- Text Size +

I struggled as hard as I could.  It was impossible to breath and the pressure and darkness were getting to me as I was shoved forwards.  I was covered in a sticky liquid that got into my mouth whenever I opened it.  Just as I was sure I was about to suffocate I was dragged out and gasped in the fresh air.


But just as I was getting a breath in I found myself descending towards the moist pink cave I'd just been pulled out of.  The grip of my captor unyielding.  I wasn't even sure if she noticed when I struggled. As I plunged in once more I knew even if she had noticed she certainly didn't care.


Once again I was engulfed in darkness.  This time I wasn't in for long.  She'd been trying to maximize the pleasure by pulling me out each time she neared a climax but aparently this time had decided she was done waiting.  The pressure I felt increased greatly as felt her trying to hold it in but it was far too late.  A wave of liquid poured over me and the now all too familiar smells of vaginal fluids engulfing me filled my nose.  I managed to keep my mouth shut so as not to have it filled with her juices like I had earlier.


After 10 or 15 seconds the pressure on me released but my captor showed no signs of pulling me free.  I started struggling more, hoping that she'd remember that unlike a normal toy I could die down here while she rested.  Fortunately she did apparently realize that, or maybe just didn't like the wiggling feeling after her climax and I was swiftly pulled out and dropped down on the white cloth of the bed sheets.
I coughed and sputted, trying to get the fluids off my face at the very least as I heard a feminine voice.  "My nipples.  Pleasure them now."  Looking around I realized I'd been deposited right in front of a massive boob.  The fact that a nipple was much bigger than my mouth still seemed unreal to me.  


On the other hand I had learned the hard way not to anger the clients.  They could make me suffer.  Indeed most of them took great pleasure in making it happen.  Some didn't need an excuse at all.  Others liked to at least look for one.  My current one being one of those.  So when she gave her command I didn't hesitate.  


Running over I started stroking the lower, pushing and sinking my teeth into into it.   I had had a lot of practice over the last eight months, Erica training me to be the very best I could be.  Her perfect little toy.   She had kept her promise at least.  As long as I did what she wanted she wasn't cruel.  No torture.  No weird games.  When I wasn't with a client my life was almost pleasant.  She'd even gotten me a few amenities like a TV of my own so I could watch things in my free time.  It was a downgrade from what my life had been before but nights like tonight reminded me how much worse it could've been.


Julia for example.  My current client.  She was one of Erica's regular customers who I saw every other month.  A tiny thing at 5' tall and a little chubby.  I'm sure anyone who saw her probably described her as "cute" with her shoulder length dirty blond hair and speckled blue eyes.  Heck, when I first met her she had convinced me that she might be one of the few nice clients with a bright perky greeting.  


I knew better now of course.  Julia needed someone smaller than her to lord over.  She didn't even deny it.  People ruled over her life in work and in social situations.  So she was going to enjoy an hour or two of ruling over someone absolutely.  And that someone was me.  


I heard a faint moan from the distance before something clamped around my leg and lifted me into the air.  My stomach clenched as I went upside down and got a good look at Julia's form in it's massive glory before I was brought up above her face.


"Aww.  Is my little toy all messy?  Here.  Let me get it cleaned up."  Knowing what was next I closed me eyes as I was lowered towards Julia's mouth.  Thankfully I was too big to fit entirely into it.  I could only imagine if I'd been smaller than this and she had me.  On the other hand the feeling of teeth pressing against me was still horrifying as was her tongue as it rubbed itself slowly against my face and shoulders.  


I flinched as I felt the tongue slide over my nose and mouth and the taste of Julia's saliva mixed with that her of her juices as it rode further down against my chest.   It then moved along the side of me as Julia carefully made sure to remind me that I was completely hers for now.  Then her mouth opened and I found myself lifted into the air once more by my leg which was starting to hurt from how carelessly Julia was pressing it.


Suddenly I found myself falling until I landed hard against the sheets.  Slowly pushing myself up I was covered in shadow as Julia's massive face rose up and over me.  I could see her two gigantic breasts hanging in the sky further in the distance and her gargantuan labia even further down.  Before I could decide what to do her right hand came and pinned me down.  "I guess it's not fair that I'm the only one having fun tonight.  Here.  Let me help you as well." 


I pushed against Julia's finger as her face lowered towards me but it was pointless.  Soon her tongue poked out and started running up and down my form, occasionally slipping between my legs, forcing them to either side so she could ram it into my balls.  It wasn't gentle or pleasant at all.  It was purely about domination.  She was just too big for it to be anything else.


Finally she started sliding her tongue only down there, going as gently as she could while she kept me pinned down under her fingers.  Even as rough as it was there was no stopping the slow rise of my penis until finally a spurt of white mixed into the saliva of her tongue.  She must have tasted something however faint because her face then rose up and her mouth closed as she smiled down at me.  She made deliberately loud gulping sound before speaking.


"I knew you'd enjoy it almost as much as me."  Her hand reached down and wrapped around me as she drug me in close for what I'm sure she imagined was a snuggle.  Except being pressed against between a massive hand and boob was more like pure agony.  On the other hand it was clear that she was done with me as a toy for tonight.  


This was confirmed ten minutes later when Erica wandered in, heels clacking loudly against the floor.  "Time's up.  I need to get him cleaned."  Julia gave me a bemused look as she climbed out of bed.  "Aww.  Well I hope to see you both soon."  She reached down and pushed me over with her finger.  "Especially you."  With that Julia flounced over to another room to freshen up and change.  


I sighed in relief as Julia was the last appointment for the day.  Now I could rest.  Then Erica's voice shattered my hopes.  "Sorry John.  I got a last minute appointment after Julia got you.  New client named Kim.  She's paying me double for such short notice so looks like you're going to have a couple of hours more work tonight."  With that she quickly scooped me up and started walking towards the bathroom.   Can't have the sex toy covered in someone elses gunk after all right?  
Still I held onto hope.  All she had to do was mess up once.  If I could escape and get someone's notice I could be saved and Erica punished.  I just needed an opportunity.