- Text Size +

I sighed in satisfaction as I grasped her breasts, laughing as I gave them a gentle squeeze.  They were massive.  Then again she was a real looker.  Tall, leggy, long flowing blond hair with bright blue eyes.  Lips that almost seemed like they were designed for kissing along with other things.  She giggled as I continued to hold them, and I was about to do more when I felt a wave of nausea.


"I'm sorry Erica.  I feel weird.  Do you mind if I rest for a couple of minutes?"  She turned to face me and gave the most magnificent smile.  "Of course.  Why don't I go freshen up in the bathroom?"  I watched her saunter off, her ass shaking in my face.  Oh what a night it would be once I felt better.  I closed my eyes to let the nausea wash away.   I was paying quite a bit for tonight.  Yeah, I'd hired a sex worker.  What of it?  It was a job like any other and she at least would know how to give a good time.  Feeling a bit chilly I pulled a cover over my form.


While I kept my eyes closed I must've drifted off to sleep.  As I woked I was encased in darkness.  But stranger were the loud noises I heard thundering outside.   Speaking of which where was I?  It was total darkness but it couldn't be my bed.  It was too massive.  Plus something heavy was pressing down on me.  I slowly started wiggling my way through it.  I wasn't sure what direction I was going in.  But I called it up since that was what it'd have been if I had been in bed.  


I was apparently near the edge of whatever it was as I saw light peeking out from not too far ahead.  I continued to crawl forward until I was out and free.  I shivered slightly as cool air blew against me and blinked a couple of times as I looked around to see where I was.  "Oh shit."  The words popped out of my mouth before I could think about anything else.


I was looking at the back of a pair of legs.  Legs that rose far above me before hiding however poorly beneath a short shimmering gold dress.  A dress that I recognized as it had been what Erica had been wearing when I brought her here.  And descending down into a pair of silvery high heeled sandles, those stilleto ones you see on some shoes.  She didn't seem to notice me as she dug through the chest of drawers.  "Ah.  There you are."  That familiar sexy voice would've made my ears thrill if it wasn't for the fact that it now was coming from a giant that towered over me.  If I had to guess I was four or five inches tall.  And what was she doing?


My eyes widened as I got a brief glimpse of my wallet in Erica's left hand before she dropped it into a bright red purse that had seemed overly large to me at my prior size let alone now.  Almost as if she sensed me, Erica turned around and those beautiful blue orbs stared down on me as she smiled a genuinely happy smile.  
"Sorry.  John was it?  I sort of forget who I'm screwing at times.  But yeah, you were John."  She looked down.  "So as you probably guessed I'm taking the chance to get a little bonus on the side.  You don't have much I can put into my purse sadly.  Too bad.   But still you do have a few hundred in your wallet.  So thanks for that.  I'm leaving your phone.  Wouldn't want someone to find that and link it to me.  Also found your watch.  Not much else."  


Erica gave me a wide smile.  "Well one more thing."   Five large digits, almost as long as I was tall descended downwards wrapping themselves around me.  They squeazed me firmly between them as Erica brought me into the air in front of her smiling face.


"I know I was a sex object to you.  I don't take offense.  It's a job.  I know I look amazing.  So I have some good news and bad news for you.  The good news is that you're going to spending a lot of time with me.  The bad news is you're going to be spending a lot of time with me.  We need to get you trained up after all."

Trained up?  The confusion clearly showed on my face as Erica responded to my unspoken question.  "You know.  As a sex toy.  Look at how much you paid me just for a night of sex.  Now imagine what you're worth.  A shrinkee that they can do whatever they want with?  Utterly dominate and who can't say no?  You'll get better rates than I will once I'm done training you."  


I was brought closer to Erica's face and found myself staring at those gorgeous lips for a second before they pressed themsleves against my face.  As her face fell away the smell of lipstick filled my nostrals.  "If you're good I promise to be as gentle as possible.  Yeah, you're mine.  But you can live at least a kind of good life still.  But if you're bad I promise, I will hurt you."


With these words Erica lifted me above the purse.  Her fingers let go and I found myself falling into it.  As I crashed on top of what I recognized as my own wallet I stared in fear as the zipper sealed me away in darkness.