- Text Size +

I tried pulling against my bonds once more.  But it was just as futile when I'd tried an hour or so earlier.  They were just too strong and tied too tightly.  I'd been tied up in here for what I was pretty sure was most of the day.  It was hot.  I was hungry and thirsty.  And worse was that my best friend had done this to me.


Assuming I was correct about the time it had happened late last night.  We'd gotten together to get some gaming in.  You know.  Smash Brothers.  Tekken.  Street Fighter.  We were at Anthony's place.  As well as Anthony and myself we also had Aaron and of course my best friend, Justin.   


Anthony had gone to his room telling us to remember to turn off the lights when we left.  Aaron was snoring loudly to my left on the couch.  Justin was on the chair across from me.  He was busy beating my Guile horribly with his Ryu when I felt a wave of dizziness.  Next thing I knew I was staring at a videogame controller towering above me and hearing the horrible grinding sound of Aaron, which while amusing before was suddenly ominous.


Just below an inch.  That was obvious from where I stood by the controller.  A loud thump had me look up and staring down at me with bright blue eyes and long blond hair was Justin.  I sighed in relief.  At least unlike so many others it had happened around someone I could trust.  His voice whispered down to me.  "Let's get out of here.  Aaron is okay I think but you know Anthony's girlfriend wants a shrinkee.  I don't think we want to test his willpower."  


As Justin's hand came down beside me, I instinctively backed up a bit.  I mean who wouldn't when staring at fingers the size of tree trunks?   But I did trust him.  I came forwards and climbed up onto it.  His fingers curled up and around me gently before walking over to his backpack.  He continued to whisper, probably to keep me calm and also not wake anyone up.  "I'm going to put you in the back pouch.  I'll get your clothes and the games so they just think it's normal.  We can tell them later after you're safe and so many people know about you that you can't just be disappeared."  


With this he slid me into the pouch and I heard the zipper before being encased in darkness.  As my room shook violently I thought that maybe he should've loaded his backpack with the other stuff first and then put me in the back but it was too late now.  Finally I felt it rising and the steady thump that indicated Justin was heading out.


Justin didn't drive but his house was only four blocks from Anthony's anyways.  Soon the ground under me shook as he dropped his backpack.  I waited awhile for him to let me out but instead I heard the sounds of him rummaging for something in his room.  


Then light assailed me once more as Justin finally peeked into the backpack.  I flinched as his fingers reached down and pressed me between them lifting me into the air.   I don't think he fully realized just how big he was from my perspective as the air pressure pushed against me as he brought me up in front of his face.


Which is when I realized something was wrong.  Justin had a strange look on his face.  Like he was thinking about something.   Then I found myself being lowered without a word.  Looking down I saw a ball shaped object, red on the top half, white on the bottom.  Except open.  Why was Justin lowering me into a toy Pokeball?


I realized then that he had betrayed me but it was too late.  Dropping me in, his finger came down and pressed against me hard.  Then he brought out some string and started wrapping it around me, holding me tight.  "Sorry Chris."  He really did sound apologetic.  Yet he was the one doing this to me.  What the hell?!  


Not that I got to ask what was going on.  Soon he was done and just as fast as that I was encased in darkness as Justin clicked the pokeball shut.  He must've gone to bed after that because things were quiet and still for almost uncountable hours after that.  It's easy to lose track of time when you're encased in darkness and aching from being tied up.


Eventually he did get up and after hearing more sounds of movement and whatever Justin's morning routine was I felt my prison being lifted before it was put down somewhere.  A period even longer than the night passed with Justin not looking in at me even once.  Not to give me food or water.  Not to see if I was okay.  Was he trying to avoid contact with me?  And why?  He was clearly going through his normal day.  What did he have planned for me?


Which lead to now.  Here I was.  Still stuck.  Still hungry and thirsty and in pain.  I heard voices in the distance.  One of which was Justins.  But it was muffled.  But I felt my prison being lifted up once more which meant that hopefully some sort of explanation was forthcoming.


The world around me burst with light once more and I had to blink a few times to adjust after spending the better part of 20 hours in total darkness.  I heard Justin saying something although I couldn't hear what.  It sounded distant.  Like he wasn't right next to me.


An excited female voice nearly burst my eardrum.    "Holy shit!  Where'd you find one?!"  It took me a second to recognize it.  But then I realized what was happen.  Confirmed when I heard Justin's response.  "Look closer Rena.  Do you recognize anything familiar?"  


The light grew dimmer as something masssive rose over me.  I managed to squirm myself so I could look up at it.  It being a giant pale face.  Long brown hair going down her back as she gazed down at me.  At 5'11" Justin's girlfriend was only slightly shorter than he and I were.  Right now she was smiling brightly down at me clearly not recognizing me.  But her face came even closer until her left eye completely filled my vision.  "Wait.  Chris?  You shrunk?!"  


Rena looked back up at Justin.  "Yeah, it was at our little party last night.  I figured with how rare they are."   Justin's voice trailed off.  Damnit, I was just a rare item now?  Rena's face appeared over me once more as she spoke.  "Yeah.  It's so weird."  A long finger came down and gave me a small poke in the stomach before withdrawing.  "But thank you!  I'll always cherish this."  


The ball snapped shut and I found myself rolling along with my entire prison as I quickly discovered the Rena was far more careless than Justin.  He'd made sure that my prison had stayed steady.  I was pretty sure I was rolling along the ground now until I stopped by thumping against something.  


I wondered why Rena wasn't doing anything else until I heard a loud creaking from outside my prison along with both Rena and Justin's voices.  But they weren't actually speaking.  The moans outside made me shudder in my restraints and I was at least for now glad that they had sealed my prison after all.  The last thing I wanted was to see a pair of titans having sex after all.