- Text Size +

 

 


 

...........BOOOOOM............



The silence was absolute during the 10 seconds that the sky lit up with the color of the fire.


What happened were tens of thousands of screams. Screams of the elderly, of children, of adults and of the children of the Goddess alike. No one was able to understand what was happening, the minds of the whole world too busy praying to Eve for the protective shield to resist.

And then the next 2 hits came. One behind the other, hitting on the side of Goddest Rest, not damaging the island directly but the shock wave of them more than enough to slightly crack one of the mountains.


In the garden of the Residence, the trap of Enju and Maria had turned into chaos after the missiles that exploded on the island. All the brothers and sister, Lucy, Carmen, Tora, Lao and Lucy's parents remembered again and again the exact words that Enju pronounced in a fit of rage seconds before the Loser's plan failed against Lucy's extreme greed.

"≤I AM A LOSER, AN ABSOLUTE LOSER! It is more likely to fall the fucking sky that I win...≥" The first explosion happened, just as Enju raised the index finger of his left hand. "≤...Something...≥"

 

The second explosions managed to scare even the children of the Goddess, who except Hope were frozen in place, bending over and covering their closest advisors and acquaintances. Hope didnt waste a second, taking her fiancé and teleporting to her mother's temple.

"What do we do?! Why would someone try to attack us?" Taro cried and cried uncontrollably, taking refuge with Lao and Zeke.

 

Lao grabbed his assistant by the shoulders, shaking him to reassure him. (That was what everyone expected to be happening)

"Cold mind, Taro, cold mind!" Slap! "Let's all calm down!" Another Slap! to Taro. Lao tried to recover the voice of command among those present, climbing the quadrilateral. "The defensive shield will not fall like that, so there's nothing to fear! Let's focus on what's important, children! Are you all well? Mr. and Mrs. Crews, are you okay?"

Lucy's father was going to answer when a fourth impact on the shield caused everyone present and everyone on the island to scream with fear, further obstructing Lao's work. "Damn it! but how many attempts are you going to use before you see that it's useless? The missiles are worth a lot of money! Money from your taxpayers! Sigh... I have to meet with the other patriarchs and matriarchs in the temple to analyze the situation, Zeke is in command meanwhile" Turning to Enju and Maria, Lao sighed hugging them both.

"My son, dont ever scream things like that the next time, do me the favor and take me to the temple, fast"

 

Enju nodded even frightened by the events, to which he had to add a small feeling of guilt for having guessed right with the past. It didnt take a second for Rio to get on the quad after his departure. "Who votes after all this give a good collective slap to Enju?"

Even with the tension of the situation, all the brothers and counselors (including Maria) raised their hands in perfect synchrony. "Subject treated... Now... Buck, take Lucy's parents with the rest of her family and have someone untie Lucy and the other reporter while!"


Carmen didnt let even the smallest joke happen, hitting the chains against the furious floor. "I have a name! I'm Carmen! CARMEN! C-A-R-M-E-N! CARMEN! I TOLD YOU! STOP MAKING FUN!"


Rio sighed, looking at Lucy without knowing how to answer Carmen. "For the goddess! It was a joke! A joke! J-O-K-E!" Kneeling between the two reporters, Rio examined the shackles in both hands and legs. "Damn it, it's a Jam-metal lock... Enju, you're sometimes insufferable. Maria, do you have the key?"


Maria nodded confused, beginning to feel especially anxious. "It was my fault... I wanted Enju to have his revenge and die together in battle... but I dont want other people to die! I dont want anything to happen to the island..."


Rio took the counselor's hands in his own, using the empathic psi skills to calm Maria's distressed mind as much as possible. "Shhh, it's not your fault in any way! Enju is a bit of an idiot but nobody was going to really fight with him! Open Maria's and Carmen's locks, please, you know that Jam-metal is not something that's simple for us force-"


"HAVE YOU USED SOME DANGEROUS, SOMETHING WHO A FK SUPER-CHILDREN CAN OPEN?!" Carmen was completely hysterical, assassinating all those present while she tried to remove the shackles from the ground.


Lucy looked away from the noise, too close to her ears. "Carmen for!-"


"SHUT UP LUCY! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! They must think we are kidnapped or something! Technically we are! That is why they have sent military unmanned avians for us!"


"It's true... you were a war reporter ... WAR! GUYS, CARMEN HAS BEEN IN WAR! SHE KNOW ABOUT WARMACHINES!" The news was like a breath of fresh air for all, managing to tear off a smile that disappeared quickly with the fifth and sixth explosion.


Carmen closed her eyes while Maria untied Lucy, cursing her bad luck from the moment she had accepted the job.
"6 missiles, A standart unmanned fighter plane shouldnt have more missiles... You have to get in touch with who is in charge of the operation to stop this! Your... shield? The barrier that science fiction that you have taken out of the fucking pussy of the Goddess..." Carmen bit her tongue quickly, the least desirable at that moment was to win as enemies to the children of the Goddess "Sorry... The barrier has been able to withstand that, but who knows if they plan to use more power for the next attacks!"

"The barrier will hold, that's why you dont have to worry about the barrier..." Maria whispered to Carmen's ear, taking advantage to open the padlock. The counselor's smile froze the blood of Carmen and Lucy "But they have to worry about our answers... hehehehehe..."








- Temple of the Goddess, central emergency room.

 



"How have they dared?!"

"Has anyone already been able to identify the aircraft carrier?!"

"The shield has resisted in perfect conditions, but the mountain A-4 has suffered slight damage, a collapse towards the sea is possible"

"We must liquidate them from the map! To them and to the country they come from!"



Leon could see from the throne of Eva how the councilors ran from one side to the other, bringing news of the three cities that inhabited the island and the state of the shield. To be an expert people and with some of the best minds of their generations, they all seemed very scared.

"What happened while I was away? I dont remember our people getting so nervous about something as simple as a terrestrial missile!" Leon crossed his arms, looking down at the patriarchs and matriarchs who, unlike him, respected Eva's throne.


"Too much time without any tension! The worst thing that has happened to us has been reappearing without warning! Weaklings..." Valeonor was already sitting in her chair, reviewing the data of the attack. "Agustin, you understand about flags, right? What country is this?"


Patriarch Agustin came up behind Valeonor's chair, looking at the screen. "Oh holy goddess... it's the French army..."


"If it's the French looking for a rematch, do we really have to worry?" The matriarch Merry looked at her own screen with a certain stupor, more concerned with the French themselves than with the island. "We have more firepower in the Zarc squad than the entire aircraft carrier of them!"


"And they've attacked us! They've been throwing the stone and now it's on our roof!" Leon jumped to the ground without any problem, kneeling like everyone else when the doors of the Goddess opened.

 

Eva came in visibly angry, followed by Arch-Patriarch Lao (who had found himself face-to-face with the Goddess refusal to change his title again) and the matriarch Valentine.
"Glory to the Goddess Eva, just heiress and guardian of how far the stars begin!" Everyone present said to the unison, hitting the ground with they right fist.


Eva was as annoyed as one could expect, so annoyed and angry that the Goddess herself did not even realize that Leon was already on the island. "How is the situation? How far are our enemies?" With a firm step and not bothering to loosen her strength so that the counselors' chairs didnt jump at every step of her, the Goddess sat on her throne, leaning on the right side as always when a similar situation occurred.

Archpatriarch Lao was the first to answer after sitting in his chair just to the left of the Goddess.

"The French battleship is 200 kilometers away from us ready to take the island by force. The eyes of the Goddess have only been able to count 5 military fighters and a dozen unmanned aircraft: All prepared to bomb the area in what we believe is revenge for the affairs of the palace of the French president"


Lao sat down, leaving the matriarch Valentine, the one in charge of the education and the sport of the island and at the same time of the raising of the children of the Goddess, to get up to continue with the report.

"We have tried to establish contact with them, but the refusal has been continuous. At the same time we have tried to contact the main French allies who claim to condemn the actions of the French army.
Goddess Eva, France isnt going to stop until we get our surrender..."


Eva hit the arm of the throne with her fist, destroying it instantly.

"Surrender!? Well, let's skip all the previous steps: Councilors, choose one of you and your conclusion about the facts we must follow. 

My patriarchs and matriarchs, while we cant return to our country you 7 act in the name of the 10 that arent present. Merry, Valeonor and Agustin, you three must give me an argument from the military and economic point of view.
Lao and Valentine, you two give me an argument from the point of view of our citizens and our island.
Finally, my beloved Leon, I want from the point of view of someone who has spent 7 years away from our planet.

Choose well your words and transmit them to me; I will make the decision once I have listened to all your points of view" The room was almost completely silent, interrupted only by the occasional murmur of the counselors. Eva meditated in silence, restrained only by the fear of winning more enemies around the world and causing more problems for her children.

5 minutes were those that the goddess considered sufficient, before getting up to get the attention of everyone. "Counselors, start your conclusions"

 

Of all the counselors one woke up from his chair, the mayor of Luminous Garden Samuel Ogdin.

"Goddess Eva, although we havent agreed on some points, all the members of the council have come to the same conclusion: We cant let this aggression go by any of the ways, we have to make sure to act with knowledge in our response. What would our compatriots say when we return to the capital? There is no doubt that if we do not cut the French aggression at this moment it is more than possible that our brothers and sisters want to answer this offense with blood! If we have to fight now it is better to do it than to involve the rest of our nation. What are lives now after their attack that millions of lives later?"

The words of the councilors were clear and wise, caring not only for the lives of the islands but for those of all the French in a more than possible revenge demanded by the other inhabitants of the Goddess kingdom.

"If the proposal allows us, we would advise sending a Zarc unit to the aircraft carrier's deck, demonstrating our superiority and forcing them to establish a communication channel. With the great majority of allies in France condemning their actions, we doubt they want to risk their global position. once they see their inferiority"


Eva crossed her arms, considering the proposal of the counselors. A single soldier in the Zarc unit could easily sink the aircraft carrier, but just as they had thought, avoiding any kind of escalation was necessary to ensure the safety of both countries. "Counselors, you have united your voices in a single wise and knowledgeable message, once I listen to my patriarchs and matriarchs I will make a final decision, but know that I recognize your concern not only for ours but for our enemies"

 

Without the Goddess saying a single word, the matriarchs Merry and Valeonor and the patriach Agustin rose from their chair, taking the lead Merry.

"Goddess Eva, my beloved, you must know one thing before my thoughts, all France is committed to revenge..." Activating one of the buttons of her chair, Merry showed on the holographic screen images of all kinds of social networks, protests on the street and fragments of government statements. "They want revenge, they want our blood and they do not think to stop even if the rest of their neighbors and allies tell them to stop..."

 

Agustin raised his hand, showing another image of the movements of the French army. "As you can see, Goddess Eva, the French government has increased its military spending enormously in the last few days, buying everything necessary to take us to war. Our conclusion of all this is clear: You have to respond with the same intensity! I would advise simply sending Gwin equipped with a NOVA_suit and the Zarc unit ready to destroy them if they get too close!"

 

 

Nobody nor the Goddess said anything, amazed at Merry's aggressiveness; not surprised, kknowing how Merry and Valeonor were anything but peaceful and how Agustin was extremely protectionist.


Valeonor was the last one to get up, hitting the table to attract the attention of everyone present... "As how we see that nobody agrees with our declaration, we will retract in oru words not without making clear that they will insist on taking revenge on us, again and again. They want blood, blood we arent going to"


Eva sighed, trying not to offend her loved ones. Gathering them together had not been done at random, because as Eva well knew those who carry the blood boiling in their veins work better together. "My dears Merry, Agu and Val... The massacre is a viable option in the past, but in modern times we must prepare ourselves to assume current consequences. But I will not listen to you for now, dear. You turn, Leon"

 

Leon didnt get up like the others, stretching his legs and placing them on the table. "I've been away from the earth for 7 years, Eva! I'm not much help... but I want to talk anyway. 

I dont even know if that France was there when I left, but my love, all I can say is that I intend to fight myself if none of you do! Regrets have expired! I have been fighting for too long for people who think they are better than us... without knowing how much we have sacrificed.

Eva, 7 long years to protect our family, to protect our children and all the people who trust us to turn their ashes into fire! We dont deserve that! We are only faithful to the wind! The wind that guided your steps from the moment in which this ungrateful planet saw you being born!" Leaning on the chair, Leon pushed himself up on the table.

"They cant forbid us to exist, they cant prevent us from continuing here! We have done more for this world than any of those frauds! If they blame us for killing a corrupt man up to sin, we will respond! They have no right to demand anything from us! After all we have given to this planet! Not after all I have fought so that we preserve our security!"

The faces of the councilors and of the patriarchs and matriarchs changed suddenly, motivated by Leon's courage. Leon turned to Eva, jumping off the table and leaning on his right leg. "Eva, my love, come on you and me alone, it's time we showed this world what they really should have known! To arms!"


Eva closed her eyes, stomping to stop all noise. "Are you all in agreement?" A single Yes! filled the room, giving the Goddess the necessary motivation. "Leon... you always know what to say, darling, meet me when your armor is ready!"

The Goddess Eva disappeared suddenly, knocking Leon to the ground. Councilors and patriarchs began to move, preparing everything for the return of the Goddess.

 

"Eva... you cant hide how much desire you had to do something..." Leon jumped up, marching towards the celestial armory.

 

 


 

 

 

All the aircraft carrier soldiers opened their eyes wide, seeing how... someone... walked towards them.

By air.


As the person approached, the soldiers could see that it was a young woman, one with many curves wearing what appeared to be a silver tunic with dark blue metal bracelets and her hair almost as if it were loose crystal up to her waist.

And as the soldiers saw her approaching... they saw how each time the woman was bigger and bigger.

 

The boatswain in charge of the operation, Edmond Michaux, stood in the middle of the megaphone deck in hand, giving his men the order to not fire up his signal.

The woman ended up landing on the aircraft carrier, rising above all and especially in what the soldiers estimated as 40 feet high. "Who is your leader, men?" The woman spoke directly to the minds of everyone present on the aircraft carrier without bothering to open her lips. Her face was cold and serious.


"I'm Boatswain Edmond Michaux and I guess you must be that 'Goddess' I've been warned about so much." Edmond did not move a millimeter, standing firm without the slightest hint of fear in his body.


"You are right, Edmond, I am the Goddess Eva, guardian and heiress of this world as far as the stars begin, I come to solve a certain incident" Eva stomped with all her strength, shaking the entire aircraft carrier and knocking down the majority of men and planes. "Specifically the attack on my island and my cities that you have perpetrated"


Edmond recovered his composure, raising his right fist. "I dont know how you are so big, goddamn fake... but I have to tell you one thing. Dont come with victimism when you have attacked our president and destroyed one of the symbols of our country!" Edmond clenched his fist, starting the attack.


180 soldiers attacked Eva from all directions, releasing a steel storm with whatever weapon they had within reach. Guns, rifles, missile launchers ... all worth.

The attack lasted 5 full minutes, only stopping when the cloud of smoke began to be too dense. Edmond under his arm, gesturing for his men to come closer to confirm the death. "Neither kings nor gods have been able to put down France, false goddess! We are better than all of them and we have shown once again-"


"Sir..." Several of the soldiers called Edmond, completely frightened. "She... no... she's not here..."


Edmond closed his eyes, rubbing his forehead with both hands. "Open your eyes wide. I dont know how she... but she must be around here... a technology of concealment... I would not believe it if it were not for that shield of energy worthy of star trek they have on the island..."

The soldiers began to look everywhere, while Edmond looked impassively at the place where Eva was before, trying to find out how a woman could grow so much. The woman who destroyed the palace of Versailles was much bigger than a normal person... but Eva was impossible, her bones should not be able to bear it.


One of Edmond's men touched his shoulder, pointing toward the island. "Sir! Another enemy from the island!"

 

Everyone on the deck turned to the island, seeing what appeared to be a robotic armor worthy of GUNDAM. "they're kidding me..." Edmond took off his cap, drying his sweat as the new guest landed.


"Yo!" The robot of almost 15 feet of height knelt opening the front of the mechanical armor, letting the pilot see. Leon greeting casually, unbuckling his belt and falling on the deck.


"Who are you, another geek on the island? Tell me that the next thing that's going to come out is a wagon pulled by Pegasus, please" Edmond put his hat back on, offering his hand.


"Me? I am you, but better! Just kidding, man... My name is Leon, first patriarch of the Goddess Eva and the person who has been saving your ass since you were born! To you and to everyone present!" Slapped the Mecha, Leon smiled. "This little one is the Prometheus FLOW Model, my most valuable treasure that has saved me so many times while fighting for this world-"


"SHUT UP! I dont care about your ravings, Leon! iI you know that Goddess, get her out before we exterminate you both" Edmond raised his hand again, giving the signal to his men.


"Rude... You know?" Leon smiled as he returned to the Mecha in the middle of the rain of bullets, without taking any damage. "That's just what I'm going to do! EVA! TIME TO GO OUT-"

 

The entire aircraft carrier began to tremble, while from the waters a being too large to even be able to ration it emerged. The soldiers began firing without even thinking, but the bullets could do little against her skin.Eva supported an arm on each end of the aircraft carrier, sinking it slightly.

"Let's talk now, right Edmond?" The smile of the now gigantic Goddess was accompanied by her thunderous voice, so powerful that most of the soldiers present felt their tympanums burst. Edmond was no different, falling to the floor on his knees while covering his bloody ears. 

"I think I can assure you that the tables have been turned, unless you wanted to face something 200 feet that could sink this ship in a matter of seconds ..." The words of the Goddess resounded through everyone's head, while her voice was still raging all over the aircraft carrier.

 

 


 

 

Eva's voice was such that it sounded all over the island, something that for her compatriots was a sign of total victory. Everyone celebrated the imminent defeat in the streets... except Enju.

The young loser watched with pride and envy his mother from the top of one of the protective mountains, wishing he could help her to grasp to diminish the imminent punishment. But after a few seconds, Enju's gaze focused on something else, something that went through the deep seas.


Enju used his psi skills to focus his gaze, seeing two submarines approaching in the distance.

"≤Interesting...≥" Smiling, Enju teleported back to the garden of the residence, appearing in the quadrilateral where Lucy's greed had defeated her.

All his brothers, the counselors and the reporters were still present as Enju expected, looking at Eva through one of the garden screens.

"≤Family! Frie-≥" ZAS! Enju went flying to the other side of the quadrille for the accurate punch of Buck, who was the first to go for the ... but not the only one.

 

In a matter of seconds and before Lucy and Carmen could understand it, all the brothers were surrounding Enju, who was rubbing her nose hoping that the child was broken. "Speak, dry shit ... Put the excuse of your attempt to humiliate Lucy in front of everyone!" Buck went to give him another blow, but was held by Celica. "Do not tell me to let him explain, big sister... dont say it"


"WAIT ALL! LET ME TALK WITH HIM!" Lucy screamed as she tried to crawl through the brothers, standing in front of Enju. "Before you do what you do ..." Lucy offered her hand to Enju, but before he could grab Lucy, he closed it and opened it several times.

"You said that you were going to leave me without a journalist's job, giving me the money directly, turning me into a corrupt one and ruining my career... where is my money, Enju"


"≤There are submarines that seem to be nuclear coming at a great depth, submarines that Mom after growing up is not noticing-≥"

 


"The money, NOW! I WANT SAY GOODBYE TO MY FUCKING JOB AND  SWIM IN MONEY LIKE SCROOGE MC.DUCK!" Not even Buck was trying to defend the...


Greed beating the loser, showing again as the most powerful power.