- Text Size +

Sarah leaned forward to give me an Eskimo kiss, batting me left and right with the tip of her nose.  When she pulled back she had a huge smile and let out a loud giggle.  “Repeatedly stepping on your tiny ass might help me feel better about not getting to be a giantess,” she said, following my swinging body with her eyes.  “And believe me, I’m gonna test that out.”  She stuck a finger into my path, bringing my motion to an abrupt stop when I crashed into her fingertip.

 

The grin remained plastered on her face while she walked out of the kitchen, not even diminishing when she had to bend and twist to fit through the door frame.  If anything, I figured that just made her happier: maybe she would never get to be titanic, but she was significantly larger than any other human, and could lord that over everyone else.  Fitting in with the rest of society would be much more difficult for her, and that was just the way she wanted it.

 

After just a few more steps Sarah was in the center of a wide open area, giving her plenty of stomping ground.  She gave me a teasing look and one more shake before saying, “So, my itty-bitty boyfriend, do you think you’re ready to be on the receiving end of one of my fantasies?”  She managed to say that with the utmost contempt, as though I were not frequently under her feet in my dreams, too.

 

“Do your worst, I can take it!” I replied.  In truth there was nothing I wanted more than this.  Not only did I look forward to her playing with me using only her humongous feet, but I would finally get to look up at her from ground level and fully experience her as a giantess.

 

Sarah chortled in response to my bravado.  “We’ll see about that,” she said coyly, and began lowering me to the ground.  She came with me, crouching into a squat to help with my descent, her eager eyes never leaving me.  The lower we got the further she held me out from her body, and she rested her arm on her knee when she could get no lower.  Her hand escorted me the rest of the way, but when I was about level with her ankles her fingers opened, dropping me to a rough landing on the carpet.

 

The tall, thick fibers gave me more trouble than expected getting up, and Sarah had plenty of time to stand while I struggled to my feet.  The carpet came up to my ankles, but I barely noticed while I gaped up at Sarah’s monolithic body.  She looked to be about a thousand feet tall to me, and her tremendous legs accounted for well over half of it.  Her tattered shirt barely hung down past her breasts, and her skirt had become so short it looked more suited for a nightclub than a school.  The only thing that still seemed to fit her were her socks, which were still pulled neatly up to her knees despite the incredible growth of her legs and feet.  Maybe they were being affected by the same thing my clothes were?

 

Sarah looked down at me with a huge smirk and placed her hands on her hips, somehow becoming even more imposing.  The ceiling must have been a little higher here, since the top of her head was just short of the ceiling, as though it had been designed just for this.  Even though it seemed like there were a couple hundred feet between us it felt like she was standing right over me, and I was easily within a single step’s range of either foot.  Down here, I truly understood what it meant to be puny, and wished it would never stop.

 

After a deafening silence she let out a huge, rumbling laugh that rattled my insides.  “Well what do we have here?” she asked, her booming voice nearly overwhelming me.  “Did you think you could shrink yourself so that you could look up my skirt without me knowing?”  She quickly raised her foot until it was at waist level then stomped, slamming it into the floor close enough that I felt the air pushed aside by her foot.  The ground trembled from the impact and my knees went weak, dropping me to the ground.  Her laugh rang out again, and she added, “Think again, pipsqueak.  The only thing you’re gonna see is the underside of my foot right before I squish you.”

 

Damn, she was really getting into it now.  I got back up, pulling on the threads of her socks for help since my hands could firmly grip them now.  When I was standing again I looked up and was instantly shocked.  The front of Sarah’s big toe would be tickling my nose if it were not so enormous.  The digit alone was twice as tall as me, and if I wanted to I could scale it like a wall and play sports on her foot.

 

Sarah had no intention of giving me the chance.  She raised the toe high, knocking me back when it bumped against my face, and held it there threateningly while I stared at its underside.  After letting it loom over me for a moment so it could properly menace me she slowly brought it down, stretching it forward as she did.  It was just long enough to land on me, pushing me over and settling over my body while leaving my head exposed.  Her gigantic toe alone was enough to completely dominate me.

 

A cocky grin dimpled her face as she leaned forward, putting an ordinarily miniscule, but significant to me, amount of extra pressure onto my trapped body.  It was painful, but knowing that Sarah could crush me at any time was exhilarating.  Just being pinned by her foot was amazing, and she was only getting started.  I looked up at her, my pain dulled by immense pleasure as I stared over her legs that seemed to go forever, to fully appreciate her towering over me, and noticed that she was clearly having the time of her life.

 

Sarah let out a terrifying cackle, and I felt the vibrations from it running through her foot.  “Bet you didn’t plan for this,” she teased.  “Getting so small made you so easy to trap under my toes I almost feel sorry for you.  Go ahead and give me one good reason why I shouldn’t crush you and I’ll let you go.”

 

The gears turned in my head while I got into the role she wanted me to play.  “Because I’m sorry!” I shouted up to her.  “I really didn’t mean anything by it, I’m just really small and thought you could help!”

 

“Ha!  A likely story!” she retorted.  “Maybe if you’d spent more time coming up with a convincing lie you would’ve realized how moronic this plan is!  You’ve earned this.”  Her foot crawled forward until her toe completely covered me, filling my mouth with the soft cotton fiber of her sock.  After letting it gently lie on me for a second, Sarah let out a triumphant “Squish!”  Much too soon its tremendous weight lifted off me and she pulled her foot back beneath her.

 

Sarah looked down at me, her eyes practically bulging out of their sockets.  “That.  Was.  Amazing!” she proclaimed, scrunching herself down to resist the urge to jump for joy.  “I could almost feel your tiny bones crunch under my toe, it was such a rush!  Can we please do another scenario?  Please?”  She drew it out like she was begging, apparently thinking I needed to be convinced.

 

“Sure, I could do a few more,” I answered, trying to play it cool.  In reality I was only a little less excited than her but did not want to show it.  She was having her fun, after all, and I did not want to make it seem like a competition to see who was more exuberant.  I had a feeling she already knew, anyway.

 

“Yes!” Sarah exclaimed, pumping a fist.  “I knew you got tiny just for me!”  She took a couple deep breaths to calm herself down and get composed.  “Okay.  This time we’re just ourselves, you’re not a pervert trying to take advantage of his size.  We’re at school, and you’re coming up to talk to me, but I don’t notice you because you’re so small!  Then you shrink.  Now you have to get my attention before I accidentally step on you, and you better do it quick because I’ve been waiting a while and you know how impatient I am!”

 

“Hold on a sec,” I said.  “If we’re at school, wouldn’t you be wearing shoes?  And clothes that fit, I guess.”

 

“While you’re right,” she began, “the sole of my shoe is way harder than the sole of my foot.  You don’t want me to actually crush you, right?”

 

“Yeah, I see your point,” I said.  It would be a hell of way to go, though.  “Ready when you are, then!”

 

“Sweet!  I’ll give you a minute to get into position, I like to think you were right in front of me when you got tiny.”  As soon as she was done speaking Sarah looked away, already starting to pretend like she had no idea I was there.  Getting my titanic girlfriend’s attention would be no small feat, I knew, but I felt I could rise to the task.  Worst-case scenario I would end up under her foot, which was hardly a tragedy.

 

Crossing the carpet was like walking through thick mud without the mess.  Every third step my foot got stuck on a loose thread, and I had to lift my legs much higher than usual to avoid the hard, dense fibers.  The trek took longer than I expected, but Sarah’s immense form acted as both my beacon and motivation.  I could not wait to look up at her from a bug’s eye view between her feet and moved with as much haste a possible.

 

I finally reached Sarah and stood between her gigantic, socked feet.  Her heels were together with toes pointed out, and one hip was pushed out while her weight rested heavily on the opposite leg.  One hand was on her side while the other dangled loose beside her thigh, and she looked off into the distance with a disinterested look.  “Ready?” she asked, not even glancing down.  Her timing was as spot-on as her commitment.

 

“I’m right between your feet!” I called up, particularly excited about this.  More than a few times I had stood in front of her, about where I was now, and looked up at her while imagining how she would look if I shrank right then.  Seeing it for real was more breathtaking than my mental pictures had ever been.

 

“Perfect!” Sarah replied.  “Now remember, I have no idea you’re down there, and if you don’t get my attention fast I’m gonna step on you.  And go!” 

 

I began immediately.  “Sarah, I’m down here!” I shouted up her gigantic body, going for the easy route.  “Please help me, I shrank!”  Nothing.  “Come on, just look down, I’m right between your feet!  I’m really tiny!”

 

Sarah let out a loud sigh and shifted her weight, sliding her left foot a little.  “Ugh, where is he?” she asked aloud.  “He’s like five minutes late.  Maybe he got held up after class.”  She stared off into the distance, like she was actively not looking for me.

 

“I’m not late, I’m right here!” I shouted, but she did not even hint that she would acknowledge me.  If hollering would not get her attention I would have to think of something else.  I looked to my left and saw her huge foot perfectly flat against the ground.  With her knee-high socks for a climbing surface, climbing them should be easy, I thought.  Not only was I sure to get her attention at some point along the way, I had always wanted to climb her.

 

I dashed over the floor toward her foot, leaping onto it when I got close.  Her sock was particularly strained as it curved against her instep and I was easily able to grab onto the threads.  Once I was sure of my grip I began clambering up the side, using the woven cotton as a loose net.  After half a minute I pulled myself over the side and onto the top of her foot, then got back to my feet.

 

“He better have a good reason to keep me waiting,” Sarah grumbled.  “I’m never late, but this is his second time in a row, and I really doubt he would let Michelle and Amber play keep away with his backpack again.”

 

I looked over the great expanse of her foot to the stark white tower rising at the end of it.  There was a slight upward slope, but nothing I would be unable to handle.  Setting a brisk pace I began jogging toward her shin, careful not to step between the white fibers of her sock and get tripped.

 

Sarah’s foot suddenly raised, and I was thrown forward with the sharp incline.  I landed on my face and she slammed her foot back down, sending me rolling toward her toes and making an audible thud.  Before I came to a stop she raised it again, launching me into the air.  Her foot went back down and I clipped it during my descent, turning over so that I landed on my butt.

 

For a moment I leaned against her foot, but it soon lifted up again.  I slipped back into the unoccupied space and found myself looking at the sole of her mammoth foot ready to come back down again.  With a surge I shot forward, rolling away from the foot as it crashed back where I had been sitting.  “Look out, you almost stepped on me!” I shouted up.

 

Sarah continued to tap her foot, generating a steady wave of vibrations and low thudding while she acted oblivious to my presence below her.  “Typical,” she muttered.  “He stands me up the same day I was gonna see if he wanted to hang out at my place while my parents are gone this weekend, there’s no way he’d miss that obvious hint!  Well, screw him, I’ve got better things to do than stand around waiting his tiny ass to show.”

 

She raised the foot I had been climbing on and pivoted it on her heel so that I was cast in its shadow.  “Sarah, no, watch your step!” I pleaded.  “I’m under your foot, please don’t step on me!”  As if to spite me she began setting her foot down to take a step.  The colossal foot slowly descended, blocking out more of my view as it pressed toward me.  It hit me on the head, knocking me over so I could do nothing but watch its approach.  I screamed, and it set down on top of me, completely pinning my body beneath the soft flesh of her sole.

 

Squish!” Sarah exclaimed, wiggling her foot back and forth.  She quickly lifted her foot off me and I was picked up with it, stuck to her sock after such a short time.  During its ascent I came free and tumbled through the air for a short time, staying close to her foot until I crashed back into the carpet.  I rolled along the floor from inertia until I bumped into her heel, finally stopping against the warm, rounded surface.

 

She moved her foot to the side, placing it so that I was still in the shadow of her instep when it was on the ground.  I looked up her towering body and saw her striking a triumphant pose, looking down at me with a lopsided grin.  “You suck at this, dude” she declared smugly.  “You couldn’t even get my attention, and I think you’re the coolest person in the world!  If it weren’t for me looking out for you, you wouldn’t last five minutes.”

 

“Hey, I did my best!” I complained.  “How could I know you would start tapping your foot like that?”

 

Sarah’s response was to lift her foot and pivot her heel so that it was over me again.  She brought it down quickly, knocking me over and pressing me slightly into the carpet.  “Squish,” she said, raising her foot back up.  After a second she set it back down on me, giving me a quick tap.  “Squish.”  Her foot went up again and feinted right, then left, before she laid it down on me again.  “Squish.”  I barely had time to feel it before it was back in the air, looming over my prone body.  Once more she rapidly brought it to the floor, practically slapping me with it.  “Squish!”

 

When she took it off me the next time I rolled to the side, just getting out from beneath the gigantic, squishing sole.  Sarah could have easily turned her foot just a bit more and thwacked me with it, but instead she stretched it out and laid it down beside me.  “Sorry.  You’re just so fun to squish, I could do it all day!”

 

My ears perked up.  Maybe not all day, but I could certainly do this a while longer.  “Do you have any more scenarios you want to do?”

 

“Yeah dude, I’ve got tons!” Sarah proudly replied.  “What, did you think I spent years fantasizing about gazing adoringly down at you?  We could spend a week playing out all the days I imagined messing with a tiny version of you and I doubt we’d even be halfway through them all.”

 

“I’m down for more-“

 

“Yeah, down by my feet!  Ha!” Sarah interjected, and I started over.

 

“I’m down for more, but first I have to ask something.”

 

“What’s that?”  She chewed idly on her bottom lip as she often did while firing off questions cockily.

 

“That stuff you were saying reminded me.  Last month you invited me over to your house one Friday and I said that I was looking forward to having some time to myself.  Was that, uh, that day?”

 

“Oh, you heard that, did you?” Sarah teased.  “Yeah, that was my internal monologue while waiting for you.  If you weren’t so fucking oblivious we probably would’ve banged that night.”  Huh.  I hadn’t even considered that until just now.  “I’ve been laying it on thick this year, you wouldn’t believe how many other glaringly obvious hints you missed.”

 

“Well, don’t I feel like a moron.”

 

“A tiny moron,” Sarah corrected.  “Don’t worry about it, you eventually figured it out when I realized subtlety isn’t your thing.  Now come on, these fantasies aren’t gonna live themselves out.”

 

I eagerly looked up at her, excited to hear what her next idea was.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!