- Text Size +

The only thing I had to wear here was the clothing from yesterday, so I went about gathering up my things.  Luckily my boxers had landed fairly close to the bed, and I quickly pulled those over my feet and up my legs.  I quickly slipped on my undershirt and threw on the wrinkled shirt from my uniform.  By some miracle it seemed that my clothes were shrinking with me, and I did not look like some kid putting on his dad’s work outfit.  Finally, I slid on my pants and cinched the belt, then set about looking for my balled-up socks.

 

Sarah was having a much more difficult time getting dressed than I was despite having a much larger selection of clothes.  She visibly winced when she clasped her bra and was practically pouring out of it, and though she was not at all fat her panties dug into her waist and left a little bit of her butt exposed.  When she tried to pull a pair of jeans up it got stuck on her hips, as did the next one, forcing her to go with lycra pants that looked like capris on her.  The shirt she picked out was incredibly tight and exposed a significant part of her midriff, enough to leave her bellybutton exposed.  Threads audibly snapped when she pulled ankle socks over her feet, and the shoes that she picked out looked like they would be more than a little tight when she set one of her enormous feet beside one.

 

It had been a while since I saw Sarah not wearing her uniform, and this was a very pleasant surprise for me.  “Wow,” I exclaimed.  “Sarah, you look hot!”

 

“Hmm, no shit,” she replied, turning to face me.  “I kinda figured that’s why we fucked, right?”  She took a few steps toward me, smiling seductively, until her stomach pressed against my face.  Sarah grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slipped it over my head, trapping me against her soft skin.

 

I wrapped my arms around her and cupped my hands on her buttocks, each one more than enough for my grip, then looked up her torso, tinged red by the shirt acting as a tent.  “Wanna go again?” I asked.

 

“Maybe later,” Sarah answered, keeping her shirt firmly wrapped around my head, “if you haven’t gotten too small by then.  You may like it, but I feel like a big ol’ bimbo dressed like this.  Looks like I’ll need to go buy some new clothes since I’ve grown out of all my old ones.”  She took a step toward the door, pushing me along with her.  “And while we’re out we can get some clothes for you, too!”

 

“Do we have to?” I protested, walking backwards to keep from getting run over.  “It seems like my clothes are shrinking with me, and I’m not sure about…”

 

“Oh, relax!” she interjected, clapping her hands onto my shoulders.  Every time she said something her stomach vibrated pleasantly and I could hear the air rushing in her chest.  “I’m not gonna humiliate you by taking you into a kid’s store and buying you some lame clothes target at 8-year-olds.  I was thinking more taking you to a doll store and letting you pick out you future wardrobe, maybe picking up a house for you.”  I grimaced, remembering how she picked up my house in the dream.  “You’ll be the most stylish tiny man in town!”

 

“But what if I don’t get that small?” I asked.  We reached the stairs and Sarah picked me up by the armpits to keep me from tumbling down.  “I mean, it’d be a shame to waste money on stuff that I won’t even use when I stop around your knees or something.”

 

“Why the worry?” she retorted.  “Suddenly scared you’ll end up taking a bath in my cereal or sharing a chair with my butt?”  Sarah laughed and pulled me out from under her shirt so she could hold me in front of her face.  “I’d like to be ready in case you do, and I’m pretty sure you’ll be bite-sized sooner rather than later.”

 

“Don’t get me wrong, I’m definitely looking forward to your ankle towering over me,” I said.  She reached the bottom of the stairs and started walking toward where we had been measured yesterday.  “I just think we should remember that we don’t know how much smaller I’m going to get.”

 

“You’re going to get plenty small, I’m sure of it,” Sarah asserted, setting me down on the chair I had stood on yesterday.  Even with this boost I did not even come up to her shoulders, but I could still reach the top of her head.  “I’ll have you under my thumb before you know it.  Now, be a doll and tell me about your dream while you measure me.”

 

“Well, I was in my house looking around,” I began, extending the tab and placing it under her raised heel, “when you came up and blocked the window with your shoe.  Then you picked it up and peered in side before tearing off the roof so you could play with me.”  I ran the tape measure the whole length of her body, standing on my toes to get the last bit.  “You were pretty rough, mind, and kept knocking me around with your fingers.”  I struggled to get a hand flat on her head and settled for having to draw a line in the air.  “Then you picked me up and dropped me in your mouth.  Seventy-eight inches.”

 

“Wow, two more overnight!” she exclaimed, then turned and wrapped me in a hug.  Her hold was tight, almost crushing me against her chest while she squeezed.  “I’m gonna get so tall I might actually be a giantess!”  She let me go and beamed down on me, then gave me a slight nudge on the shoulder.  “Okay little guy, hop down so I can measure you and tell you about my dream.”

 

With her urging I stepped off the chair and we swapped places, me standing against the wall while she took a seat.  Even sitting she was a good bit taller than me, and had to lean over as she measured.  “I was at my desk doing homework when you walked out from behind my keyboard.”  She put the measure underneath my foot and rapidly extended it, locking it into place far beyond what she needed.  “You started jumping up and down and making a lot of noise.  ‘Sarah, help me!  Sarah, I’ve shrunk!’  Stuff like that.  Super annoying.”  Briefly she rested a hand on my head, then retracted the tape measure.  “I couldn’t concentrate, so I swatted you with a hand.  Fifty inches.” 

 

“Hm, after how much I shrank on the couch I’m not sure if I got any smaller at all last night,” I said.  “It’s hard to tell with how much you grew.”

 

“Aw, don’t worry little guy,” Sarah responded, standing from the chair.  She looked down at me and cupped my chin with a hand.  “I’m sure you shrank at least a couple inches.  If it’s any consolation I was a little disappointed you weren’t an inch tall when I woke up, that would’ve been so cool.”

 

“What if I had been?” I asked, looking up at her.  “What would you have done?”

 

Sarah leaned over, pressing her face into mine while grinning smugly.  “That’s for me to know, and for you to find out,” she teased, giving my nose a quick boop.  “If you would hurry up and shrink more I could show you, but until then…”  She stood back up so she could loom over me.  “Just assume I gobbled you up then and there.  Now come on, I need food if I’m going to keep growing, and you’re probably hungry.” 

 

She strode into the kitchen and I hurried after her, struggling to keep up with her long legs. While I took a seat at the table she grabbed a carton of milk out of the refrigerator, then pulled a box of cereal from the counter.  Her long arms easily took a couple of bowls from the cabinet, one much larger than the other, then she gathered it all up and walked over to the table.  Carefully she set the bowls on the table, giving me the smaller one, then sat beside me while she filled the bowls.

 

My feet did not quite reach the floor, so I kicked them back and forth in the air while she splashed some milk over the cereal.  “All that’s missing is dropping you in there,” Sarah said, leaning an elbow on the table and picking up her spoon.  “You swimming in there, trying to tread milk while I scoop food into my mouth.”  She raised a heaping spoonful out of the bowl and held it in front of her mouth.  “Maybe you end up in my spoon, maybe you don’t.”

 

“If I did you’d get me off it, right?” I asked just after swallowing my own bite.  Instead of answering Sarah wrapped her lips around the spoon, depositing the mound on her tongue before drawing it out, clean.

 

“Hm, maybe,” she finally answered while she dug out another bite.  “I might let you spend a little bit of time in my mouth instead, especially if you’ve been annoying me.  I might not even see you and swallow you whole, or just do it because I can.”  She shoved the spoon into her mouth and began chewing the mound of food.

 

“You’d never get me onto your spoon,” I replied, going for my own bite.  Sarah arched an eyebrow at me, so I elaborated.  “I’m an excellent swimmer, you see.  I can dodge that spoon all day, and spend a lot of time under the surface.  And even if you did, I’d just hang onto it so you couldn’t swallow me.”

 

Sarah gulped down her food before responding.  “Sucks for you then that I drink the milk afterward, huh?”  You’d go right into my mouth along with it, then I’d gulp you down.  That’s what you get for being difficult.”

 

“Oh, I wouldn’t make it easy for you,” I countered.  “If I didn’t get caught in your throat I’d give you real bad indigestion.  You’d have to throw me up, and then you’d feel really bad about it.”

 

“Yeah, I’d feel bad,” Sarah shot back.  “Bad that you made me waste a whole meal!  I’d squish you without even thinking twice, I need all the nutrients I can get if I’m going to keep growing.”

 

There was really nothing I could say to counter that, so I focused on my breakfast.  After a minute I moved my foot towards her, brushing against the bare skin of her ankle and running my toes up and down.  Sarah replied by lifting up her own foot and rubbing it against mine, graciously accommodating the fact that I could not reach hers while sitting.  I rubbed hers back, and was surprised to find that hers was twice the size of mine now.

 

We played footsie for a while, staying there even after we were done eating.  I kept my touches short and light while she made hers long and ground her foot into mine.  She place her hand over mine, completely covering it with her long fingers and broad palm, then swung her foot over mine, pinning it to the ground.  Sarah leaned in until she was an inch from my face, her eyes half closed, and said, “I win.”

 

Her foot remained on top of mine, and she kept her face close.  “I just had a thought,” she began.  “If you shrank all the way right now, would you go into the chair, or under my foot?  I hope the chair, because otherwise I’d squish you completely by accident.”  She gave me a quick peck on the lips and stood, then took our bowls and spoons to the sink.

 

I slid out of the chair, dropping a little further than I expected before hitting the floor.  Sarah came back a few seconds later and stood in front of me, and I saw that I was now eye level with the waist of her pants now.  Quickly I craned my neck up to see her towering over me with a self-satisfied smirk.  “Oho!  So you did shrink, just not all the way!” she proclaimed, resting her hands on her hips.  “I’d measure you again, but we could get stuck doing that all day.  C’mon, let’s go, I want to hit the mall before it gets too crowded.”  She walked towards the door, grabbing her purse on the way, and I hurried after her.

Chapter End Notes:

As usual, don't forget to leave a review!