- Text Size +

On the way to the next place it was my turn to keep pace with Sarah.  She was eager to get this finished and rushing, which really meant just walking at a normal pace.  Since her legs had outgrown me I had to run after her, jogging behind one of her legs just to keep from falling behind.  Although we made great time I could not wait for her to start carrying me: my shoes were not intended to be used for more than a brisk walk.

 

Inside the store she was like a whirlwind.  There was very little that properly fit Sarah now and she rushed between the racks, searching for items that would both fit here well and not look like someone had draped a tarp over her body.  That made selection very easy on her part, but I noticed she was entirely eschewing pants and jeans in favor of skirts.  After she could not even get them past her hips this morning I could hardly blame her.  Besides, if she wanted to show off her legs there was no way I would stop her.

 

When she was finished, Sarah made a beeline for the changing rooms in back.  She threw the door open and waved me in, then followed and closed the door behind her.  Sarah slipped off her shoes, but the rest of her dramatic disrobing did not go as planned.  Her shirt had to be slowly worked over her breasts and each arm carefully slipped out of its hole to avoid tearing the fabric.  The leggings were not so lucky.  They had to be slowly rolled from her waist, then eventually torn off when her patience wore thin.

 

Sarah looked down at me, dressed only in her underwear.  Her panties fit her even worse now and had slid several inches from her waist, but her bra was still filled nicely.  “You’re about to see me in an all new light,” she declared.  “My new wardrobe is a little… different than what you’re used to seeing me wear.”  I did not think anything was wrong with her old clothes, but it would be interesting to see which direction she had picked.

 

“But let’s get this stuff out of the way first.”  Sarah picked up a shirt large enough to trap me in and put her arms in the sleeves, letting the tail dangle loosely over her thighs.  Carefully she buttoned it up the middle, drawing it tight around her upper body.  Though she had probably picked the largest size they had it still clung to her curves, and she had to work fastening the button over her breasts.  For the top one she no longer wanted to put the effort in and just left it undone.

 

The skirt was much easier and was meant to be long and largely formless, so it went right up her legs.  When she zipped up the back it got significantly tighter, hugging her thighs and waist.  It was like a sleeping bag for me, but it looked perfectly natural on Sarah.  “So?  What do you think?” she asked, peering down at me.  “Do I look like a streetwalker?”

The front of Sarah’s pleated skirt brushed against my face, and I craned my neck back to look up at her.  She looked thoroughly unimpressed with her ensemble, but I was very into it.  The reality of Sarah truly towering over me in her school uniform made something in my brain click and I felt myself rapidly shrinking.  In an instant I was below her knees, looking up at her skirt, and continued racing down past her ankles until I was smaller than her big toe.

 

This was what I had been waiting for.  Sarah was massive to me, and I took a bit to simply drink it in.  Her legs were like skyscrapers on their own, wreathed in a bright white cover until the tremendous tarp of her skirt took over.  Her nonplussed expression while she stared at me, tiny between her pier-sized feet, only heightened my excitement over it.  I was about to run toward her legs and begin climbing her socks when she extended an exquisitely long arm down toward me.  Instead of being primed to pick me up, though, she pressed her fingers together and made loud, thunder-like pop.

 

When I came back to reality Sarah’s fingers were in front of my face, repeatedly snapping.  “Hey, you okay?” she asked.  “You’ve been staring up at without moving for like two minutes.”

 

“Huh?  Oh, yeah, I’m fine,” I answered, coming out of my daydream.  I wasn’t the only fine one in this dressing room, either.  “You look, uh…”  It was impossible for me to focus on anything but her, much less form a sentence.  All I wanted to do was climb her.

 

“Well?  You gonna answer the question or what?”  Despite her impatience Sarah was cracking a smile.  She knew something was going on in my head and it was seriously feeding her ego.  If it meant she felt more confident and willing to wear this around me I was happy to throw more fuel on the fire.

 

“Right now I want to use your skirt as a tent and get real familiar with one of your legs,” I said once I had shut off my brain and let the words just flow out. 

 

“Ooh, that’s interesting,” Sarah began, “but we’ll get to that in a minute.  I think…”  She leaned over far enough that her face was in mine.  This had to be a real strain for her now as she had to bend over more than half to do it, but she was flexible enough that she made it look easy.  My gaze was torn between her radiant face and the cleavage clearly visible thanks to her undone buttons while she finished quietly, “I think you have a thing for me dressed as a schoolgirl, just like that ‘thing’ you have for me as a giantess.”  I remained silent; she hit the nail on the head.  “Mm, thought so.”

 

Sarah was beaming when she stood back up.  “So you’ve got a thing for schoolgirls and giantesses,” she stated.  “Guess you really lucked out with me, huh?”  She supplemented her confident smile with a wink.  “Maybe I’ll keep my old stuff after all, see how deep this ‘thing’ of yours goes when you’re deep inside my shirt.  But first I need to see if that’s all you’re into.”

 

When she unzipped her skirt it fell into a heap around her ankles and she stepped out of it, gently pushing me back with a knee on my chest.  Slowly she unbuttoned her shirt and removed it, looking as regretful taking it of as she had putting it on now that she knew about what we were charitably calling “my thing.”  From the way she looked at me I knew there was a laundry list of things she wanted to do to me, but she had to wait until we got home.

 

The other outfit Sarah tried out to make sure everything else fit was, as she described, not at all what I would expect to see her in.  Her black miniskirt barely came past my nose, and the single, thin layer of her sleeveless shirt’s blue fabric left very little to the imagination.  She gave me a sultry look and asked, “How about this one?”

 

“I’ve got no complaints,” I began, always glad to see more of Sarah, “but the uniform just really does something for me, you know?”

 

“Oh, I know,” Sarah retorted, curling her fingers beneath the hem of her skirt.  “But I think this has potential.”  She took a step forward, but before her skirt could drive my head back she lifted it up to her waist.  It quickly came down over my head, disorienting me long enough for her to swing a leg onto my shoulder.  I staggered under its weight and her leg draped down my back, with her heel banging into both of my calves.

 

She pressed her thigh against my head and pushed me to the side, ramming me into her other leg.  When my head was between her thighs she squeezed them together, pressing them around my head and face.  The warm, silky skin felt amazing, and instead of fighting it I wanted more.  I wrapped an arm around each of her thighs and began pulling them toward me, and Sarah obliged by squeezing tighter.  There was nothing I could do about it, and I loved it.

 

Sarah let out a quiet moan, swinging her hips so that I was dragged along with them.  “Mm, you’re already small enough for me to trap between my thighs,” she purred.  Her voice had a strong duskiness to it, like when she aggressively asked me to fuck her.  She might have been as turned on as I was by this.  “The fun’s already starting, my little man, and it’s only gonna get better.  I’m gonna smush you between my thighs for hours at a time, getting tighter and tighter until… squish.  You want that, don’t you?”  I pulled her legs toward me again and she squeezed more, throwing me around with enough force I lost my footing and she began dragging me around by her legs.

 

After several minutes of this Sarah stopped and gave me time to get my feet back on the ground before she released me.  She pulled the skirt off my head and smoothed it against her legs then looked down at me, her pupils dilated and a stupefied grin plastered on her face.  “I think I just bought these clothes,” she said, followed by another low, long moan.  I did my best to smooth my hair down while she gathered her things and got ready to leave.

 

Soon enough we were out of the store and making the long walk back through the mall.  If that was just a taste of what she was going to do to me later, I could not wait to get back to her house.  I found it easy to keep pace with her now that my dreams were coming true.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  As usual, please leave a review if you liked it!