- Text Size +

I stared into my open locker, mentally making sure the books were stacked in a perfectly straight column for the fifth time in two minutes.  There was nothing more for me to do, and I should have left it alone and started walking home a while ago.  I was afraid to, though, because I knew what would happen the moment I closed the locker door.  Beneath the door I could see two white Keds pointing at me.  They had been still and motionless for several minutes, their owner waiting for me to leave so she could pounce.  My brilliant idea had been to wait her out, but it seemed that she had set aside time from her day specifically for me.

 

Pale, slender fingers snaked around the locker door, then the gray metal was swiftly yanked away from me.  “What is taking you so long?” Sarah demanded, and I grimaced.  “You’ve been standing here for five minutes, don’t you have anything better to do?”  Unsurprisingly, her patience had worn out before mine, and I sighed before turning to face her.

 

Physically Sarah was beautiful, but I knew she had a rotten soul even if nobody else did.  Her long, curly blond hair bounced with even the slightest movement of her head, with a black hairband in the middle to keep it from getting too wild.  Dark eyebrows naturally arched over her light gray eyes, and her sharp nose was perfectly straight between rosy, rounded cheeks.  Dimples appeared when she flashed her winning smile, but right now her full lips were drawn tight while she stared down at me, waiting for me to say something.

 

She barely adhered to the school uniform’s regulations, not quite brave enough to flagrantly violate the rules in front of everyone.  The collar of her white shirt was wide open, with two buttons undone and the cuffs rolled up to her elbows.  It looked about half a size too small for her, accentuating her thin frame and modest breasts, but tucked neatly into her black and white plaid skirt.  Her skirt did not quite reach the top of her knees – a mid-year growth spurt I remembered well was a convenient excuse for that – and white socks were pulled just to the bottom, the tension accentuating her calves.

 

“Hey, you gonna say something, or just stare at me like an idiot?”  She and I had been friends when we were younger, bantering back and forth and sharing barbs.  That changed when the school district instituted uniforms in seventh grade in a misguided effort to stop bullying, unwilling to admit that kids will always find some reason to pick on each other.  If it had been any other time nothing might have changed, but that was the summer Sarah had her first big growth spurt.  Seemingly overnight she outgrew me, and jokes about my height became her stepping stool to the popular crowd.  When she shot up again this year every inch might as well have been a foot with how she lorded it over me, and now she was over a head taller than me.

 

She reached forward and nestled her smooth fingers beneath my chin, cupping it with her thumb, then violently jerked my face upward.  “Stop staring at my tits, perv,” she sternly commanded, keeping her grip on my chin firm. 

 

“I wasn’t,” I answered, and she smirked down at me.

 

“Sure you weren’t,” Sarah retorted, raising my chin even higher.  It was beginning to hurt, and she switched to just using her index finger to prop it up, jabbing it even further back.  “You stared at your locker for five minutes doing nothing, I don’t even want to know how long you could stare at my chest.”

 

“I wasn’t doing nothing,” I replied.  “I was making sure I had everything for the weekend.”

 

“Bullshit you were,” Sarah countered, ending with a light chuckle.  She let go of my chin, dragging her finger along my jaw and flicking my ear as she walked to my side.  “I didn’t hear you doing anything.  You were thinking if you acted like I wasn’t there long enough I’d walk off, right?”  I remained silent, not wanting to give her any more ammunition while she paced diagonally to me.

 

“I didn’t see you at lunch today,” she purred, delicately resting a hand on my shoulder.  “Haven’t seen you all week, now that I think about it.”  Sarah ran a finger along my shoulder and twirled it at the base of my neck.  “Have you been hiding from me?”

 

“No, that’s ridiculous.”  I tried to get away from her, but the wall of metal lockers blocked my escape.  “I’ve been eating lunch with my friends, that’s all.”

 

Sarah let out a cruel cackle.  “Give me more credit than that,” she said.  “I know you don’t have any friends.”  She stopped pacing in front of me, standing close enough that her body brushed against mine.  I craned my neck back to look up at her broad smile.  “I’m hurt that you’d rather hide in a stairwell than sit with me.”  Her idea of eating lunch with me involved eating half my food and holding the other half above my head so I had to jump for it, so I was not particularly bothered that she was acting hurt.

 

She inhaled deeply and leaned in close enough that her breasts rubbed against the top of my chin, then rested both her hands on my shoulders and looked straight down at me.  “I’ve been wanting to tell you something!” she excitedly announced, as though she could tell me anything I cared about.

 

“Let me guess: you’re having another growth spurt,” I replied lackadaisically.  The amount of pride she took from something as arbitrary as her height perplexed me, since she had many other accomplishments that did not stem from winning the genetic lottery.

 

Sarah made an exaggerated gasp, going so far as to cup her hands over her mouth.  “That’s right!” she shouted.  “How’d you know?”

 

“Because you’ve grown like six inches since I last saw you.”  I was thoroughly unimpressed, and my tone reflected it.  I stared up at her in silence for a few seconds, then asked, “Is that it?”

 

“Not quite.”  Sarah bit her lip and stepped forward, pushing me along with her.  “See, this is a special growth spurt in that it’s just for you.”  She kept walking, driving me in front of her, seeming to grow taller by the second.  This one was no joke if I could actually see her getting taller in front of my eyes.

 

“Why, do you think I’m impressed by your height?” I asked, carefully watching my steps back to avoid tripping over my own feet.  Sarah continued growing at a steady rate, and now I could only see her forehead over her breasts looming over me.  She must have grown a foot in the past minute alone.  “Congratulations, you’re taller than me, just like you have been for years, thanks for dedicating it to me.”

 

“I don’t think you understand,” Sarah coyly began.  “It’s just for you.”  Through the thin fabric of her shirt I felt her navel on my chin.  Her longer strides were pushing me back further, and I had to move more quickly to keep from being knocked down and trampled.

 

“Yeah, cool, you’re doing it for me,” I said, now almost having to jog so she wouldn’t shove me over with her body.  “I’m proud that you tower over me now, it makes me really happy.  There, you satisfied?”

 

“You’re still not following, so let me spell it out for you.”  Sarah stopped, then shoved me roughly with both hands.  I stumbled backwards until running into a brick column, the only thing that kept me from toppling over.  “I’m only getting taller to you.  You’re shrinking.”  As if on cue she shot up some more, bringing me eye level with the top of her skirt.

 

“That’s ridiculous,” I replied, and went to step out of the corner she had trapped me in.  Sarah easily side-stepped and blocked my path, causing me to run face-first into her crotch.  I tried to get around her but she moved to body-block me again, bringing the top of my head below her waistline.  “Sarah I need to go, my mom’s waiting for me outside.”

 

She laughed, each sound dripping with mockery that chilled my bones.  “No she isn’t, stop lying!” she finally managed.  “You’ve been walking home for years because your mom works two jobs, which is also why you don’t have a car.”  Sarah rocketed upward, and now I could see the hem of her skirt while trying to stare into her face.  “I doubt she’ll even notice you’re gone for weeks.”

 

“W-what do you mean, ‘gone?’” I asked, finally starting to feel fear as the reality of my situation set in.

 

Sarah giggled.  “You know, I think you’re the same height you were when we first met,” she stated, disregarding my question.  “It’s like you stayed the same size and I got sooo tall.”  She smirked, then added, “Not like that’s too far from the truth though, is it?”  My tormentor rapidly grew again.  When I looked at the leg beside me I was shocked to find that her sock was taller than me now.

 

There was no telling how small she would make me if I stayed here.  I ran and tried to slip around her right leg, but she anticipated my movement and blocked me with her leg.  “No!” Sarah reprimanded when I bounced off her shin, her sock growing even taller.  Quickly I spun and tried to get around the other side, but she blocked me there too, yelling “Bad!” when I ran into her calf.  She swept her leg outward, dragging me along with it and pushing me away.  By the time I stopped stumbling her socks had become twice my size.

 

In her eagerness to push me around Sarah had made a critical mistake: she was no longer between me and the rest of the hall.  I turned away from the giant bully and ran as fast as my little legs could carry me.  There was no way I could outrun her, of course, since her legs were considerably longer than mine by now, but I could hide.  There had to be an open vent I could slide into, or a chair I could crawl under until she got bored of waiting for me to come out.

 

“Okay, that’s enough,” boomed from far above me.  I stopped and turned around, then my jaw dropped in shock.  Sarah was absolutely gigantic to me now.  Her white Keds were almost up to my shoulders, and as I gazed up in awe at her I could have mistaken her socks for marble pillars.  Enormous hands rested on her thighs with fingers splayed over her skirt, and she looked at me with mirth dancing in her eyes.

 

“I was trying to stop you from running,” Sarah said, unable to suppress a smile anymore.  “Now you look as pathetic as you are.  Running away from a girl?  Really?”  She grew until even a single one of her shoes made me feel insignificant.  “I’m starting to worry you don’t want to be friends with me anymore!”  Her laugh that followed sounded like a hideous rumble that I felt in the pit of my stomach.

 

Sarah bent over and spotted me cowering in the shadow of her shoe.  She extended a hand toward me, fingers outstretched, and formed a cage around me when her fingertips touched the floor.  Her fingers snapped shut, forming a tight grip on my tiny body, then she lifted me up.  I kicked my legs uselessly while the ascent threatened to pull the insides out of me.  The ride abruptly stopped and I felt solid land beneath me again.

 

The fingers around me opened, and I found myself standing on the broad, pink plain of Sarah’s palm.  She had set me down in the middle, with rolling hills of flesh rising around me.  Over one ridge I saw an enormous pair of lips pulled tight, and looked up to see her nose practically hanging over me.  Further up, her eyes were open wide, the gray irises matching me in size from top to bottom.

 

“Since we’re on the subject, though,” Sarah began, wind from her voice knocking me over, “I know you jerked off to me when we were friends.”  It was as though saying that aloud triggered another wave of growth until I slipped into one of the wrinkles of her palm.  “Don’t worry, I’m not mad, lots of boys did.  And I’m sure you kept doing it after I outgrew you.  I’m just wondering if you imagined that I kept going.”  I was too small for her to hear me anyway, so I didn’t bother answering. 

 

“You did, didn’t you?” she continued.  “Of course you did, you little perv.  And I’m sure I was in my schoolgirl uniform in your fantasies, too.  The idea of being down around my ankles looking up my skirt really gets you going, doesn’t it?”  The wrinkle I was in deepened until it was like a canyon, and Sarah’s face was like the moon looking down at me.  “But how did these dreams of me being a giantess end for you?  I think I know.  You went crunch under my shoe, right?”  The only light that reached me in the dark depths of Sarah’s palm was the light reflecting off her face.  “Sorry, but I have to disappoint you.”

 

I was pressed against the wall of Sarah’s palm while she shifted it slightly.  Her planetoid face was blocked out by an enormous pink sky, deep crags cut into the surface.  A behemoth slipped around the corner of the sky, leaving an ocean in its wake before retreating.  “Lunch time,” she uttered, though I felt the words more than heard them.  The behemoth came out again and darted toward me, easily slipping into the chasm I was hiding inside.  When it hit me I stuck to it, and the world rushed as it drew me between her titanic lips.  They closed behind me, casting me in the darkness of the dank cavern of her mouth. 


My eyes shot open as I returned to consciousness.  Sarah loomed over me, staring down with a hungry look in her eyes.  She smiled, and I surged with energy.  “Sarah, don’t eat me!” I shouted, causing her to burst into laughter.

 

“I’ll have to check, but I don’t think you’re on the menu today,” she said when she calmed down.  “Come on dude, it’s lunch time.” 

 

Sarah stepped back while I got out of my desk, grabbing my backpack on the way up.  When I stood up I just reached her shoulders and found that surprisingly reassuring.  I looked up into her warm gray eyes and smiled.  “I had the weirdest dream about you,” I said.

 

“Yeah, it sounded like it,” she replied, her cheeks dimpling with a grin.  “I was about to eat you?  Was I a giantess or something, or – okay, you can tell me over lunch.  I think that’s appropriate.”  Together we walked out of the room and toward the cafeteria, and I was glad to not be in her mouth.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, don't forget to leave a review!