- Text Size +

 


 

 

- 8 in the morning, In the northern half of the United States.

 


Even in July, the cold was something that accompanied the city naturally. The last rains of June were cold enough to snow the peaks of the mountains, which little by little began to thaw sending cold winds to all the locals.

A family home with a large garden on the periphery of the city was the goal. Enju, carrying like a princess her great counselor and best friend Maria, teleported on the sidewalk in front of the house, almost slipping in the process.

"It's so cold!" Maria exclaimed happily, while Enju left her on the floor.

The great counselor looked around, rubbing her bare arms. If the reporter had warned them properly, Maria would have preferred not to come dressed in her usual gothic princess clothes... or maybe yes, style rather than well-being.


"≤Do you think our new friend has given us the correct address?≥" Enju asked no one in particular while he was taking off his shirt, using it to cover Maria.

"≤We are so losers that maybe she has cheated us with the direction!≥" After one night having to speak normally so as not to fear his little sister, Enju loved to be able to return to his distorted tone of voice.

 

"That would be a great pity! She would be a very bad person if she does that after I've spent all night... sewing her broken bones... hehehe" Maria looked askance at her beloved as they walked towards the door of the house, not for worry, because a son of the Goddess doesnt get sick like that!... For self-pity, making him go without a shirt just because she had not prepared better.


"≤Want you do the honors, my lovely cold friend? Although...≥" Before Enju began to create a fictional story to justify not being answered, Maria knocked on the door three times and then rang the bell.


"How strange it seems to me that there are buttons here! It is strange to think that in the rest of the world havent bothered to save materials by converting all these things to digital panels!" Enju nodded as he scanned the front garden of the house in fascination. Plastic slides, a huge tree with several wheels tied to it, some swings, footballs and hockey sticks... all thrown out into the open for a robber to steal.


Maria and Enju turned quickly towards the door when listening as behind they removed two chain locks, worthy of such an antiquated house. The front door of the house opened revealing a tall, older man dressed in pajama pants and an apron, with a big smile from ear to ear, bald and still hairy.

"Do you want something, guys? I dont remember seeing your faces, have you moved to the city?" The man said casually without an apice of concern in his voice, drying his hands of what appeared to be dough on the apron.

With the size of Enju it was difficult for him to look like the age he really was, so Maria had made sure to dress up so she could look as old as Enju looked. (with clothes stuffed inside to look curves and makeup to soften her childish features)


"Are you Daniel Crews?" Enju asked deactivating the distortion of his voice so as not to disturb the man.


Smiling even more, Daniel offered a hand to each of them in a friendly and fearless apprehension. "Right! Carpenter of the city, snowplow at night and Handwerker for what you need me! And who are you?"


Enju and Maria looked at each other for a second, preparing their already worked presentation. Coordinated to perfection, the two bowed in a gesture of cordiality.Enju got ready to start talking. "I am-"


"DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A SNOWMAN! MA! SNOWMAN!" A shrill voice that could only belong to a very small girl resono throughout the house. The girl had huuuge lungs.

"Lussy! Mom has gone to buy soon!" Another voice this time from a teenage boy echoed throughout the house, making Daniel laugh.


"Forgive my troop! I havent given them breakfast yet and they are climbing on the walls!" Daniel waved his hand, dismissing it as he leaned against the door frame.


"Dont worry! Lucy had already told us that she had many brothers and sisters!" Maria said cordially, repeating his reverence. "My name is Maria and he is Enju, eighth son of the Goddess Eva"


 "You know my daughter Lucy? Tell her to call me when you see her! I havent seen my little lawyer for a long time! No no... lawyer no... it was something like, policewoman? Reporter!" Daniel said turning away from the door and offering the pajera to pass.

"So son of the Goddess, does she really exist? In the news of Fox, they say that your mother is a violent woman who demands human sacrifices and who has tried to destroy Paris! Is that true? I dont like French people, but neither I would like to see the city where my honeymoon is destroyed!"


When the three of them entered the kitchen (completely full of junk on all sides, some filled with pancake dough, others with chocolate and others with cream), Daniel offered each of them a seat before returning to breakfast.

"I can assure you that my mother isnt like that... she has never tasted human flesh and she does not want to destroy Paris ... whatever that place is..." Enju defended with pride the only winner that was worth it, her mother.


"If you talk like that about your mother, it means you're a good kid! Although I still dont believe much about the Goddess, you have powers or something, can you do a magic trick or something unusual?" Turning as he mixed a dough pot, Daniel leaned against the counter, staring at Enju.


Enju looked around, looking for anything that could not bother too much. At the end his sight settled on a cup of coffee on the other side of the table.

"Dont miss out on detail! Not even a loser like me can mess this up!" Opening his hand and placing it off the table, Enju moved the coffee glass directly to his hand.


"Oh! You can really do magic things! You never go to bed without knowing anything new!" Daniel smiled as he snatched the cup of coffee, drinking it in one gulp. "Now I believe everything you've said, how's my Lucy? Has she broken something?"


"Lucy is perfectly, we were just coming to make you an offer, Mr. Daniel Crews!" Maria smiled as she pulled a contract from inside her bodice.

"Lucy is a very good person and has gotten a lifetime job taking care of us, so now we have to do the same with you and your family! We know you have a lot of children, so our offer is that:

You and your whole family move to the island with Lucy forever; in return you will have 2 homes as big as this one, you will all have free jobs, education and health care like everyone on the island and in general a much better standard of living than you have here! Our health service could even cure the cancer you suffer!-"


Daniel's face went white at once, leaving the mass of pancakes and sitting on the table to speak softly. "How... how do you know that? Only my wife knows..."


"I am the great counselor of Enju, Mr. Daniel! It's my job to know things, but you dont have to worry, our doctors are able to cure you in this phase... just sign here and convince the rest of your family! We dont want Lucy to feel alone on the island, she has become one day a very important person for all the children of the Goddess!"


Daniel rubbed his bald head a second, reading the contract. "... it sounds too nice to be true... I've never had luck in life, so you'll understand...-"


"Exactly!" Enju woke up happier than ever. "You are a loser like the two of us! I want to do this for you and for Lucy! Between losers we must help!"


Daniel laughed as he turned the contract around, looking for fine print. "It's true that I'm a bit of a loser, kid, but even so, I've managed to have as large a family as I wanted and keep them under a hot, safe roof! I consider myself a winner among losers!"


"You are my example to follow, Mr. Daniel..." Enju said taking the man's hands in his. "If only I could learn to be like you... it would be wonderful!"


The rest of the conversation was fluid and clean like a crystalline river that flowed into Daniel Crews, calling all his older children, convincing them and signing the contract. A quick and simple negotiation.

 

 


 

 


- One hour later, Section of Enju in the Residence of the Descendants

 


Enju appeared directly on the bed, knocking Maria to her side. The two losers smiled proudly, abriendo and sharing an intimate moment.

"Our plan runs on wheels!" Maria said lying on Enju, kissing his neck too cold for not wearing the shirt inside the house.


"≤So much, now with Lucy's family in front... Hope's fall will be even greater! We only have left...≥" Enju nudged the mattress, waking the person who slept under it. "≤Carmen, thank you for the correct information! You deserve to let go of two of the shackles!... but first, can you tell me what the weak point of that reporter is?≥"


Carmen cried in silence, trying to distinguish in the darkness where the north was. The wounds of yesterday had closed, but the pain of the little girl sewing them by hand with that red thread... was too much for Carmen's poor mind.

She had no idea why they wanted to break Lucy's illusion, but now... now Carmen wanted it too. It was her fault that Carmen was in this situation... as a loser, Carmen had the right to claim her victory at any price.

 

"Carmen, if it hurts a lot, I still have my thread!" Maria asked innocently, ignoring the pain that those words entailed. "She doesnt answer... That means her wounds are healing well!"


Lucy didnt have anything special to be the target ... but at the same time, she was so simple, ignorant and fun that she managed to please all the brothers and sisters of Enju. The more they love her... the more it hurts them all to see Lucy's dreams completely shattered in front of everyone.

Maybe... even with luck... With Hope defeated and Lucy destroyed ... the Winner would make an appearance.

 

After all, if a loser is condemned to be a loser ... who could blame him for dragging the rest with him?

 

 

 


 

- 10 in the morning, Lucy Floor on the Employees tower.

 

Lahda leaned against the elevator wall, yawning. 1 hour running through the Luminous Garden to locate Ethin and Lucy had been too much for the poor counselor, who had fallen exhausted on her bed. The counselor wasnt sure that Lucy deserved so much effort... but...


The counselor began to walk through the corridors in the direction of Lucy's room, where yesterday she had left Buck and Celica. The two of them had unilaterally decided to keep an eye on the reporter while she slept so that Enju wouldnt get close-

"Oh, for the love of the Goddess!" Lahda rubbed her forehead, seeing Celica and Buck as they sat on either side of the door. Both with the mast on the rise. "Are you watching or preparing to rape her?" Celica knelt in front of her friend, looking for the best option to continue.

Leaving her... with the sword ready to fight wasnt a great option knowing that there were workers living on the same floor. But at the same time, doing it in the middle of the corridor... there were workers living on the same floor!


"...the things I do for you, you great perverted idiot..." Sighing, Lahda came up to sit between Celica's legs. "How can it be growing so much? It grows more than you! You'll end up having a third leg!... it wouldnt be bad..." Lifting her skirt and removing the stretched panties, Lahda found herself face to face with the monster.


18 inches long and 10 feet wide of raw meat lasts like cement, releasing precum with the craving of a hungry dog r03;r03;and releasing a quantity of hormones that could soak panties 50 feet away just by wagging it. The fat tip like a fist competing with Mythra's cock even being 3 feet smaller than her.

A masterpiece of cocks, could perfectly be the definition of masculinity in the dictionary... and was in the body of an innocent girl without any evil.

 

For months that Lahda was unable to put it in her mouth, preferring to stay one last year without the operation of adaptation... Unlike that Mia's bitch...

Although she cant use her throat, that did not prevent her from licking with all her strength that epic pole of meat.


Celica moaning sweetly in her dreams, while her penis hardened even more than physically possible. Buck was also moaning in tune, either because he was listening in his dreams how Lahda gave everything to lick or because of the internal connection between each of the Goddess's children.

Although very well endowed for his age, pleasing Buck wasnt among the options of Lahda, who preferred to remain faithful to Celica no matter how much the other brothers were so spectacular.


Little by little, Lahda began to fall prey to temptation, wanting to take the situation to a more advanced point. Unfortunately, and as Lahda knew well, penetration was no longer an option... Celica had overcome the counselor's pussy for months. The adaptation operation was more than obligatory at this point in their lives, much as Lahda was afraid of her.


Cleansing her lips, Lahda grabbed the cock with both hands, masturbating with all her strength. Celica began to sweat, moan and tremble; giving the proper signal to Lahda when the giantess choked back a moan.

Quickly and without losing a second, Lahda got as much of the huge head as her lips allowed, swallowing shot after shot of semen. Almost a liter of semen, thick and lightly sweet, directly in Lahda's stomach.


A last timid shot allowed Lahda away, almost choked and wanting to vomit by the exaggerated amount. "...You're going to kill me, you know, little pervert?" Rubbing her swollen stomach, Lahda fell over one of Celica's thighs, closing her eyes. "I have... I need that operation... I cant continue like this ..."



Hours later, Lucy opened the door of her room to go to the dining room. The poor reporter was unable to remember anything after Enju's departure, and after so many hours of sleep she was starved to death-

"What the hell ..."


One side of the door, Celica sleeping with a smile from ear to ear, her skirt raised and the packet of cookies resting flaccidly on Lahda's shoulder. Lahda also smiled, with drops of... semen, drops of semen all over her face and her stomach very swollen, as if she had eaten too much.


On the other side, Buck sleeping, quite sweaty and with his own large package of freshly baked cookies.

"UFFFFF! What do they give to the children in this place?! They are all... uffff... what heat... Lucy no! They can be governed by their own rules but it is still a teenager!... one taller and more mature than me... and more gifted than 100% of the men I've been..." Lucy looked in all directions, making sure there was nobody around. Kneeling next to Buck, Lucy (with the precision of an expert surgeon) gently lifted the cloth pants of the son of the Goddess, giving a slight glance-


"YOUR FUCKING MOTHER! OMG, LOL!" Lucy was too nervous that she had even started to say acronyms out loud. 9 or 10 inches and as fat as Lucy's wrist. The reporter didnt have that information, but Buck was among his brothers one of the best gifted, even being the seventh child.


Lucy reached out and pulled her hand away, confused, struggling against herself... until Buck opened his eyes.

 

One looked at the other, the other answered the look, the hands of the clock kept moving, the world frozen for both. Buck was the first to get up quickly and lie back, covering more red than a tomato.

Half-watery eyes, and breathing hard, the son of the Goddess looked at the ground without moving."I ... I ... I ..." It was all Buck could say.


Lucy took a deep breath, her heart shattered for making such an angel cry. As an adult, all I could do was move on and apologize.

"Buck ... I'm so sorry" Taking a step forward, Lucy grabbed Buck by both arms and straightened him slowly. Buck was still crying, not looking at the reporter. "Would you forgive me?"


Buck looked up, arms clenched. "I'm sorry... you've seen my... my..."


Lucy denied, with a face of tranquility and absolute peace. "Dont ask for forgiveness! I was the one who wanted to see it... it was all my fault! But I must say that seeing how well armed you are, I couldnt resist! Your girlfriend must be super happy!"


The well-measured words of Lucy (measured after so many years the reporter caught her older brothers and younger masturbating) reassured the son of the Goddess, who slowly regained confidence. "I dont have a girlfriend, I spend most of the day studying with Professor Giros... my divine talent is classified as Genius for the ease that I have to learn..."


Lucy blinked a moment, realizing that Buck had missed something important. "Divine talent, what's that, big guy?" Lucy asked approaching Buck, gently stroking his arm.


"All the children of the Goddess receive a classification based on our qualities, that is what we call divine talent, for example I am Genius, while my older brother Zeke is an Artist"


"Oh, first thing you explain to me that I understand! It's like when the school counselor tells you to go to science or letters!" Lucy felt smart for the first time since she was on the island, a simply incredible feeling. "Buck... can I ask you one thing? Really... wait, come into my room" Lucy said pointing behind her to Celica and Lahda.


Drowning a little, Buck nodded as he put his penis back in his pants and followed the reporter.

 

 


 

 

- Lucy's room

 


Lucy waited for Buck to enter to close the door behind her, locking the latch."Well, now that we're alone, sit down in bed, please" Lucy said as she picked up the desk chair and sat across from Buck. Buck nervously swallowed while sitting on the bed. (with his erection without signs of disappearing)

"It seems strange, but you are one of the kindest with me since I arrived on this island... and as it seems that I will not be able to leave in a while, I need to understand a little more about your culture and norms.

Why are you so... why are all the children of the Goddess so tall? Is there a special genetic factor? I find it hard to accept your mother's or your skills, but I suppose it is simply because of having grown up seeing all this as fantasy..."


Buck laughed lightly, happy to see how Lucy was approaching the idea of r03;r03;living on the island. "To begin with, you can stop calling it an island, we have 2 names to refer to this base: Rest of the Goddess or Shine Earth"


Lucy narrowed her eyes looking at Buck without knowing what to say "Those arent the-"


"Now you want to live here ... so as a son of the Goddess I exercise my judgment and I consider you worthy to receive the truth" Buck pounded his chest with his fist, giving the reporter a confident look.


Lucy hesitated to say, not believing herself worthy of all the trust they all placed in her. As a reporter, Lucy's job was to get all the dirty rags out of these people... but except Ethin and for different reasons, no one was distrusting her. "Thanks... Thanks Buck"


"You're welcome! And answering your first question, the matriarch Valentine came to the conclusion that it is due to a unique gene inherited from our mother Eva, the so-called Alpha gene"


"That doesnt explain much, but finally I have something to start understanding about this site! I have to assume that your genetic and medical science is as advanced as everything else?"


Buck nodded proudly. "Professor Giros, when he was still a scientist, personally developed hundreds of vaccines to eradicate almost any disease from the outside world! Professor Giros is also responsible for our basic U.translators"


"Do you have universal translators?!" Lucy asked excited, watching as Buck nodded. "And... and are they in real time?" Buck nodded again. "And can they translate in both directions?" And Buck nodded a third time before Lucy jumped on him to hug him.

"It's one of the things I most wanted to get to see! So many times without knowing how to respond to an interviewee they would disappear!"

 

Buck was completely frozen, not knowing what to do or what to move.

"Buck, I'm going to ask you seriously, okay?" Lucy leaned against Buck's broad torso, rising slightly with her elbows. "You like me? You can say it, nothing is going to happen"

Buck didnt say anything, turning even more red. "Come on, you cant even imagine how flattered I would be if a child of the Goddess to be attracted to me!"

 

Almost in a whisper, Buck responded by covering his face "... I do ... I think so... at least... you attract me more than the girls of my same age... I dont know if it's the same love that my older sister Mythra feels for her brides... butmyheartbeatsharderwhenIseeorthinkaboutyou"


"Love at first sight?" Lucy asked as she fingered Buck's chest gently in circles.


"It could be... when Hope showed us your image on the ship... I started to feel that way... I dont want to bother you with the idiotic love of a teenager, so if you prefer you can ignore it and I will hide everything possible..."


Lucy remained silent, looking at him. "I have two questions: The first and most important... why did you move at 9 years old to this residence? Dont you prefer to live with your Mother Goddess?"


Buck looked at the ceiling for a second, breathing silently. "As from the age of 9 we are considered adults, the residence acts as a system for us to grow up among ourselves, learning and improving among ourselves and our counselors.

Besides, in the residence we each have an entire section for us that we can design to our taste! The arch-patriarch... although I think he is now High patriarch Lao says that it is our first decision as mature people"


"It must be cool to have so much power that they give you the option to do whatever you want! I spend all my youth cleaning diapers or attending to my brothers!" Lucy laughed as she moved her other hand towards Buck's neck.

"My second and last question... how tall are you, Buck?"

"Hey?" Buck hesitated a few seconds, having to calm down to be able to think clearly about a question that would be instantaneous at any other time.

"The last time was 6 feet 1 inch, but it's been a week or so, so I can measure an inch more"


"That would make you my taller boyfriend, you know?" Lucy said quickly, watching as Buck blocked himself like a computer. "I said it in jest!... or not... it's up to you, Buck." Sitting on the stomach of the Goddess's son, Lucy stretched out her arms to grab the hem of her shirt.

"I dont know if you can consider me worthy, but I will not deny how attractive you are and how calm and 'at home' you make me feel. If you want me to be your girlfriend, just say it and we can try it! If you do not like it later, nothing happens! I'm not a spiteful soul!"


Buck swallowed so hard that Lucy herself could feel the nerves in the boy's stomach. It was strange to see someone of that caliber doubt... but as Lucy had said before, she is still a teenager.

"Do you want me to help you relax a bit?" Lucy asked innocently, to which Buck did not know what to say. Pulling her hand back, Lucy found Buck's pants skirt, reaching in and grabbing her desired prize. Buck was shaking like a jelly, but from his breath and his cute little moans, Lucy knew it was going well.


"Luc...-" CRASH! The window in Lucy's room broke into a thousand pieces, the impact so strong that even the window frame had broken. Lucy looked back, seeing how a poker card was stuck in the ceiling... one that was not there before.


"But what..."

 

"Lucy! Crouching!" Buck grabbed the reporter by the shoulders, throwing her on the bed and standing on top to cover her. Lucy couldnt even move, Buck's steady and confident grip completely blocked her line of vision. (Although ... seeing Buck from that close was not bad either)

 

The sound of a hurricane went through the entire residence, stopping suddenly. There was silence, until it began a sound that Lucy had heard elsewhere...

"That ... is that a croupier?" Lucy asked a serious Buck, who had his eyes closed.


The sound identical to that of the croupier delivering and mixing letters was accompanied by a female voice. "Good hearing, Superstar, good hearing"


Buck sat on the bed, helping Lucy to sit next to him. Both had they eyes fixed on the young woman leaning on the desk, a young woman with red, blue, green and yellow highlights through all her crystalline hair, almost as tall as Mythra with a face similar to that of Celica and stuffed in an elegant female tuxedo.

The girl was shuffling a poker deck much smaller than her hands doing all kinds of tricks without even looking at it. Cards to the air, Cards from right to left and vice versa, letters mixing in the air... all without stopping smiling for a single second.


"Rio, what are you doing here? You didnt have a permit to go to Cuba?" Buck asked without letting go of Lucy's hands.


"I've already ruined what casino I've seen, so I came home bored after failing my mission! I regret my entry so fast... but I wanted to know the Superstar at all costs... so I couldnt let you lie down with her so soon!" Rio smiled winking at Buck.

"Tell me Superstar..." Pulling one of the cards into the air, Rio gently blew it up to make it float to Lucy's cleavage. "Are you used to your new home?"


Lucy looked for a second at Buck, who let her reschistando. Standing up with a bow, Lucy nodded. "It's a good place that you have ridden! You're Rio, right? Are you ... close to Celica? I have to assume that your divine talent is related to gambling?"


Rio looked at Buck, still smiling. "First of all, Celica is my twin sister... although she is older by 19 seconds. That makes me the fourth daughter of the Goddess.

I see that now you start to understand the rules of the game, Superstar... You still have a lot of work to play with the professionals! Regarding your supposition, I must say no"


"Wait, no?" Lucy asked quickly, confused to have failed. "But... your clothes and the poker cards..."


Teleporting in front of Lucy on her knees, Rio grabbed her with one hand by the chin. "It doesnt make any sense to bet when you already know the result, Superstar! I am a born Winner, a genius when it comes to theorizing, foreseeing or betting until a level that even my own Mother loses before me!

I had already predicted that you would stay voluntarily on the island long before even the Eyes of the Goddess chose you... I had already bet that you would win the hearts of my brothers simply by being a normal person...

Poor me! What fun to bet when you already know you're going to win? I am the devil incarnate, who ruins every nearby casino on our way!" Rio grabbed Lucy's ass with his other hand, lifting her up so he could kiss her.


Kiss that lasted its long 10 seconds and that included tongue, saliva and everything that Lucy could include... kiss that Buck wanted to destroy with his own hands.

"You, Superstar... you are my last bet"


"AND ABOUT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BET NOW, BITCH?!" Buck got up screaming, ready to beat his older sister.

 


"Lucy is going to defeat Enju and Maria's plans, that's my bet...

And I never lose"

 



Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Today I have something to ask all the readers who are following this story before continuing more with it.

What do you prefer? Arcs plot followed one behind others or interspersed with each other?

 

(Examples: 

Loser story arc > Genius Story arc orLoser, Hero, Genius, Loser)

 

Comment if you want your preference for the order of chapters and any other thing that you like or dislike of the story! Until the next chapter!