the first time today, manages to feel somewhat relaxed. He reclines across a few of the stairs, leaning his head back against the top step.


Behind him the door gently swings open and a shadow engulfs him. Before he’s even lowered his book he knows it’s her. He tries to get up but she gently presses down on his chest with one of her pink stilettos, pinning him down in this awkward position.


She stands just behind his head and he can’t help but see up her skirt to her bright pink thong. Infuriatingly, she’s not even looking at him. She’s fucking texting.  


He tries to get up but somehow she’s able to hold him easily. She has him trapped with her foot; he can’t get enough momentum to raise himself off the floor.


Finally, she smiles down at him. “I like how you look down there! Looking up at me with your angry little face. So adorable!”


He just glares up at her.


“Are you looking up my skirt, Bunny?”


“Well I don’t really have a choice, I mean…!”


“Aww, that’s so cute! Do you think I’m pretty, Bunny? Just kidding, I know you do. Don’t worry, you just have to be patient. In an hour or so, you get to keep looking up at me for the rest of your cute little life!”


“Where’s Mark?” he asks bitterly.


“You mean Lollipop?” she says nonchalantly. She examines her nails, also painted bright pink. “I decided to punish him. He’s in my butt.”


Ben scoffs. “Are you serious?!”


She giggles. “Mmm hmm. It feels, like, soooo good. He really hates it, so he just keeps like, squirming around. I like the way it tickles!”


“How the fuck could you just do that to a person?!”


“Um, you mean my toy?” She giggles. “Because, like, I felt like it. Don’t worry Bunny, it’s not so bad. Well, anyway...” she licks her lips. “You’ll see.”


A chill runs up his back. She turns her attention to the textbook he was reading.


“Oh, you don’t need to bother with that, Bunny. You should be reading up on something that you’ll actually need to know in your new life. Like, how to give me pedicures and stuff.”


“I’m not gonna paint your fucking toenails.”


She giggles. “Suit yourself. I think what I’ll do is, like, I’ll have each of you paint my toenails on one foot. And whoever does a worse job gets to come with me to cheer practice. In my butt.”


The bell rings. Just one more class, he thinks. One more class and I’m home free.


He’s expecting her to let him go, but she gets another text and makes him wait while she responds to it.


“Okay Bunny, time for class.” Finally she lifts her foot off him. He packs away his things frantically, clumsily, as she giggles down at him.


When he starts walking down the stairs, she comes with him.


“You’re not in this class with me,” he says. “Your class is upstairs.”


“Oh shoot, you’re right! Oh well. I’m gonna come with you. I have dibs but like, you never know. Some thirsty bitch I don’t know might come along and scoop up what’s mine.”


“You’re… you’re gonna get in trouble…” he protests weakly.


“Mmm, I don’t think so. Like, have you seen me?” She pushes her hair back seductively. “I’m the prettiest and most popular girl in school. No one messes with me.”


Reluctantly, he walks to his class with her following cheerfully beside him like a prison guard.


Just outside the classroom, in full view of everyone, she grabs a fistful of his hair and yanks his face towards her. “See you soon, Bunny,” she whispers. For the second time today, she slowly licks his face. Marking her territory. Then she lets him go into his class. There are a few cheer girls in this class and they snicker at him as he walks to his desk in the back.