- Text Size +
Story Notes:

a story of revenge on a massive scale

Author's Chapter Notes:

collab with my friend rose roxyr15.deviantart.com/
she is the girl in the picture

file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/intekam_by_mahier-dcbl4ks.jpg

My bedroom door slammed open as i quickly walked into my room and closed the door. My forehead was sweaty and my feet equally as wet inside my sneakers the hot weather of kuala lumpur was so much more unpleasant compared to the cool weather of afghanistan i had seen as a child but in 2002 when i was only five my parents had moved here to malaysia so i can have a better life. I tossed my sneakers aside then my socks , then my jeans followed by my hijab and finally the red flannel shirt i was wearing . I was wearing nothing but my black bra and panties now . I tossed my backpack aside and walked towards my desk, a playful, devious smirk on my face as I gazed at my petridishes I had lined along my desk. "Your master is back from school. And you know what? I had a looooong day. You know how it is right?" I giggle  and lean over the highly populated cities i had used portal gun, a very advanced piece of technology, to summon. "Awww~ you all still scared? Whats the matter? Afraid of the big bad Afghan girl?  You infidels are more pathetic than i thought especially you americans .  Lets see here..." 


I turn on my desk light and look at the labels on the dishes , each dish was no bigger than a tea plate , some of the bigger cities took up the entire area of the dish while some of the smaller ones took up only part of the area i scanned the labels  London, paris , berlin , new york, chicago, los angeles  , austin ,denver   I had several more cities shrunk in my closet wardrobe  My collection included delhi, madras , calcutta, seoul , tokyo , madrid , san fransisco , liverpool, glasgow, tel aviv , vienna, venice, florence , toronto , sydney , melbourne, houston, miami , new orleans all cities from countries involved in the invasion of my country . 

 

The world had been in shock for months after all these cities had suddenly dissappeared replaced by craters, billions had dissappeared over night Who could have thought that the cities were all sitting in my bed room  I eyed up the ones on my table , "los angeles huh? God, these names are so stupid." I gently pick up the petridish, along with the entire city of people. Nearly 4 million people rested in my hand as i lean in and examine the massive buildings, some old, some new.  I couldnt see them properly though since the tallest buildings were like grainy bits of sand . you all cant imagine how great it feels to be this godly" her voice verberated through the city causing mass panic . Her voice alone was causing some structures to collapse 


Placing my feet on both sides of them. "Like my feet bugs? Got some miles on them, as you can see~" i lift my sole, allowing them to see my soles , the ball of my soles took up their sky . Clumps of dirt , lint and sweat  rained down while the canyons of the crevasses of my soles towered miles above them. "This is what I think of you and your pathetic little country~" I slur lustfully moaning out as i knew millions  of innocents scream and beg. "Oooh this is the best part...." with no mercy, I lowered down the ball of my feet down into the city loving the feeling of it crunch .i lift my foot off and pick up the petri dish to inspect , the city seemed to be in ruins ,i dont think anyone would have survived but just to be sure i checked under the microscope on my desk and saw structures broken, buildings in rubbles, very few structures had survived and zooming in i could see some survivors on the streets running . I smiled and decided to spare whoever lived through the calamity for now and focus on the other cities . I placed los angeles in my desk drawer and turned towards denver  I raised my eye brows at how pathetic this city looked it was slightly bigger than a coin and didnt even take half of the area of the dish I leaned in , curled my lips and moved my head down such that my lips were now curled around the city  Within a few seconds my lips closed around the city and i leaned back licking the remains off my lips. I picked up the dish and threw it in the trash can  I looked at paris and leaned in " city of love huh?well then let me give you all a innocent little kiss " i kissed at the centre of the city  The millions of the city screamed in horror as the gargantuan lips came down and collided  I then moved back and licked the remains off my lips paris was musch bigger than denver , so much of the area was still intact near the corners  I slid off my panties and hovered it over them . " im going to give the others some attention but dont worry i'll play with you frenchies again tomorrow until then here is a gift  I covered the top with my black panties sealing off most light  The city soon filled up with the smell of  my womanly musk  I then slowly picked up new york this was by far the largest taking up the entire area of the dish  A few strands of my dark brown hair had fallen onto the city and i could see tiny bits of smoke coming out from the place where my hair had landed so i moved my hair aside  " oops dont want to destroy you too early" I took my index finger and jabbed it into parts of the city which seemed more densely populated After that i licked my finger to make sure there were no survivors on it  I then stuck out my tongue and displayed it to them allowing fear to grip them as i brought it down licking up nearly half the city and then placing it down  I turned to chicago and moved my finger towards it carving in the letters " افغانستان  "  I boomed my voice shook the population to its core " i will allow your city to survive but donot comstruct anything on the writing if you do your fate is sealed " I then placed the city back down  And turned my gaze towards london which was sitting on a stack of books  I strapped off my bra and brought my bare breasts closer and closer to the british city giving them a full view of my " gift" Threatening to crush the entire city under them The entire city was in a horrific condition , people screaming and crying , many commiting suicide as london's  I then brought the city up to my mouth and let out a laugh " hahhahaha you all are probably scared shitless right now dont worry im bored of playing i'llleave you guys alone "

 

i place the city back on the stack of books then turned my back about to leave and  But finally i turned around about to leave the cities got a an amazing view of my gigantic godlike ass and back  I then turned back towards them and looked at london and said " then again i dont wanna leave you british out of the fun " so i spit into the centre of the , the saliva puddle covered one fourth of the city  I Then eyed berlin and austin which were in neighbouring dishes and got closer to them  "Awwwww are you all scared , dont be guys i can be merciful too , tell you what im going to be good and not hurt  you guys ok ? " The citizens of the two cities were overjoyed when they heard this  Then i said " until tomorrow " and winked at them  I stood up and after placing chicago , paris, berlin and austin in my drawer I turned around walking to the bathroom to take a shower Each step felt like a tremor to them but fortunately as i got further away the intensity of the tremors went down New york and london had been left on my desk as i had plans for them tonight  But over all the lesson that i want to send out to you all is  Revenge is sweet

The end 

Chapter End Notes:

story will be continued based on your feedback