- Text Size +

Zac took a deep breath, closed his eyes and slowly let it out. ‘I’m here now, it’ll be fine.’ He thought, trying to summon the courage to knock on the door. ‘Right. Here I go.’ He lifted his hand and knocked twice. ‘No turning back now…’ 

A moment later the door swung open, a geeky and attractive looking girl stood in the doorway, thick black framed glasses perched on her delicate nose. 

“Zac!” she exclaimed. “Come in, I’ve been so excited to see you!” and she stood to one side. 

“Hey Aimee. Me too…” he mumbled, shyness getting the better of him, stepping past her and into the small room beyond. He glanced around, seeing the ‘flat’ was a single room with a tiny bathroom attached. There was a small messy bed and a desk with a computer and a couple of phones. He heard the door close behind. 

“Sorry about the mess… you know, living alone…” Aimee said, stepping up next to him. 

Zac shrugged. “It’s fine, my place isn’t any different.” 

Aimee bounced on the spot “Ooh! Soooo look at this…” and she grabbed a small box from her table, handing it to Zac. 

Zac’s eyes went wide as he looked it over. “Holy crap, is this…?” 

“Hell yeah it is!” Aimee grinned. “Just don’t ask how I got them!” 

Zac turned the box over in his hands, reading a lot of scientific words, none of which he understood. “Do they… do they work?” he asked, a sense of excitement tinged with fear bubbling up inside. 

Aimee shrugged. “I know how to find out…” she stepped up close, much closer than he’d ever gotten to a girl before. She took one of his hands and brought it up to her mouth, then in a flash, pushed his fingers in until they poked her throat. 

Zac yelped in surprised, but didn’t try and pull away, mesmerised by the sensation. Aimee kept her eyes locked on to his as she swallowed. He could feel every movement of her tongue on his fingers, a soft pressure on their tips as her throat closed around them. He felt himself get hard instantly. Aimee pressed herself closer, his erection bumping up against her. She slowly pulled his hand out, firmly keeping hold as she dragged it over her chin, pressed it to her throat, down over her breasts and eventually holding it on her belly. 

Aimee leant forward and kissed him before stepping back, releasing his hand. “You ready?” she asked, playfully licking her lips. 

Zac was stunned, his mind buzzing before a clear thought rang in his mind. ‘I want this so badly!’ 

“Yes... I am.” He replied, showing some confidence at last. He popped the end of the box open and rattled it until a small white tablet fell into this hand. ‘God I hope these things are real.’ And he popped it into his mouth, swallowing right away. He stood still, waiting to feel something. After about 30 seconds, he frowned. “I don’t thi…” there was moment of dizziness, his headed pounded briefly with a migraine level headache, and then everything was dark. 

There was a rustling sound and then light, Aimee’s face, huge and smiling bearing down on him. “Looks like they’re the real deal!” she exclaimed with excitement, her hand scooping under him and lifting him up. She held her hand in front of her face and looked him over, judging his size at around 20cm. “Aww you are so cute!” 

For Zac, her voice was overly loud. “It worked!?” he squeaked. He’d not really expected it to. He half thought it was an elaborate RP Aimee had set up. 

“It really did my little Zac!” she bit her lower lip and sucked in a breath. “Ok… I’m going to do it now, we’ve role-played it enough, now I get to really do it with you. AH! I’m so excited!” 

Zac look at her, her mouth and her excitement. This is what he wanted. What he’d dreamed and fantasised about. “Ok Aimee… swallow me!” 

Aimee didn’t hesitate, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and leant forward, dropping over the top of his head and shoulders. Gripping firmly with her lips, she lifted him briskly, releasing him at the end so momentum carried him further in, lodging his head into the back of her mouth. He looked down into her throat, a moment of doubt creeping in. Aimee swallowed, Zac’s body sliding with ease over her tongue. Her throat closed tightly around. She felt him twitch as she swallowed a second time, tasting the tiniest hint of semen as her neck bugled and Zac was squeezed on down into her body. She sucked in a deep breath, releasing it in a long “Aaaahh….” 

Zac heard her heart beating fast and loud as he descended into her. ‘Oh my god… oh shit… wow… I’m inside her! I’m actually inside her, I’m going to her stomach!’ his excitement was overwhelming, though a small part of his mind registered some fear over this experience. With a wet slurping sound, he was pushed into Aimee’s stomach. He slipped and squelched as he tried to re-position himself, though he found little room to do so. Unlike in the pictures and role-plays, Aimee’s stomach didn’t have much air in it and the walls were close in around him. It was extremely hot and the air was stale and damp. Zac was immensely turned on, even though he’d climaxed once already. He started to masturbate, not wanting to miss the chance before being pushed back out of her body. 

Aimee sat on the edge of her bed, smiling at the fluttery sensation in her stomach. “Fuck you feel good in there…” and she slid one hand into her skirt. 

“Beep bip-bip-bip beep!” one of her phones rang. 

“Really? Right now of all times?!” she exclaimed loudly, grabbing the phone and answering. “Yes?!” she said angrily. “Oh! Sorry sir. Uh huh. They need the details right now? Isn’t Carol handling that while I’m away… oh, I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll send her a card. Double pay?” she rested a hand on her belly, rubbing it gently. “I… guess I can, it shouldn’t take long. Ok. Bye” and she dropped the phone on her desk. 

She looked down at her belly. “Sorry Zac, got to do some work quickly.” And she patted her belly roughly. 

Zac had heard the phone beep and the muffled conversation. He’d already cum in Aimee’s stomach and was now feeling around inside it, waiting for Aimee to finish whatever she wanted to do and bring him up. Her gut gurgled noisily and he was sure it was a little hotter and tighter. 

Aimee picked up another phone and dialled. “Hey, yeah it’s Aimee. Yeah John called and said you needed … yep, I can go over them now.” She leant back in her chair and opened her legs, putting her spare hand down into her underwear and closed her eyes, concentrating on the feeling inside her stomach. “Yep, admin details on page three, then AAH … sorry, um, yeah then put them into the main windoooowaaah. Yeah sorry… I have a… bad ulcer…” 

Zac wriggled and pushed inside her stomach as the slick walls squeezed in around him, stomach juices starting to seep in, making his skin tingle and the air unpleasant to breath. Her gut groaned noisily. “Aimee! It’s time!” he shouted, but his voice sounded weak and muffled, the fleshy walls absorbing sound effectively. ‘Oh shit... No no no no… she’s digesting me!’ Though he realised he’d role-played exactly this many times. His body felt exhausted and he struggled to breathe the quickly thinning air. The tingling on his skin started to feel more intense, like hot water had been thrown over him. Aimee’s stomach began to churn. 

“Ok, no problem. Yep, next Monday. Ok, bye.” Aimee dropped the phone on the desk, before letting out a loud moan and sucked on her lower lip. 

Her stomach squirrrked loudly and she waited a moment, feeling nothing move inside, glancing at the clock over her desk. 

“Shit! Thirty minute already?!” she exclaimed. 

She jumped as she felt a flutter. A moment of worry crossed her face, her eye’s looking to the side as if she was trying to decide on something. She glanced at the sink through the bathroom door then down at her noisy belly. She felt another weak flutter of movement inside… her hand on her crotch made a small movement and she gasped, biting her sucked lip. She closed her eyes and she started to masturbate fiercely, grinding her now free other hand into her belly, feeling a firm lump inside her. After a minute, her hips bucked up. “MMMmaaah haaaa haaa ha aaaa….” And she slumped back into her chair. She waited a moment, but felt no fluttering sensation. 

“I’m sorry Zac… I really didn’t want it to end this way… not yet anyway.” She sighed. “And you always role-played the fatal scenarios so well.” 

She leant forward and woke her laptop, clicking through to a purple themed forum, and started tapping away. 

‘Seeking Partner: Female Pred looking for Male or Female prey to RP. Maybe willing to meet up IRL.’ 

She clicked post, then leant over from her chair and retrieved the dropped box of tablets, closing the lid. She opened a draw in her desk and dropped the box in, on top of a sizeable stack of identical sealed boxes. 

Leaning back again, she closed her eyes, gently stroking her belly as she thought about cute shy Zac, now likely in her gut, becoming a part of her. She smiled and reached her hand down between her legs again.