- Text Size +

When we arrived home Sarah eagerly threw open her door and set about grabbing her things while I had significantly more trouble.  First, I had to stand on the seat to even reach the handle, then it would not open until I used both hands to pull it toward me.  Then I had to figure out how to keep it unlatched while also forcing it open.  I tried running into it with a shoulder only to find out I did not have the leverage, then I tried pushing it open with my foot.  The door swung open, taking me with it, and I was left hanging on to the handle of the open door.

 

Sarah came around the side and saw me dangling from the ledge.  She looked down at me and giggled, then asked, “Having some trouble there, little guy?”  For a moment she watched while I looked pleadingly up at her.  “You can just let go, you know, it’s not that far of a drop.”  Her hands were full, and if I broke my leg it was going to be an awkward trip to the emergency room while she explained the whole situation, so I let go.  It was indeed a very short fall, and once I had scurried from behind the door Sarah swung her hips to shut it.

 

She led the way up the driveway, taking slow, short steps so I could keep up with her.  By now I was around the level of her knees, so even with her attempts to accommodate me it was a struggle to keep up, but I did my best.  The beckoning of her thighs overhead certainly helped motivate me, and while she unlocked the door I stood beneath them, gazing up the back of her skirt to her partially exposed butt.

 

I could have stayed there for hours, but when the door opened inward she went with it, and I hurried after.  We quickly took off our shoes and set them next to each other, taking a moment to marvel at hers being four times the size of mine before she set hers down atop them.  While we were both down there she took a knee and faced me, leaning over me.  Her face was at least twice the size of mine now, and with her this close I was starting to see new details.  “You stay here while I go get changed, okay?” she asked, her light tone canceling out the increasing deepness.  “I think it’s time we had a little fun, just the two of us.”  She leaned forward, pushing my head back when her nose bumped into mine, then gave me a quick kiss with lips puckered tightly to not overwhelm mine.

 

When Sarah stood to walk away I called out, “Don’t you want to measure us now?  I’m pretty sure I shrank a lot while we were out.”

 

“We can do that in the morning,” Sarah replied over her shoulder.  “We’ll see bigger results then, and I don’t want to spend too much time getting measured when I could have you under me instead.”  She made a compelling point, and I said nothing else while she raced up the stairs, her legs easily taking them three at a time.

 

While she was upstairs I took the time to look around the living room.  The couch was about the size of a small bus, and if I wanted to sit on it I would have to climb.  Even its arm was over my head.  I wandered a little more and found the chair I had been standing on to measure her.  Its seat reached my chin, and standing on it would leave me a good deal short of Sarah’s breasts.  Out of curiosity I looked at the wall to see where I compared to the marks, and found that I came about halfway up to the lowest one.

 

Stairs creaking under footsteps grabbed my attention, and I spun to see Sarah slowly coming back down.  She was exaggerating each step, stretching her legs as much as possible so that her calves popped very visibly beneath her socks.  A sly grin dimpled her cheeks, and she held her chin low as though she were trying to be coy.  When she reached the bottom she turned and came toward me, making her movements as deliberate as possible until she was almost on top of me.  Her feet spread until they were a shoulder’s width apart, with me centered between then.

 

The thick fabric of her skirt fluttered in my face, and I looked up to the intoxicating sight of her towering over me.  Her shirt was already having issues with her rampant growth and looked like it was painted over her breasts.  She leaned forward so that she could see me over her chest and squinted her gray eyes at me.  “So, you have a thing for giant schoolgirls, is that right?” she asked, doing her best to sound menacing.  “It just so happens I have a thing for tiny little men.”

 

Sarah lifted up her right leg and held it even with my shoulder, toes pointing forward, and let it hover there for a second.  Then she sent it forward, slamming her socked toes into me and sending me stumbling backward.  Her foot slid over my shoulder and she kicked her foot up, striking it with her heel.  I fell backward, and while I looked up at her standing over me she brought her foot down, resting her heel on my stomach and the ball on my face while her toes hung over my head.

 

She scrunched her foot on top me several times, gripping my cranium with her toes and pressing harder on my face.  Slowly her foot slid down her chest until her heel rested gently on my crotch and her toes ran up to my hairline.  I felt her foot get larger while she flexed them, then they began playing with my face.  Her toes rapidly thrummed on my forehead, and she gripped my nose before sliding it down further, covering my whole chest with her sole and letting my head poke out.

 

Seeing Sarah in her full element was a majestic sight.  The contemptuous expression on her face conveyed the feeling of absolute power she had over me, and the way she looked at me trapped beneath her foot told me that she could do this all day.  She flexed her foot again, spreading it over more of me and nicking at my chin with her toes.

 

“Do you know why I like little men like you?” Sarah asked rhetorically.  “Because no matter how much you struggle, you’re too tiny to get out from under me.”  I took the hint and began weakly trying to get out from beneath her foot, writing on the ground and trying to push the massive appendage off me.  She smiled and pressed a little harder, completely pinning me except for my legs. 

 

“And what’s that I feel on my sole?” she asked. “There shouldn’t be anything hard down there.  I’ll need to get closer to check it out.”  The pressure from Sarah’s foot greatly diminished and she ran it down the length of my body, giving my crotch a lingering stroke with her big toe on its way out.  She set her foot down so that she stood astride me and began bending her knees, dropping her enormous body onto me.  With the few seconds I had I quickly undid my pants and slid them halfway down my legs to relieve the pressure that only grew more intense while she continued dropping down on me.

 

Sarah sat down straddling my chest, her enormous girth running from my knees to my ribs.  Her knees landed on each side of my head with her shins pinning my wrists, and her skirt was bunched up under my chin.  “Now that I have you trapped,” she purred, leaning forward slightly, “let’s see if you can help me out.  There’s been something happening beneath my skirt ever since I saw you down there by my knees, and I was hoping you could check it out for me.”

 

She picked up the bottom of her skirt and pulled it over my head, then let it go so that it draped over me like a tent.  Even in the darkness her bare, smooth thighs shined brightly, drawing my attention to the white panties pressed against my chest.  There was a large damp spot on the front that seemed to be getting bigger, and I suspected she chose that color just to make it as obvious as possible.  It made sense that she was aroused, but I had not expected it to be quite this intense.

 

Sarah slid forward, grinding her crotch against me, then rocked backward.  She repeated the process, moaning slightly, and I thrusted up into the weight pressing down on me.  If she was going to dry hump me, I thought, I was going to dry hump her right back.  Her thrusts got faster along with her breathing, and soon her panties were drenched.  I matched her intensity even when the fluid began to moisten my clothes, but that only made her go faster.

 

Shortly after I climaxed Sarah did too, and she collapsed forward.  The wetness from her pussy ran from my waist and covered my stomach, dampening the clothes over my ribs a little as it spread.  Her skirt bunched up while she fell, creating a thick, folded barrier between us.  For a moment she simply laid on top of me and I felt the warmth flowing from her while her weight continued to press down on me.  If this went on too long I figured I might be in danger, but for now, even though her weight was significant, I did not feel like she was going to crush me.

 

Slowly Sarah’s weight lifted from atop me, and she reached down with one hand.  She rested her sizable palm on my chest and slid her long fingers beneath my arms, then began pushing me out from under her crotch along her body.  It was magnificent in size, with a little bit of sweat dampening her shirt as I was drawn past it, making it cling even more tightly to her glistening skin. 

 

Finally Sarah got me to where she could see me, beaming with pleasure as I came into view.  Her skin was practically glowing, and her lips were slightly parted while she recovered.  She looked at me with dilated pupils and laid back down, covering my legs with her now fairly ample chest.  “That didn’t go quite as I expected,” she said, letting go and moving that hand past my head.  Gently she stroked my hair with two fingers and continued, “You’re just so small and helpless though…”

 

“Can’t say I blame you,” I replied.  “You’re so big and powerful, it’s like I could feel myself getting smaller just looking at you.”

 

“I know,” Sarah replied, leaning in until our noses touched.  “And tomorrow you’re gonna get so small I’ll be able to squish you, so you better watch out.  Maybe we’ll have to not fuck each time I hold you down, hm?”  She gave me another quick kiss and kept smiling.

 

“It’s a deal.”  Sarah pushed herself off me, staying on one knee to put her hand around me again.  She closed her fingers around my chest and picked me up from the ground.  I was not yet small enough for her to completely grip me with a single hand, but thanks to her exceptionally long fingers she could easily get them under my arms, giving me enough support to keep from falling to the floor.  “But what should we do now?”

 

“Dunno,” Sarah answered, holding me to her face.  “That whole shopping trip took longer than I expected, and I’m kinda tired now.  I think I’ll just get dinner and go to bed so we can get an early start tomorrow.”  She gave me a knowing wink and headed into the kitchen, holding me against her chest so that she could be sure I was secure in her hand.

Chapter End Notes:

As usual, don't forget to leave a review!