- Text Size +

 


 

 

- Great Hall of the Goddess, while a certain journalist loses his head (literally)

 


The room remained silent while the large holographic screen on the "Sacred Golden Doors" showed the military situation of each country surrounding the Island. "As you can see, Goddess, not even the greatest military power in America could damage our defense systems and the holy barrier.

In order to even surpass level 1 of the holy barrier, they would need a coalition of at least 14 countries with access to nuclear missiles, coordinate them in the same attack towards the same point of the holy barrier and at the same time be willing to sacrifice all their lives marine and island surroundings"


The Goddess reclined on her throne, looking at the 21600-inch screen and reading each text box, judging the map of the world that had so many times disappointed her and turned her back on her.

"Matriarch Merry, this is a question that I am forced to do for security, do not think that this undervalues r03;r03;you, my love" The Goddess hoped that Merry, the matriarch in charge of the celestial armory and (self-appointed) divine engineer, would show any gesture of complicity. One of the things that the Goddess hated the most was annoying the people she loved; and thank heavens, Merry nodded with the answer almost out of her tongue. "How much would it cost to strengthen the holy barrier?"


"I already have the costs controlled by patriarch Agustin and sent the order to the lunar base to begin the manufacture, my Goddess, so in less than 36 hours we will be ready to defend ourselves from any attempt of aggression that the inferior kind ones try to launch"


The Goddess bowed her head towards the man sitting closest to the golden throne. "Is that true, Agu?"


Agu, one of the first husbands of the Goddess and patriarch of economy for the past 60 years rose from her chair, turning to the Goddess and pressing a button on her table space, making a small holographic screen appear in front of her. "As Merry said, my Goddess. This expansion of the holy barrier is a small extra cost, but nothing that could not alleviate taking money from the coffers of emergencies... which many fellow citizens are recommending us to do otherwise"


"Explain" the Goddess said, tensing slightly. All the soldiers, ministers and even the patriarchs and matriarchs of the Goddess could notice how the air in the room thickened in the compas of the tension of the Goddess.


"As you know, people are still confused about why we have reappeared in the outside world... and although we have tried to keep the secret as much as possible, the voices of the people begin to rumor about a possible malfunction of the systems of concealment ... many who have sent me the message that they are willing to give us parts of their bank accounts if it serves to repair and disappear from the map as soon as possible"


The Goddess fell on her throne, sliding her bare feet across the room. "How should we tell you that it was the fault of Princess Melia?... I dont think that the fact that a 4-year-old girl was able to turn off the main computer of our camouflage systems is well received... even less now same, when we have... 2? 3 external journalists?"


The room was silent accompanying his goddess, leaving her to think. Princess Melia was well known for being an excessively restless and playful girl... but even so, the simple fact of having been able to enter the Central Vaults on her own was something beyond the logic of everyone. Merry wanted to sink her head to the ground like an ostrich, feeling embarrassed by her daughter's actions. Now not only had the mark of being one of the last matriarchs to give birth to descendants of the Goddess, but that added to be the indirect culprit of the sudden and unplanned reappearance of Shoele on the maps.


"I have an idea" The Goddess announced by taking everyone out of her thoughts. When she wanted, the voice of the Goddess was more than enough to wake up the whole capital. "I will assume the faults of the reappearance. I will tell the people that I wanted to get in touch with one of the few settlements that know our existence, but that bad news about them made me act too quickly and without consulting the others-"


"Goddess, please reconsider that route plan..." Agu said without letting the Goddess finish, trembling only because of the possible repercussions. It was true that no citizen would get angry with the Goddess... but it wouldnt be strange that the wrath of the people was directed against any coastal city in the vicinity.


"SILENCE!" The goddess hit the armrest of her throne with all her strength, causing a tremor that overturned all the water glasses on the tables."All the love in my body is directed 85% towards my childrens, 8% for my husbands and wives and 7% for my kingdom! I will never let one of my children grow up thinking they have done something so terrible! Is it clear to everyone?! "The Goddess jumped up in her 30 feet high, dropping all her weight on the ground to the point of making small cracks in the marble beneath her feet.


Everyone in the room nodded, except for Agustin who seemed to be receiving a call through his holographic screen. The Goddess couldnt look away from the bald head attacked by the time of her beloved lover. "Agu, explain what's happening..."


The Goddess's concern gaze was something only a few of her husbands and wives had had the pleasure (or bad luck) to observe."My Goddess... no, Eva... the matriarch Valeonor has just murdered a journalist..."


The Goddess went completely blank, until a slight flush crossed her cheeks. "I cant deny... that I adore the power and courage of my beloved Va ..." And just as the Goddess said this, her face returned to pure concern. "This will have international consequences for sure... where is this Patriarch Alexander? I need to know what kind of military power the country of the journalist has..."

 

 

 


 

 

Army barracks of the Goddess in the iron gates, after de Bang!:

 


Lucy hallucinated with the control of the shower. A kind of panel... holographic? Cyberholographic? It seemed like science fiction just for a fucking shower. Putting her fingers close to the holographic panel, a lot of options appeared everywhere: Temperature, pressure regulators, zone selectors, spray type- "Zone?"


For a girl raised half life in half life in Minesotta and the other half life in Alabama, the simple fact of being able to choose where the water fell in the shower sounded something of pure fiction. "I want... water ahead, from behind but not from the sides ... from below? This is the future, friends!" Lucy could not contain her emotions (logical thing considering the recent murder within a few inches of her), so when the water began to come out all the selected parts, including directly to parts that only Lucy's fingers had reached during the last 7 months.

"Ahhh! ahhh... the future... ahhhh! that's all... friends!!!!!" Lucy fell to her knees on the floor, unable to straighten her legs. The reporter had almost forgotten the murder, except for the noise of the door opening behind her.


"Ufff, Lucy, I cant believe you're that kind of girl!" Carmen laughed as she grabbed Lucy by the armpits raising her. Carmen was already naked in series, having 0 modesty for the situation.


"...Oh..." Lucy walked staggering and slowly towards one of the walls, covering both intimate parts with her arms. The most uncomfortable part of the moment will not be naked with another woman who had invited herself to the shower... not at all. The most uncomfortable part was that Lucy could not remember her name. "...what are you doing... here?"


"Valeonor or whatever her name is, she insists that we have to disinfect ourselves before moving further on the island... so I've decided that we have to share information about our game plan!" Carmen walked through the shower waddling towards the panel, typing something as if it were the most normal thing in the world and activating a jet of water comparable to that of a waterfall. "So it's better! You can hear me okay, Lucy?"


Lucy nodded confused, although the power of the water complicated the situation much more than necessary.


Carmen returned to move shaking those hips that could give birth to several children the size of baby pigs... Lucy noted in her mental task list stop making agricultural comparisons. "First of all, Lucy, I want to confirm one thing, you notes that something isnt right on this island, right?"


Lucy went to answer, but Carmen went ahead assuming the answer. "Right, let's ignore for a moment how that "Matriarch" has just murdered a man for the simple fact of being physically threatening you, Lucy... have you seen a bullet? Because everything I've seen has been a flash and a man I had lost too much body for a single shot... listen to me, I've been a war correspondent and I know what I'm talking about"


"I'm sorry..." Lucy said lowering her head. "All I remember is keeping my eyes on Valeonor until I realized that I could move my arm normally..."


"Dont worry, nobody will ask for your testimony! Let's return to the main topic... Lucy, you and I have grown up in a relatively free world and with a large amount of fiction material within our reach"

 

"And?" Lucy was as lost as a puppy in the middle of a forest.

 

Carmen sighed, pointing to the shower panel. "Just look around for a moment, if you manage to tell me 3 things that are not right in this shower you get a prize!"


Lucy looked around, closing her eyes and letting herself be carried away by her journalist's instinct. "The first one is obvious, the control of that shower is not normal, I've been several months in Japan for a sports tournament, and even there they do not have technology like this...

That brings us to point two, when I pressed water to come out from behind and below... have left ignoring the fact that there was nothing behind mine or below where the water could come out" Lucy accompanied this fact with a few taps to the tiles under the back of both journalists. "And to top it off... we're supposed to be in some barracks, right?" Carmen nodded with pride, the same kind of pride a mother feels when her 7-year-old daughter is able to solve a math problem on its own.


Lucy got up again, closing her eyes and walking to the other side of the shower. "7 steps of mine... because a shower designed for soldiers is so absolutely big ?! And not only that! There are at least 10 showers of the same kind!"


Carmen applauded full of pure happiness when she realized that her only ally on this island was not an imbecile like she looked on the boat. "Bingo! Your reward is that your secret that you run reciting phrases from the Looney toons is asalvo with me!

But now seriously... This island... that Goddess they talk about and love so much... here are many secrets locked in, Lucy. Secrets that only you can liberate as journalists!" Carmen was full of confidence, or rather it seemed, many years behind her they had taught her to leave a good impression on her subordinates...

Not in vain, a happy subordinate who feels useful is equal to an efficient and obedient subordinate.

Lucy went to shout motivated by the words of Carmen, the reporter had fallen completely into the trap of the veteran and was more than willing to eat directly from her hand.


Although that scream never came out, when the bathroom door opened and heavy steps began to echo down the hall.

"Ohohohho!" Carmen laughed softly, leaning her ear against the door. "Lucy, I want that when our guest enters the showers, you go out and pretend to open the door, after that, you must go to the shower where she has gone and pretend that you have made a mistake... I will be here taking note of everything what do you say?"


"How-" Lucy did not have time to answer while Carmen pulled out a small, tiny keyboard phone from her cleavage. "You are amazing..."


Carmen winked at the reporter, while she put the phone up. "In the war, one always has to carry a second terminal for emergencies... one waterproof and with an 18-hour battery"

Both reporters were silent until they heard the sound of a second tap running. "Go Go!" Carmen slapped Lucy's ass while she went out.


Lucy walked slowly to the entrance of the shower, noting that a holographic poster appeared next to the door and a list of names appeared. Guest... guest... Princess Fiora Galea?

"What kind of nickname so weird for a soldier, no... Princess... princess! The shipper! Princess, grenade at a quarter past two!" Lucy laughed a few seconds, before shaking her head and continuing with her plan.


Opening the door of the shower room slowly, Lucy closed her eyes counting a few seconds before closing it. Booom! The door made more noise than Lucy expected, as much as to even frighten her.


Waiting for nothing to happen, Lucy began to walk slowly like a cartoon thief. The nerves began to take hold of her, to the point of choking them. Lucy's vision begins to cloud over her nerves as she stops in front of the shower head. Taking a deep breath, Lucy opened the door.

"I... Hello! S...sorry for the confusion-"


"Lucy! Idiot!" Carmen said as low as possible. "It's the third shower by the end! You've been halfway!" Carmen closed the door quickly, leaving Lucy just as bad or even worse, because now she was beginning to feel dizzy.


"Come on Lucy... you've relayed part of the world hockey-grass championship... this is nothing!" Lucy was trying to cheer herself up-


Boom! Lucy stamped herself directly on the wall, doing relatively low damage physically but morally deadly. Rubbing her red-rimmed nose, Lucy looked back at her target.


All the nerves had disappeared, replaced by a strong will and a conviction not to fail for the third time online. Standing in front of the shower in march which Willian Wallace before the English armies.

"One... two..." Lucy lunged forward, opening the shower door and "One ... two..." Lucy flung herself forward, opening the shower door and moving forward with her eyes closed. "Oh, I'm sorry, I did not know I was busy-"

Lucy bumping into something strange this time. Afraid to open her eyes, Lucy moved her hands around for help.


Lucy had her head in what appeared to be a kind of hole like a massage table but hot with a kind of package of cookie dough on the reporter's hair. Only the hole ended in a wet and salty wall that was quite soft, Lucy had to recognize... and with two soft filaments on the sides of Lucy's face. Lucy's hands found what appeared to be two robust but no less soft trunks of meat, each separated...

 

If it werent physically possible, Lucy would have sworn that she had crashed and was still in the crotch of another woman. But that was impossible! For start.. there was the issue of the package of cookie dough overdrawn, which went through Lucy's skull all the way to the other side and even fell down enough to pass like a modern braid... and the trunks! 

The trunks of flesh that Lucy was touching were upright and were too big, big enough to seems like a complete woman body! Surely there was a logical explanation... sure! And surely there was also for the weapon that had erased the upper part of the torso of the French type! And also for the huge and advanced showers!


There had to be!


There had to be...


The temperature of the meat around Lucy's face was increasing, while the packet of cookies was beginning to harden as she began to tremble slightly. Lucy could swear she was listening to little sobs on her head... along with drops of water that did not appear to be from any shower program.

Intermittent drops of water... drops of water that Lucy was very used to dealing with during her time as an international reporter.


Lucy went into full panic, because... what else could she do?! It was physically impossible that what was in front of her was what at all leagues should be!

If Robert Wadlow suffered from a lot of diseases related to his size, if his extremities were elongated and not proportional to his body... it was impossible something that obviously was bigger than he would maintain the proportion of the legs correctly! Those legs must have been compared to tree trunks!


No big trees... but still! They were meaty and hard! With muscle but not excessive! At that moment of their internal dialogue Lucy realized that she was still feeling the legs of impossibility in front of her, not daring to open her mouth until making sure that what was around her head wasnt what it seemed... Lucy pulled her hands away and placed them behind her back.

 

Is that... a Girl? a Monster? Nancy Archer? Before her, she didnt seem ready to move, the rhythm of the drops on Lucy's head kept increasing and the trembling of the body against nature kept getting worse.


In the end, Lucy decided to take the step very much against what her instinct urged him to do. Taking a deep breath (and causing a small moan in the process), Lucy stepped back against the shower door, letting the packet of cookies slip through her hair and fall next to the reporter's nose, slap her inadvertently. Lucy could swear she was smelling a smell similar to her older brothers' room in the morning...


Opening one eye first, Lucy saw in front of her the packet of cookie dough that everyone commented on. (Everyone in Lucy's head, obviously)

And it was not a packet of cookie dough... a packet of cookie dough isnt usually 16 inches long and about as wide as Lucy's forearm... or have "littles" wrinkleds sachets at the base. Sachets on the other hand too small for the rest of the cookie dough package.


How many porn movies had Lucy seen beginning this way?


When Lucy's gaze managed to pierce the package, her intrepid reporter eyes were nailed to the vagina where she had been a few seconds ago. A pussy well shaved, soft and with vaginal lips not too prominent... a fucking pussy as big as Lucy's half face... or more...

Under that crack without sense, two huge legs as Lucy could imagine... and the body was still up.


And up...


And up almost to hit the insufficient roof.


Breasts that could drown a whole litter of puppies at a time, breasts that each eye must weigh authentic madness. And above them, the innocent, wounded and crying face of an embarrassed damsel.

Damsel of fucking 10 feet or more. Her hair was nice otherwise! Reaching the waist of the damsel, it was almost transparent but full of colors... if that made any sense.

 

The damsel was staring at Lucy without ceasing to sob, while another part of her body seemed to have other plans. Baking loosely, the package of cookies began to grow in all directions, which imposed so much respect on Lucy and the damsel that she stepped back in the shower.


Lucy could not stop thanking him, because that... "thing" could have taken an eye out of the reporter.


The biscuit package... the penis... the cock stopped growing in what seemed to be Lucy's arm size, equaling it in length and surpassing it in width; with a head almost the size of an apple, almost? Forget that. The size of a ripe apple.

Lucy and the damsel went into so much panic, one crying, horny and not knowing what was happening and the other in pure shock.

 

It was impossible, totally impossible. The damsel moved too naturally for the weight and size her generous body should have. None of what Lucy had learned so far served in this situation.

And with this last thought, Lucy's brain stopped working. Nothing that she thought made any sense, so her body acted on instinct and let go of the phrase that would start the beginning of the end. Or at the end of the beginning? That was in the hands of fate.


The phrase with which Lucy had achieved her last sexual conquest for 7 long months ... or years, or centuries. As I said, Lucy couldnt think of anything else.

"Do you like splatoon?"