- Text Size +


The next hour went by slowly.  I could hear the terrible creaks as Justin and Rena's bed shook.  My mind couldn't help but imagine what they might possibly be doing.   I also couldn't comprehend the betrayal.  


Eventually everything got quiet and other than the occasional faint whisper that I couldn't quite make out or a random giggle or laugh that penetrated the walls of my prison it was mostly darkness and silence.  Until the ground under me started rolling.  I hadn't heard anyone climb out the bed.  The ball I was in must've rolled against the bed.


The ground below me opened and I fell, landing with a soft thud a good six or seven feet down from my perspective.  I'd landed on a fleshy surface.  Somewhat pasty from a lack of exposure to light.  Thick strands of dirty blonde extended in various directions around me with the thickest being a line that started almost adjacent to me before running up a fleshy hill to my south.


Past the hill of flesh rising slightly above it was pink object that seemed to glisten slightly.  I could only catch glimpses of it under the brown forest that surrounded it.  Rising above it was a long smooth plain that bending partway up so that it eventually became the sky instead of staying just a wall.   Two massive hills hung strangely upside down from this terrible sky.


And a smiling face was loooking down at me.  Rena's face.  She leaned her arm over the bed and I watched as the prison I'd been trapped in fell from her fingers with a faint thump as it hit the floor.   Then longer fingers reached towards me.  I tried to get away but was still tied up and rolled along the ground slightly before coming quickly to a stop as Rena's fingers pinned me between them.


Then I grunted in pain as she tugged on my bonds.  "Hmmm...." The sound of her being faintly curious was both annoying and scary at once.  More tugs ensued, and suddenly I felt an extremly sharp pain my leg as Rena caught it between the string and a fingernail.  "Damn.  I can't get it off."  


The ground below me bounced as Justin's laughter echoed in the distance.  "Here, try this."  I couldn't see what he did as a shadow briefly crossed me.  But my stomach dropped more as I watched Rena's hand descend once more, this time with a pair of scissors with blades longer than I was tall.  


Cold metal pressed against my skin as Rena aligned them with whatever part of the string she'd decided to cut.  Then I felt my bindings come loose and sighed with relief as I realized she hadn't cut me.  


Of course I was quickly reminded that I was being set free for a reason as I was squeezed between Rena's thumb and index finger as she lifted me up once more just above Justin's stomach.  I saw the ground below me flow swiftly before I was let go once more, thankfully barely above the ground although I rolled a bit as I hit it in motion.  


I came to a stop by bumping into something.  The smell of the mix of sweat and the mixing of fluids told me what had stopped me even before Rena's bemused giggle confirmed it.  Her hand reached towards me once more or so I thought until her fingers went behind me.  I could see her arm moving in such a way that I knew  what she was doing. 


I started running away but Rena's other hand came and pinned me against Justin's stomach and Rena's middle finger.  Justin's breathing became somewhat more labored as the smile on Rena's face grew wider.  "Just a little more."  What was the purpose of this?  Why was she involving me?


Then suddenly Rena slid me along Justin's skin before forcing me on my feet to push me against a stiff object.  The the mixture of sweat and something similar to cleaning chemicals assailed me once more.  "Wow.  It's so much bigger than you are."  I couldn't believe it.  She was measuring me next to Justin's dick.


Then she started sliding me up it.  I got a brief glimpse of her other hand, still stroking the other side of the shift as I was lifted up.  My head bumped against something smoother before I was lifted slightly higher.  Then Rena spun me and I found myself facing the most horrifying thing I'd seen yet.


I got a brief glimpse of the reddish pink monstrosity staring at me.  A sealed slit opening ever so slightly letting me see a faint moisture as Rena's fingers moved around it.  Then I was pressed against it and Rena slowly moved me along it, my face pushing near the opening.  A bit of liquid hitting my hair, it's scent probably negligable to Rena but strong to me. 


Justin's breathing became louder and as it did so Rena pushed right up against the opening.  Everything was shaking wildly and a loud exhale came from Justin just as I was engulfed in a a veritable wave of cum.  It covered me, getting into my face and my mouth.  The slightly bitter salty flavor making me want to gag but only making things worse when I tried to breath and got more into me.  


I think I heard Rena giggling but it was hard to be sure as I fought to breath.  Something struck my face, removing Justin's flavor.  Blinking I watched as a collasal tongue retracted into Rena's mouth.  She just smiled at me as she suddenly let me go.  I fell slamming onto the surface of the bed and was soon surrounded by the two giants as Rena lay down next to Justin.


My attempts to get up ended up futile.  Rena kept her finger on me preventing me from moving from my spot and just letting the cum dry.  Maybe 30 minutes later she started to rise as did Justin.  They just left me stuck to Rena's bed.  I heard the sound of the two giants dressing and the little things lovers do like kisses good bye and the silly things they say to each other.  I couldn't believe they were going through a normal routine like this after what they'd done to me.


The sound of the door slamming told me that they left.  I tried once more to move but I was completely stuck.  How long was Rena going to leave me here?  


The answer it turned out was hours.  I wasn't sure how many.  Time goes slowly when you're trapped and your only company was the smell.  Finally a loud thumping announced someone's return.  Something pinched me between it and I was pulled off the sheet that I couldn't break free of with almost contemptious ease.  


Once more I was looking at Rena's smiling face.  "Are you ready to continue what we started earlier?  You are?  Great!"  I stared in horror as Rena started unbuttoning her pants.  As I was lowered towards the now visible panties I realized the simple truth.  I would never be anything but a toy for Rena and I'd never escape.