- Text Size +
Story Notes:
A short and fun little story.
Professor Waters rushed into her office, as fast as she could, having just received the finals pieces for her latest invention. She ran past another woman working on some machines who looked just like her. Technically, it was her! Waters was very busy and worked best by herself, so like any other scientist, she cloned herself. The two loved to surprise each other with new inventions, and to the world, there was only one Professor Waters.

Charging into her lab, she emptied the box and assembled the pieces. She finally finished, resulting in a remote like device. Satisfied and tired, she let down her long black hair and removed her coat, revealing a gray tank top. Sweat could be seen glistening on her forehead, chest, and shoulders. She was slim, attractive, had medium sized breasts, and an angular face. This device was a shrink ray, unlike anything ever made. She had seen big potential in the technology. It could solve issues in overpopulation, medicine, transportation, food, surgery, exploration, the possibilities were endless! She smiled drinking from her tea. She looked down at the bottle and had an idea. Only one way to know if it worked!

She set the bottle on the ground, stepped back, and pointed the remote at it. She pressed the button and... nothing happened. Confused, she looked at the remote closely, checking the buttons. Suddenly, it started humming and vibrating. She desperately pointed it at the bottle, get closer to help the device’s range. It popped and smoked until it flashed a bright light. The next thing Waters knew, she was falling through the air!

She screamed as she plummeted down, down, down. It ended with her plunging in a vast ocean. She checked for the device, but it had blown apart. She looked around at the calm sea, it’s brown water. There were a few rainbow colored streaks in the waves. She looked up to see a massive hole in the sky. Eyes wide, she touched the other substance. It was thick and viscous. She realized it was spit. Her spit. She was in the bottle of tea.

Waters began to panic. She was absolutely tiny with a broken shrinking device, stuck in a vast, deep, inescapable bottle filled with tea! She thought of her phone, but remembered it was in her coat pocket. She swam to the plastic wall to see if she could climb up, but it was slick and couldn’t be used. She was too small to make the bottle move too. She looked at the device to see if it could be salvaged. Just then, the ocean began to ripple with loud booms. Waters froze a shadow wast cast over her. She looked up to see herself towering above! Her clone had entered the lab.

The clone Waters stepped into the lab, looking for her other self. She saw the coat, all the materials, and the belongings of her counterpart. Confused, she looked at the bottle of tea on the ground. It wasn’t like her to just leave unannounced, especially leaving all her stuff behind. She walked over to the bottle and picked it up. She walked around, still looking. Deciding she could wait, the other Waters looked down at the bottle. She was thirsty and decided to take a sip. After all, it was already kind of hers. Satisfied for the moment, she took a long swig, letting the liquid sit in her mouth, before gulping it down. She left the room.

The tiny Waters panicked, trying to call out to her larger self. She knew what could happen. She yelled as the giantess walked in a circle and picked up the bottle. Her own massive face looked down at her. She flailed about screaming, hoping for something. She froze as she saw the enormous lips part, revealing a cave of a mouth. The ocean tilted, pouring inside. It created a lake inside, pulling the tiny Professor in. The bottle pulled away and the lips closed behind her. Shocked, she looked at the tall teeth around her. Suddenly, a flushing noise occurred, and the tea began flushing down the deep throat. Waters tried her best to swim away, but it was too much. She watched the teeth go into the distance and look up to see a huge uvula. She was sent cascading down the falls, swallowed by her own self.

Outside, clone Waters stifled a small burp, and continued on.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Please leave a review! There’s more to come!