- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: There is a lot of large male content and object transformation.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains mostly the initial setup and towards the middle is where the fun starts. Again a warning: This chapter contains Giant content. Viewer discretion is advised.

Mike woke up half awake, still tired from going to bed late last night. Mike is a 20 year old Marine and he liked to think of himself as a hardworker. At just 5 foot 6, he manages to keep up with the more athletic taller male marines. He considered himself a decent catch even though he mostly attracted males. With brown hair and deep brown eyes he could find his way in most hearts but what really helped was his strong facial features and wide shoulders. He and a few other Marines were out excercising all day and he finally got back around 10:30 at night, falling asleep almost immiediatly. He was having a dream, he couldn't recall the details, when he jolted awake from sheer habit of waking up early. He searched around himself and found his phone and starred at the blindingly bright screen "0723" it was Saturday morning and he didn't have any plans to go anywhere but why did he wake up this early? He shifted slightly to try and get comfortable again, when he became aware of his large painful buldge against his heavy comforter. He imagined he had a really fun dream and now he had a throbbing morning friend to show for it. He needed to relieve himself, so he got up his hard cock bouncing slightly in the air as he moved about his small barracks room. His roommate was gone for a week on leave and he liked the freedom of no restrictive clothing. He started looking around for his usual toy that he uses in his drawer but he couldn't quite remember where and when he last used it. He assumed he just left it at home. Angry at his own decision to leave it 7 hours away, in his hometown, he said fuck it and started looking through his roommates stuff to find something to relieve his large throbbing friend. He searched in his drawers and came across an unopened box. curious at his new found object he read "the last hole you fucked" not paying any attention to the writing on the box, he carefully opened it, wanting to seal it back afterwards to not arouse suspicion. He pulled it out with the percision of a surgeon it was just a cylinder with a button on it, "that's disappointing", he thought to himself. No batteries and more importantly no hole. Mike getting impatient as ever, clicked the button and felt a slight electrical shock from the toy. Completely catching him by surprise he dropped it as it slowly started to change in front of him. Sam was a cute girl back from Mike's hometown. Eveyone wanted a chance at her, but he had the advantage of her choosing him. Everytime he came home, he would make time to visit her. Always at an adorable height of only 5 feet tall, she made him feel tall, but he didn't care either way. She had recently cut her long beautiful hair down to something she could mange, stopping just above her shoulders. She may have been short but she had the right curves of an hour glass and a athletic build, not too skinny and in no way fat. Sam was perfect for Mike, it also helped that she was always up to try new things with him at any time. Over in his hometown, she was just starting to wake up for her job but she didn't want to wake up so doing her best she tried to roll over in her bed but she was jarred awake by a cold feeling across would she beilieved was her skin and a weird white ground. She looked around the best she could in the giant darkened room confused unable to move. Still trying to wrap her head around everything she felt her entire world shift as she felt something wrap around her "body". Mike wrapped his warm fingers around the toy and picked it up to study it questioning what he just witnessed. Seeing his giant deep brown eyes stare down at her new body, she tried to call out to him but she couldn't speak. As she kept trying, her determination shining through her, he became more interested on the texture of the toy and he started touching the toy everywhere sending a shock of pleasure through her at every touch. That's when she looked down and noticed she wasn't the only one turned on by this situation, he was hard and showing no signs of the beast calming down. This did nothing but make her even more horny, playing back everytime they had some fun exploring each other as if it was a drive in erotic movie. Mike was normally pretty big but from this angle he seemed massive and she couldn't take her eyes off his large member. Mike quickly brought her back to reality as he trusted one finger into the toy of the fleshlight,curious about the feel from the inside, Sam feeling the foreign object invade her ass made her scream out in pain but mostly pleasure. He kept it inside for a second admiring how life like it was, and the warm pulsing around his finger. That's when he did something unexpected and started pushing on her walls with his finger still deep inside of her. The pain faded and her mind was going numb from him playing with her ass, god she loved it everytime he knew just what buttons to push. He quickly pulled his finger out, leaving her wanting more, and walked back to his bed. He pulled out his phone, the light not as blinding, and began to record. She watched the phone questionably as he aimed it towards her, that's when she finally saw herself. There she was a pink fleshlight in his hand easily being moved around as if she were nothing, she couldn't help but get scared and very excited knowing just how easily he could do anything with her. she was lost in thought, not paying attention as he pulled her up and lined her up with his hard cock and roughly thrusted completely inside the toy. She would have screamed out as loud as possible if she could from the experience of his hard cock forcing itself inside her ass. God, she hated but loved that initial feeling, he showed her dominance he never did before as he expertly forced himself in and out of his new toy easily bouncing it on his cock as he centered the camera on the situation unfolding. Her mind was going numb from everything when she heard something she thought she was just imagining it but then it came a second time, "MMM Sam!", he moaned softly. Did he know it was her the whole time? No he would've said something by now, no in fact through the blurring quick actions of him using her she read on his phone her name! He was going to tease her by sending her this first thing in the morning! but little did he know, he gave her a front row seat to all of the fun. Right now, she just didn't want any second of this to go to waste as she felt nothing but pleasure from every inch of him, she could feel everything.

Chapter End Notes:

If you want to support (get early access/updates/influence) this story or the author the patreon is linked below. Reviews are always welcome, it feels good to be back and i plan on uploading more and updating all of my stories.

https://www.patreon.com/RalphWriter