- Text Size +

I seemed to be wrapped up in some sort of thick fabric.  I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was.  Something was pressing against me from both sides.  When I tried to move whatever was outside would start pressing even harder, painfully so until I stopped moving.  I tried to recall what had happened before but my mind was coming up blank.  I remembered opening my car door.  Then a dizzy feeling.  Then...well whatever was happening.


Whatever I was resting on seemed to be vibrating and the occasional jolt made me suspect a moving vehicle.  The back of a truck maybe?  Had I been kidnapped?  If so then why?  I mean I was just a manager a discount store.  It wasn't like I made money or knew anyone that mattered.  


As I felt the vehicle come to a stop and heard the sound of the engine die, I knew that some of my questions were about to be answered.   Something then wrapped around me and I felt myself being lifted up before I was squezed against something curved that seemed push in slightly as I was pressed against it.  


While I couldn't see I could hear things and the sounds only confused me more.  A steady thumping below me followed by metal clinking against metal.  Then a loud crack of something heavy hitting against something before more of the steady thumps as I was taken wherever my captor's destination ultimately would be.


My captors dropped me, apparently holding me higher than I realized as I collided against the ground after falling what felt like it was much higher than what I imagined someone carrying me would hold me.  If I hadn't been cushioned by whatever I was wrapped in it probably would've hurt more, but even as it was I felt a dull pain that probably meant I'd bruised my side.  


Nothing seemed to be holding me anymore though which I took as permission to get myself out of whatever sack or binding they had me sealed away in.  As I pulled it off of me and blinked as light glared into my eyes I realized that the fabric was even stranger than I'd originally though.  It was blue and white with flower designs?  It was like a towel, only humongous.  


My mind began to comprehend now what was happening.  I wanted to deny it.  Pretend it wasn't true.  But turning I found myself staring at thick black fabric that hung over a wide opening that I could go under by crouching.  And under that opening I could see a pair of sandals next to a pair of blue tennis shoes.  Both longer than I was tall.  I was looking underneath a bed that towered over me.  And from it's size and the size of the shoes I was looking at I guessed myself to be maybe eight inches tall.  Maybe a tiny bit taller not that it mattered.  


Of more immediate concern was what was to either side of the shoes I was looking at.  Another set of tennis shoes, these ones black that were right in front of the bed.  Which rose up into dark blue jeans which at the knees curved back over into the bed.  Not that I had any trouble recognizing my captor as she was leaning over me, her chin resting on her left hand as her brown eyes stared at me, a smirk playing on her face.  A grey t-shirt covering a rather large chest that had a picture of a man with a moustache facepalming.  I could see the upper text which said "I Love You".  I couldn't see the lower text but I knew what it would say.  "But you're all terrible."  

It was from some comic that Celia was a fan of.  And I was in a lot of trouble.  As I opened my mouth to speak, Celia's left leg lashed out and a massive heavy black wall struck me with terrible force.  I heard the sound of a rib cracking under my scream as I flew backwards, crashing into the ground.


"Hey Tim.  Long time no see.  Been what, a year?"  I tried to focus on Celia's voice as I heard the thumps of her shoes crashing down to either side of me.  "What was it you said when you broke up with Jenny?"  Celia looked at me, tapping her left finger against her chin.  "Something about her being too needy I think?"  


I felt a pressure on my left foot and looked to see that Celia had rested the tip of her right shoe on top of it.  "Yet two days after breaking up she saw you making out with some other girl.  Real looker I hear.  Tall.  Long blond hair.  Very nice legs in very short shorts."  Celia's voice grew angrier.  As I tried to explain all that came out of my mouth was a scream as pain shot through me Celia put all of her weight on her right foot.  


"Oops."  A giggle escaped Celia's lips.  "Eww...that's disgusting.  Going to be a bitch to wash off my shoe."  I had trouble looking at anything as I howled in pain and tears filled my eyes.  It was hard to believe that this was Jenn's best friend Celia.  Tiny little 5'2" Celia.  Who had a terrible temper.  


Through my tears I watched as Celia reached down and then felt her hands wrapping around me.  Lifting me like I weighed nothing at all she then walked across her room until we were in front of a mirrored door.  The sound of metal scraping against metal hurt my ears as she drug her closet door open.  "I really need to replace the wheels on this don't I?"  


Reaching down she pulled a red lid off of an orange shoebox which she then tipped over, dumping out a pair of fancy red sandals.  She lowered me until I was about six feet from the ground before releasing me and letting me fall the rest of the way.  I grunted in pain as I landed on my left arm but compared to the agony still coming from my left foot it almost felt like nothing.  


"Oh but we can't have you running off can we?  I mean yeah, it's hard with one foot but you still might be able to."  I started scooting back as Celia's smile grew wider as her right hand reached down towards me.  She moved with deliberate slowness and laughed as my back hit the wall of the shoe box.  "Oh dear.  Afraid of little ol' me?  I almost feel sad."  Her fingers wrapped around my right foot and she continued to grin brightly as I felt pressure building on it.  "Please don't".  I don't know if she heard me or not as the pressure continued to increase sending further pain up me.  Then another massive burst of pain tore through me before I fell into unconciousness.  The last thing I heard was Celia's voice "Well not so messy this time."