- Text Size +

I looked up the alluring spire of Sarah’s socked sole in front of me, close enough to touch.  Bright white cotton clung to every minute curve, with the grid of white thread loosening and tightening with the contours.  Although her feet were almost twice the size they were this morning her socks showed no signs of strain, looking more like she had been poured into them.  As I gazed up at them their sheer enormity threatened to overwhelm me.  Even though I had been trapped under one just a minute ago, it was not until now that I realized they were practically on a different scale than me on their own.

 

Sarah gave an enticing wave with the foot nearest me, and I snapped out of my reverie.  This was more than a dream, it was my destiny.  Resolutely I reached out and grabbed a thread in each hand, and found they had the same thickness as a rope.  I hopped up, tugging myself toward her toes with my arms, and dug my feet into gaps between the threads.  While I steadied myself I pressed myself against the sole of Sarah’s heel, the warm, hard skin on the other side of the fabric providing me with enough stability to get my bearings.

 

Slowly I crept up Sarah’s sole, making sure I always had a hand and foot hooked into her sock at all times.  The firm flesh of her heel gave way to the soft sole beyond as I followed the gentle slope, imperceptible to anyone not lucky enough to be the size of a bug around her.  During my ascent I kept myself pressed against her, practically dragging myself upward.  Even the scent was alluring as it mixed with the aroma of freshly-washed cotton, and it felt like a dream on my skin to boot.

 

The slope became inverted when I reached the ball of her foot, but the increased difficulty did not deter me.  I wanted to climb Sarah so badly that the burning of my arms scarcely registered, and with gritted teeth I soldiered upward.  Besides, if I called it quits now, she would never let me hear the end of it.  Already I could imagine her teasing me.  ‘What’s the matter?  Can’t climb your colossal girlfriend after all?’ she would say before whacking me with her foot.  ‘Guess I’ll have to start carrying you everywhere in a jar so you don’t get all tuckered out.’

 

Luckily, the slope evened out after a minute, and I was left with a clear shot to her toes.  Eagerly I scrambled up, the firm skin on the other side giving me more support than expected.  When I reached the base of her toes, however, all support disappeared, and I was left clinging to stretched cotton.  Though the gaps in the threads I could see her absurdly long toes, but they were well out of reach.  Sarah twiddled them, rocking me while suspended on the cotton webbing, and I desperately clutched the cotton.  After a few seconds the movement stopped and I seized the opportunity, rocketing up the last couple of inches.

 

At last I crested the tip of her big toe, where I clung to the curved surface to prepare for the next leg of the journey.  Sarah was propped up on her elbows, watching me intently with a sly grin on her face.  While she casually lounged, gazing at me with her gray eyes, I held on to the toe, my body perfectly conforming to its curve.

 

“Hey, that wasn’t so bad!” I called to her.  “I bet if you stood up I could make it all the way to your head, no problem!”

 

“Nuh-uh,” Sarah replied, shaking her head.  Her long blond locks waved with her head, appearing almost like a liquid from this distance.  “No way, my little bug boyfriend.  I’m over ten feet tall, you really think you can do that ten more times?”  She paused, looking at me critically while I sheepishly held on to her toe.  “Didn’t think so.  Besides, I doubt even a practiced climber could deal with how damn smooth my thighs are.  You’d slide right off, and I’d have to bust out a magnifying glass to find you in the carpet.”  She had a point, even if I did not want to admit it.

 

I looked down from the tip of Sarah’s toe, considering the height of the precipice.  It was much higher than expected, and if I hit her ankle at the wrong angle I would tumble right back to the floor.  That was the best-case scenario for something going wrong; it was not difficult to imagine breaking my legs on impact, or worse if my feet got caught in her sock.  Trepidation filled my gut while I stared down, envisioning all the ways this could go wrong.

 

Sarah began wiggling her toes back and forth, causing me to sway along with them.  I clung to the sock, terrified of the plummet down the length of her foot.  She giggled, making a light rumble that made me grip the threading even tighter.  “Bit higher than you expected, isn’t it?” she asked teasingly.  “Bet you’re glad you didn’t try to climb me vertically all the way.”  Her toe wiggled again, and Sarah laughed while I remained frozen.  “Guess you didn’t quite realize how huge I am compared to you until now.”

 

We were at an impasse, with me desperately holding onto the tip of her toe while she teasingly moved it back and forth.  Sarah’s foot began swinging down and I grabbed on tightly, not wanting to risk even the slightest fall.  When it came to a stop it was almost horizontal, with me dangling over the edge.  “Thought you could use a little help,” she explained, smiling.  Without wasting a second I dug my feet into her toe, pushing myself up onto her toenail.  I laid there for a second, feeling the soft fabric on my face before standing back up.

 

Before me stretched a long, white road, sloping upward to the peak of her knee.  Part of me wanted to climb along her leg and maintain the illusion of climbing her, but my impetuousness got the better of me.  I ran off her toe and onto her foot, leaning forward to compensate for its slight upward slope.  The ground twitched beneath me, the involuntary twinges of being tickled, and I stumbled while the small movements of her humongous foot threatened to throw me onto my face.

 

I quickly reached her ankle and the earth shuddered beneath me, corresponding with a great roar from below.  My tiny body pitched forward, and I just managed to catch myself with my hands before hitting my head.  The ground ahead of me lowered and a tower rose behind me, cutting off my way back.  All she had done was move her foot a little to straighten her leg and it was like being at the epicenter of a powerful earthquake.  Sarah let out a light giggle and I pushed myself back up, even more resolute since I would have to climb her foot again if I wanted to back out.

 

Going forward I moved more cautiously, sure that Sarah had more mischief in her.  While I progressed toward her knee, the enormity of what I was doing dawned on me: I was walking on my girlfriend, and she was perfectly fine with it.  Dozens of times I had imagined being this size compared to Sarah and climbing her while she waited for me, unaware that I was already there, or shrinking while we laid on the couch together so that I ended up on top of her.  Now that it was really happening, it was everything I had dreamed.

 

Sarah’s big gray eyes followed me while I leisurely walked along her shin, a wide grin plastered on her face.  “You’re really slow,” she declared when I reached the point where the path became wider before me.  “I know you’re tiny and all, but would it kill you to hurry it up?  I’m getting bored, and I just might start playing with my itty-bitty boyfriend to pass the time.”  Though I wanted to see what she could come up with, I knew that would mean the journey up her would be at an end.  Reluctantly I began jogging, picking up my feet to make sure they were not snagged by the small gaps in Sarah’s socks.

 

I reached Sarah’s knee sooner than I expected, and stepped from the white cotton onto the smooth hill.  Her skin barely dimpled beneath me while I scaled her kneecap, and in less than a minute I was atop it.  The vast expanse of her thigh stretched before me, bare all the way to the tiny fringe of a plaid skirt.  Excitement gripped me again and I ran down the hill onto it, eager to take a trip that I had only ever expected my hand would.

 

Stepping onto Sarah’s thigh, I immediately noticed the ground was much softer, almost squishy, even though Sarah barely had a trace of fat on her.  I reached down and brushed my hand along her skin, basking in the remarkable smoothness.  Looking around, there was not even a hint of hair or stubble, like she had just shaved, leaving a broad field of white, pristine skin.  I glanced down and saw that I was standing in a small divot, with small slopes of skin all around me.  It felt like I was sinking into Sarah, and it would only be a matter of time until she was all around me.

 

Although I wanted to see how far I could sink into Sarah I knew there would be another time for that, and I took a heavy step forward.  Despite its smoothness Sarah’s skin provided plenty of traction, and my gait was steady thanks to its immense size.  One step at a time I drew closer to her hemline, and her eyes widened while she watched my progress.  From the jubilant look on her face I could tell she was almost excited as I was, and I was practically bursting.  Thanks to the perfectly clear ground I practically glided up her thigh, taking care to appreciate the rest of her body growing larger in my view.

 

In no time at all I was at the base of her tiny skirt, wrinkled vertically just enough to allow me passage.  I looked up to Sarah for guidance, and she might as well have shoved me along herself.  Emboldened by her glance and previous admonitions I ducked my head underneath the plaid fabric and walked beneath her skirt.  A transcendent feeling gripped me, like I was simultaneously being transgressive and invited in, and I felt a chill run down my spine.  Not only was my girlfriend a giantess, but I was hanging out under her skirt like it was no big deal.

 

It was dark beneath the cover, but enough light came up from behind me to illuminate the cavern.  Her skin was still immaculate here, and I swiftly traveled the rest of her thigh.  Several times I stopped to savor the experience, but did not linger too long.  The last thing I wanted was for Sarah to get bored and come looking for me.  I made sure she was aware of my progress, dragging myself against her skin every dozen steps, though it was as much for her as me: her skin felt amazing on my face.

 

I came to a firm white wall about waist-high, and saw an identical one not too far past it.  At last, I had reached Sarah’s panties.  Immediately I hoisted myself up, swinging my legs over the band, and stood on the thin white fabric.  For a second I simply enjoyed where I was, relishing the fact that I was living out so many dreams at once.  Before she could get antsy I placed my hand on the wall I had just clambered over and walked along it, heading for the middle.

 

After a minute the wall disappeared, following her leg down, and I was standing on the great swath of white cloth covering her vagina.  My feet sank into her panties, and I realized that, unlike the rest of her clothing, her panties were moist.  No matter where I went a small slosh accompanied my footsteps, and they were only getting more damp the longer I walked around.  Sarah found this as hot as I did!  I spent a bit walking around, getting her even more aroused by my mere presence on her pussy as I did so.

 

Light burst through the top of her skirt, dazing me, and her hand plunged through the gap.  Two fingers seized me by my whole body and dragged me out fast enough to make my hair blow back from the breeze.  Sarah held me aloft, looking at me with crazed, dilated eyes and breathing heavily.  I looked down and saw that her other hand was still holding her skirt open, with a finger pulling up the band of her panties.  Her fingers held me prisoner while she looked at me with a maddened visage, trying to decide what to do.

 

A long, silent moment passed, and Sarah took several deep breaths through her nose.  Reluctantly she lowered me onto her stomach and dropped the waist of her skirt back in place.  Her fingers opened, releasing me, and she dragged her hand away.  “Later,” she said duskily, then leaned her head back.  Gradually she lowered herself to the floor, leveling the field in front of me, and visibly tensed her arms to keep her hands by her sides.

 

After that burst of excitement, I was glad for the relaxing stroll up Sarah’s torso.  Her tummy was immaculately flat and the color of alabaster, and made for easy walking even though my feet dipped into her skin.  With her shirt torn to shreds there was nothing at all to impede me, and I could just see her eyes poking over the twin mounds of her breasts to watch me.  Briefly I considered climbing down to play in her navel, but her libido was clearly being held together by a thread at this point.

 

Thanks to the smoothness of her stomach I reached the base of her breasts quickly.  Briefly I stood there, watching them heave up and down with each breath.  They were massive now, many times my size, and strained against her white bra.  It was difficult to imagine a straight man who had not at some point fantasized about standing atop a gigantic pair of breasts, and now, with no other way forward, I was about to do so.

 

I grasped the base of her bra’s cup firmly hand hoisted myself up, springing off the firm ribcage below.  Quickly I dug myself in, grasping the sheer fabric as firmly as I could, and began to climb Sarah’s boob.  It was rough going at first with a nearly-vertical incline, but the higher I got the more it flattened out until I no longer needed to grip it.  Carefully I strolled forward until I stepped off the brassiere and plunged nearly waist-deep in her rack.

 

Sarah saw me sharply sink into her boob and giggled.  “Having fun, little guy?” she asked.  “Here, let me help you again.”  The ground beneath me began to rock back and forth while she shook her chest, and I struggled to stay upright.  “Oh no!  An earthquake!”  Her breasts jiggled violently while her chest shimmied, and I was thrown onto my side.  She let out a loud gasp and proclaimed, “And by boyfriend’s being sucked into the fissure!  Won’t anybody help him?”  I rolled down the slope of her breast until I bumped against the other side, coming to a stop in her cleavage.

 

“Oh, good,” Sarah said, “he got stuck on an outcropping.”  I tried to climb out, but with the soft skin around me it was nearly impossible.  “But wait!  A huge tree’s about to fall on him!  He’s not out of danger yet!”  She poised a finger over me, lining it up with my chest.  When she was satisfied, her finger began racing toward me while she made dive bomber noises with her lips.  Her finger crashed into me, driving me down between her breasts until I came out the bottom.

 

“He must be trapped under a hundred tons!” Sarah continued.  “He’ll be crushed!”  Her voice made everything around me rumble and vibrate, giving me an intense feeling of pleasure all over.  “Lucky for him his girlfriend is a titaness, and she decides when he gets crushed!”  A finger poked through the top of her cleavage, opening a small passageway for me.  Two more of her fingers forced their way in, lifting her breasts from atop me so that I could walk out from beneath them.

 

When I was clear Sarah pulled her hand free, letting her breasts slap back against her chest.  I watched them jiggling for a while, waiting for them to stop, but showing no signs of it.  Their movement was almost hypnotic, and I could not break my eyes away from them.

 

“Hey, little guy,” Sarah said sharply.  “You’re almost there, keep going!”  Her voice broke me out of my trance, and I turned toward her face.  She was right, I only had a little further to go.  Quickly I dashed forward, sliding into the dip between her clavicle, and ran up her neck.  While I crossed it she made a low hum with her throat, shaking my bones whenever I made contact.  It was an amazing feeling, even though it rattled around in my ears.

 

Soon I was at the base of her chin, looking up the last great slope.  Cautiously I pressed my hands into the skin and found that they went deep enough to support me for a split second.  I had never imagined getting this far, so now I needed to improvise.  Rapidly I scampered up the underside of her chin, dimpling her porcelain skin with my hands and feet just long enough to spring up a little further.  My arms burned and my legs began to falter, but just before they gave out I was able to grab onto the edge of her chin.

 

With a final burst of energy I pulled myself up until I was standing on her chin.  Haggardly I shuffled forward, dragging my feet across her skin, until my hands plunged into her bottom lip.  I rested my head on it like a pillow and gave her a nice, long kiss.  In response Sarah’s lips pulled back in a smile, causing my head to descend while the cushion disappeared.

 

“Thought you’d never make it, teensy,” Sarah said, her voice blasting me back.  “But I’m glad you did.”  She placed the tip of a finger on my back and pressed it down gently, giving me an approximation of a hug.

 

I nuzzled her lip and snuggled in the warmth of her finger for a moment.  “Are you feeling rested?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, you certainly gave me plenty of time,” she replied with a chortle.  Her finger slid off and set down beside me, and her thumb came to rest on the other side.  Carefully she pinched me between her digits and picked me off her chin, then held me far enough up that I could see the rest of her beautiful face.

 

“You know,” she began, tilting her head slightly, “if I dropped you right now you’d go right into my mouth, and I’m so much bigger and stronger than you there’s not much you could do about it.”  Sarah’s lips turned upward in a devilish smirk and I felt myself falling toward her mouth.  Her fingers kept a secure grip on me though, and when I was almost touching her lips she puckered them, giving me a big, wet kiss before pulling me back away.

 

“I’m actually feeling a little cooped up, and you’re probably tired of being in my mouth for now.”  She was way off the mark with that, but I wanted to see where she was going with this.  “Think you’re up to going outside?”

 

I gulped.  The last time I was outside I was almost brutalized by three giantesses, and I was much smaller now.  But I could fit in Sarah’s hand, too, and she was devoted to keeping me safe.  “You just want to tower over regular-sized people, don’t you?” I asked.

 

“Mayyybe,” she replied coyly, giving a little laugh.  “C’mon, you wanna come outside with me or not?”

 

“Sure,” I replied, shrugging as much as I could with my arms pinned by her fingers.

 

“Perfect,” she said, drawing out the r.  “You were coming along anyway, I just wanted to be sure you’re okay with it.”  The world spun in blurs of color while she moved me to the side and slowly sat up.  “Just let me put my shoes on and you can join me for a stroll in the park.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!