- Text Size +

The enormous, curved wall of Sarah’s mammoth ass remained on me, pinning me against the back of the couch while I wiggled in vain to get out from behind it.  It was funny to think how, prior to shrinking, her butt was the part of her that least occupied my mind.  I was always more focused on her killer legs, beautiful face, or small but perfect breasts.  Now it was larger than life and literally all I could look at.

 

Sarah began to fake snore very loudly then moaned, adjusting herself on the couch.  She shoved her butt onto me harder and grinded it back and forth, rubbing me roughly with her buttocks.  Though they were soft, with barely any muscle mass, the increased pressure was beginning to get uncomfortable.  Between the force of her ass and the hard wall behind me there was nothing for me to do but get compressed, trapped between what was to me an immovable object and an unstoppable force.

 

She rolled forward, freeing me from the ever-narrowing prison, and I took the opportunity to catch my breath.  Sarah was outright flaunting her power now, making it clear that even without trying she could wreak havoc on me.  When the panic of being crushed faded from my mind I realized that this was simply another aspect of what I had been dreaming of.  I had to admit that, while being tiny would be uncomfortable sometimes and would more frequently be so the smaller I became, it was a natural part of Sarah accepting her role as a giantess.  My giantess.

 

Sarah’s hand ran up the side of her thigh while she released another low moan, revealing the tight curves of her panty-clad butt.  Growing must have caused it to fill out more, since it was much plumper than I remembered from even the day before.  Whereas it had previously been a little on the flat side, now it was bulging and majestic, and not just because of my reduced size.  The longer I looked at it the more impressive it became until it suddenly exploded in size, nearly doubling before my eyes.

 

The behemoth butt in front of me scooted back until it gently came to rest atop me.  When it lightly pushed against me I realized that, while I was occupied by Sarah’s posterior, I had become fully erect.  I rushed to get my pants down before it pinned me again, knowing that if I did not deal with this now I would be kicking myself later.  Her ass was just too fine, and the situation too perfect, not to.

 

I got them down just before Sarah’s butt pressed against me again, smushing me with one of its enormous cheeks.  This time I pushed back, thrusting hard against the soft, curved skin on the other side of her panties.  She began subtly gyrating, driving me crazy while I humped away.  Each time I came forward she pushed back a little, adding a great amount of pressure to each thrust only to relieve it in the time between.  Not only did Sarah know what I was doing, she actively enabled it.

 

A small wet spot appeared on the gigantic, panties-covered ass in front of me when I finished disappointingly fast.  Maybe if I had not been so comically oblivious to her advances for so long I would have lasted longer and gotten more time with her butt, but it was impossible to say.  Suddenly enervated, I leaned against the great mound in front of me, and reluctantly pulled my pants back up.  Sarah pushed her butt into me and wiggled it, her form of a post-coital snuggle.

 

The hand resting on Sarah’s thigh slid down her butt and she rolled away again to make room for the immense digits.  Her thumb anchored my back while her index finger clamped down on my chest, covering my torso in its entirety.  My world rushed around, a blur of white and plaid while she removed me from the small crevice behind her ass and brought me to her face.

 

Sarah set me down on the couch in front of her and released me, then chuckled lightly.  While the roaring came from her throat she rushed forward, striking me in the chest with the tip of her nose and shoving me back.  “I knew you liked my butt,” she purred, smiling from ear to ear.  “You just needed a chance to show it.”  She looked me over with her heavy lidded gray eyes and gasped, briefly turning her mouth into a round chasm.  “My ass shrank you by, like, a lot!  You must have really liked it back there.”

 

“No, that wasn’t it!” I hastily denied.  “It’s because your face is right here, like you said.  And it’s so big and beautiful, I just want there to be more of it to enjoy.”

 

“Mm, nice try, tiny guy,” she cooed, setting her hand down beside me.  She extended a finger and began gently stroking me up and down while she continued, “But you’re about half the size you should be if that were it. The proof is in the pudding: you got smaller entirely because of my butt.”  Sarah smiled devilishly, and when she pulled her lips tight I noticed they were nearly twice as wide as I was tall.  If she wanted to she could fit my whole body in her mouth with room to spare.

 

“Yeah, I did,” I admitted.  “In my defense, it’s really filling out though.  You’ve got a fantastic butt now!”

 

“I’d like to think my tiny boyfriend always found my ass hot,” she teased, “but I’ll let it slide for now.”  Sarah twirled her finger in the air over my head and continued, “Now tell me, and be honest: did my ass make you smaller after you came on it,” she tapped me with the finger, staggering me,” or before?”

 

“Before,” I answered, looking down at my feet.  “It was kind of what made me want to do it, actually.”

 

“Dude, why are you so ashamed?” Sarah asked, sliding her head forward until her lips were almost touching my body.  In a whisper she asked, “You know we’ve had real, actual sex, right?  You don’t need to act like you did something bad by being attracted to your girlfriend.”  Then she moved her head back where it was.  “Besides, you don’t have anything to be ashamed of.  You said it yourself: I’ve got a fantastic butt.”  For emphasis she slapped it, making a loud crack with her hand.

 

“Yeah, you’re right!” I proclaimed.  “You’ve got a great ass, and I just humped it!”

 

“You tell ‘em!” Sarah rejoined, offering her support.

 

“Not only that, but you’ve got great legs!  I want to hump them too!”

 

“Shout it from the mountains!”

 

“You’re a thousand times my size and I find that incredibly hot!”

 

“I’m gonna gobble you up!”

 

“Yeah!  You’re gonna gobble me up!”  I repeated it without thinking, but even if I had it would not have stopped me.  Her lips were right there, looming over me the whole time I was shouting, and they were all I could think about.  My time inside her mouth earlier was amazing, and I wondered what it would be like to truly be at the mercy of her tongue.  The very idea of being inside her mouth excited me more than I could possibly express.

 

Sarah opened her mouth wide and rushed forward, making a cartoon sound effect of scarfing something down as her maw engulfed me.  Her lips clamped around my waist, keeping her teeth from biting me in half, and she rolled onto her back.  I kicked my legs helplessly while they poked out between her lips, knowing she would find it even hotter.  She partly opened her mouth again, just enough to let me move, and placed a fingertip on my feet.  With a light shove she popped me into her mouth, then sealed her lips behind me.

 

A pleased moan rumbled up her throat and resonated throughout her mouth as I sailed over her teeth and landed on her tongue.  She immediately attacked me with it, slamming me against her palate and pinning me there with the tip.  Sarah slowly worked her jaw up and down, saliva making loud sloshing sounds against her gums while she sucked on me.  The enormous pink tentacle pushed me into the ridged surface, flattening my body against the ceiling of the great cavern.

 

Carefully Sarah dragged me along the rough surface, making sure to savor every rump and ridge I hit.  Her slimy tongue flattened, making sure I could not tumble off while she had her fun.  The trip along her palate was agonizingly slow while she savored how I tasted and relished the feel of my body against her mouth.  When I reached the back she reversed direction, probing me with the tip of her tongue and pushing me away from her dangling uvula.

 

Before I reached the front again she suddenly stopped and reversed direction.  Using the very, most delicate tip of her tongue Sarah rolled me back and forth against the roof of her mouth, rapidly turning me over between each ridge.  If anyone had ever told Sarah not to play with her food, it was clear she never listened to them.  She was having the time of her life treating me like a tiny morsel, and I loved every second of it.

 

Her tongue abruptly dropped out from under me and I plummeted from her palate.  Sarah’s jaw opened with a loud squelch accentuated by a pop, and before I landed her tongue struck me in mid-air.  In an instant she propelled me between her teeth and into her cheek, driving me into the supple flesh.  She forcefully shoved me around, bulging out her cheek while she maintained absolute control over me with her tongue.  I wished I could see the tiny imprint I made in her skin from the outside, but simply being that tiny toy for her was enough for me.

 

Sarah curled her tongue beneath me, and I rolled down the tip onto the center.  She pulled me back from her cheek and with a quick flick dumped me off the enormous beast.  I landed in a mass of moist, tender flesh, with a tight bit of skin connecting it to her tongue.  With a loud squishing sound I sank halfway into it, the delicate body welcoming me like a mattress.  Trying to orient myself within it only caused me to sink deeper, drenching me with the pool of accumulated saliva.

 

A dreadful chuckle bellowed from the depths of Sarah’s throat, and she laid her tongue down on me.  Steady squelching drowned out everything else while she flattened her tongue, holding me against the soft mass of her frenulum.  She wagged it a little, shaking me back and forth, then gave a firm push forward.  Her tongue drove me into the base of her incisors, pushing me against the exposed bone as gently as she could.

 

The gathering saliva became thick and ropey, and her tongue briefly released me.  A moment later it came back, scooping me out from the pit beneath it with its tip.  Sarah quickly raised me back to the roof of her mouth, holding me firmly against it while streams of liquid raced by.  With a deafening schlurp her gullet opened, plunging the river inside her mouth down it.  Once it was gone the sound returned, and Sarah dropped me from her palate again.

 

Sarah parted her lips, allowing light to stream into the dank cavern again.  With the new illumination I saw shadows cast by the ridges she had rolled me across and the huge, pink uvula dangling over the dark drop into eternity.  Her teeth sparkled even from behind, and the tiny bumps on her tongue all around me became readily apparent.  Slowly she extended her tongue, cupping it around me so I would not fall off and brought me back out into the light.  After exiting I looked back and saw her lips pulled tight, acting as an arch for my arrival.

 

Her left hand approached, and she gingerly plucked me off her tongue by sandwiching me between two fingers.  Sarah vigorously shook me off, getting rid of the worst of the saliva while I thrashed in her grip.  During the impromptu trying session I noticed the lamp at the side of the couch tipping over, her feet just able to reach it, and her other hand resting at the hem of her rumpled skirt.  Several fingers on that hand were covered with a clear, viscous liquid.

 

Sarah turned me to face her, and she regarded me placidly with large, dilated pupils.  “Mm, I’m huge now,” she purred, letting out a little giggle.  “I could feel myself getting bigger while you were in there.  It was such a power-trip, knowing I could swallow you at any time, and well…”  She looked down at her hand.  “You had your fun, and I had mine.”  She let out another giggle and rushed her open mouth toward me again, snapping her teeth shut with a click at the last minute.  A manic giggle escaped her mouth while she laid back down, muttering, “I could just eat you up, cutie.”

 

“That was amazing!” I announced once I had recovered from the experience.  “You had total control of me with your tongue, I really felt like I was at the mercy of a giantess!”

 

“I know, right?  You’re so small!” Sarah replied.  She laid her head back and closed her eyes before continuing, “I just want to put you back in there and gulp you down!”  After a moment her eyes opened again and she gave me a sly look.  “But I’m not gonna.  You’re my bite-sized boyfriend, after all, and I have special plans for you.”

 

I smirked.  “Time to dry me off again, huh?” I asked.

 

Sarah shook her head emphatically back and forth.  “Nuh-uh.  Not this time,” she said.  “You’ve gotta take a bath.  A special one.”

 

She had piqued my interest.  “What kind of special bath?”

 

Sarah giggled, making what sounded like a long, ominous purr.  “I think it’s about time I ate breakfast,” she answered, giving me a sultry look.  “I’m a growing girl, after all, and I’m starving.” 

 

She swung her terrifically long legs off the couch and stood, making my head rush while I inwardly cheered.  This was everything I had dreamed of.  Every single school morning for the past six years I had watched her eat, imagining I was the last piece of cereal in her bowl while she chased it around with her spoon, defiantly avoiding the metal reservoir before finally succumbing and being carried into her mouth.  I knew she did the same, and from how she looked at me while eating it should have been apparent long before now.  There was something so much more exciting about being part of her breakfast than simply being placed in her mouth, and I could hardly wait.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!