- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


Information 02/20/2019


After a break of half a year and now that I have adapted as much as I could to my new life, I had decided to continue with Our little perfect World with the sketches I had for a second season. First of all I feel very much if someone who was reading the story I was disappointed to see it without any explanation of why, it has not been easy to get used to my new situation and I could not find the strength and time to continue writing in that state.

 
Now, What does this new season mean and what will it bring new?


A first change is that if anyone remembers it, there were three chapters after the "battle" against the French army, a first chapter of recapitulation and two next ones about the scientist ... so he did not see how to continue or close that arc without destroying some character, I decided to delete them and stay with chapter 15 as the end of the first season.
As a first step on the chapter that I plan to bring before February 28, I have been reading, learning and informing about a multitude of fictitious religions, cultural changes and especially macrophilia, mainly giantess in serious stories. (not in vain, this is a story about giantesses and if something was born this idea is from a dream about a giant goddess in a modern world)
With all this I want to say that I will try to bring to new and more raw perspective on the situation both within the kingdom and globally, without ignoring certain more innocent and joyful moments, something logical when half of the staff that provokes situations and plots are preadolescents.

The main point of this second season are the changes that the demonstration of power of Eva will bring to the balance of the modern world, as the different perspectives will face this new light.

Now I'm going to continue giving the final touches to the plot of the first chapter, but not before saying goodbye and sending a strong hug to whoever comes back to find this story and hoping that people who come new to it will like it.
 
Enjoy a good day and see you soon.

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

- 24 hours ago in Montgomery, Alabama.

 


"And after the publicity, our correspondent in Los angeles will give us the last hour of the game of the year!" The camera made the signal with his finger, cutting off the transmission. "God, thank goodness! who are the ones who play?"


"Lucy, nobody cares! It's 6 in the morning! No one is watching us... and if there's someone watching this shit, they'll have to be drunk!" The camera disconnected the equipment and began to write the next part of the script in the teleprompter.


"Erik! Maybe nobody sees this, but I want this section to look professional! I'm already an age and I cant afford to get fired from this job!" Lucy got up from the table, stretching her arms and checking her appearance. As a good professional, Lucy planned to stay perfect... for that only spectator who was watching them.


"To feed your cats, I think a lottery girl's salary would be worth it..." The camera said through his teeth, and although Lucy didnt reply, he knew how much that had offended her.

"There are two TV ads left, sit down and let this be "professional" or like shit you want it to look like"


Lucy sat down again, fixing the papers on the table and taking a last sip of coffee... when she noticed. "You havent told me the teams that play!"


"Lucy fuck! It's a minority female sport! It can be softball or something like that! You let Phil's imbecile talk and wiggle those tits! We have to keep the audience awake!" And with Lucy wanting to get up to skin the camera, the program started broadcasting again.

 

 


 

 

- 20 minutes later, kitchen of the building.

 


The hours after the program were the hardest, the moment where Lucy had to contract to stay to check the reception of the program on social networks for 1 hour...

Lucy dropped herself on the only clean table in the kitchen, pretending to die. The remnants of the presenters' dinner last night were still in the kitchen sink, and the cleaners were not going to arrive until at least 1 later.

 

"Building crap... work crap... heart attack! Aaaaand dead!" Lucy stretched her arms, letting them fall on each side of the table while the coffee maker was still preparing the only potion capable of reviving the shattered reporter.

Inside her mind, Lucy wanted to call her boss and tell her the obscene and macho comments that Eric used to throw at her... what would those above do?

Nobody else wanted to do the camera work at this hour, and without cameras there was no program... and without a program Lucy was left on the paws in the street.


The sound of the coffee machine awoke Lucy from her lethargy that, with a leap as fast as her body exhausted from lack of sleep could perform, she got up and ran to put the sugar directly into the container... because who was going tomorrow to notice it?


And while the 33-year-old reporter drank coffee straight from the coffeemaker, her own nervous system urged her to walk the halls of the studio. Without knowing very well why or how, Lucy ended up facing the only full-length mirror that was in the shared dressing room.

For her 33 years, Lucy thought it was quite good. It was true that her curly, red hair was beginning to deteriorate... and her firm, slender DD cup breasts might begin to swell and deform a bit.

It was also true that with a little cream for age, a little daily exercise and a shave of legs and armpits could look like a rookie reporter of 20...


"Pffff, I'll worry about all that the day someone wants to see this body under the uniform!" Lucy said to herself, half laughing... until the reporter ended up leaning her head in the mirror. "What am I doing with my life?... I cant think about leaving the problems for later... this is the last part of my professional career, I should take it seriously! From this moment, everything will start to work!" 

 

With the extra motivation, Lucy ran to her little box office in the corner of the dressing room, opening it totally motivated... until the hamburger that had been left half-eaten hit her in the face. "Ohh..."

The motivation vanished instantaneously, while the reporter picked up her things slowly and prepared to leave the studio back home.

 

 


 

 

The sun was rising when Lucy reached her street, looking at the only car parked on the street.

In front.

Of her she building.

 

"Shit... please, not the insurance collectors, not the insurance collectors..." Lucy started walking again, slowly and shrugging her shoulders hoping her thin jacket would cover enough of her face.


His step was quick, but as soon as he got to his building, a man got out of the car. Shit thought Lucy as the man walked towards her. "Miss Lucy! I'm glad to find you before you go home!" The man jumped over his car, sliding and falling next to Lucy.

"My name is Gabe W. Ray, son of his former boss and CEO of Alabama spirit! The future best media company in North America!"


"I am happy for you, Mr. Gabe... how is your father?" Lucy used her best acts, which were few or none, to maintain her best smile.

 

"Dead! A heart attack!" Lucy blinked, praying that her previous game was not a premonition. "But dont worry, you've left the whole company in my hands! Now, let's get down to it, will you?"


Lucy shrugged, trying to keep Gabe talking. "Ah, of course, you havent seen your email? I sent him the contract there! I summarize it, have you heard about the island of the madmen?" Gabe looked stupidly sure, what one would expect from a 20-year-old boy who had received too much money too soon.


"Yes... I've heard about the island that appeared out of nowhere. In what world do you think I live?!"


"In the same as me! I dont want us to get angry just start working together!" Lucy buffed, which annoying Clarew to Gabe. "Listen well to me Lucy Crew, I want you to be my reporter to interview the goddess, and I will not accept a fucking no for an answer!"


"Hey, who do you think you are?! I cant quit my job because a kid with money comes up-" Gabe grumbled a few seconds, before taking out his wallet and pulling out a small sheet of paper showing Lucy. "... that's my salary if I do the interview?"


"That's your previous salary, if you get that interview, you'll get half of this for every sentence that "Goddess" says"


...
......
.........

 


"Okay"

 

 


 

 

- Right now, boat in the middle of the Caribbean Sea.

 


"And this is why I'm here!" Lucy said smiling, enjoying her flower necklace and the sea breeze.


"Miss, your story is very interesting, but I repeat that I shouldnt summarize your life... The order of the mistress of the "Royal family of the Goddess", I must write down all the people and meals that you have been in contact with in the last 24 hours! Nothing else!" Lucy's gaze broke at the same time as the reporter's heart, making the guard very uncomfortable.

 

"Okay... I hope the rest of the people of the island are kinder than you..."