- Text Size +

 It was noticably warm in my prison and as time time past it seemed to get worse.  Sometimes everything would stop moving and I could hear Hannah's voice as she chatted with other people.  At one point I was pretty sure I heard her order a cheeseburger which probably explained why it felt like everything had dropped to the ground and just sat there unmoving for awhile.  Whatever Hannah was doing for the day she wasn't going to change her plans for me, that much was certain.  


After what I was sure was hours of being sealed away I was knocked down by  the walls of my prison bulging inwards.  I felt it rising up and then shook like I was in the middle of a massive earthquake.  I was sent rolling around and felt it as the giant metal disks that I was sharing my space with came slamming into me from every random direction.


As suddenly as it started, the quake stopped and the clack of metal proceeded light once more filling my vision.   I had to blink to adjust to having light again.  The temperature started cooling almost immediately as the hot air started being replaced with the cooler outside air.  A monstrous brown eye gazed down upon me and before I could do anything a pair of giant fingers came down and squeezed me, dragging me up and out of the purse, before dangling me in front of a pair of massive lips.  The lips opened up revealing teeth roughly as tall as I was.  Saliva dripped down them, my attention drawn to the faint yellow stains against their mostly pearly coloration.  A wave of hot wind blew over me, scented strongly of meat and cigerettes.  


Unpleasant as this was, my attention was soon redirected by gargantuan red form that almost seemed to ooze out of the cavern of Hannah's mouth.  It's bumps and ridges coated in saliva as it reached out towards me.  I turned away in disgust but it was meaningless resistance.  The gargantuan creature slammed into my stomach before slowly riding upwards over my chest and rubbing itself against my face.  It then slid back down me, never losing contact wrapping itself around my legs.  A rumbling chuckle cascaded against my ears as the red monster slid itself between my legs and pressed itself against my genitals.  Gently at first it caused a feeling of pleasure before suddenly pressing with brutal strength making me shriek in pain.


As suddenly as it had started the crimson beast retreated back into the cave from whence it came and I watched as the pair of lips in front of me closed while I was pulled up and away from them only to find myself in front of a pair of amused brown eyes.  "So tiny.  But I guess that's all I should've expected from you huh? "  Hannah continued, her voice giddy with excitement.  "But don't worry, you and I are going to have so much fun!"


I screamed as Hannah suddenly released her grip on me, letting me fall.  I instantly found myself on my knees on a bright pink surface.  As I attempted to stand up once more, the ground shook with shocking voilence as Hannah's massive form came crashing down almost right next to me and sent me flying up into the air only to come down and find myself rolling until I came to a stop against the black wall of Hannah's dress.  


Hannah shifted her position almost immediately and I got a brief glimpse of her thigh as it blotted out my vision of the sky above.  I found myself bouncing up into the air and back down again although not as badly as Hannah's legs came down on either side of me.  A loud crack echoed through my ears as Hannah clapped her hands together before resting one on each of her legs.  She looked down at me, smiling widely.  "You should enjoy the view.  I mean here you are with a beautiful woman."  


Hannah's right hand rose up tapping her chin as she looked up for a second as if in thought.  "But there was something we needed to talk about first wasn't there?  What was it?"  Looking back down her lips went from a smile to a frown in an instant.  "Oh yeah.  About my last day at work.  I had taken an hour break instead of a half hour one.  It was slow.  I didn't make anyone's job harder.  Nobody knew.  Well at least not until someone cried to the managers.   You wouldn't happen to remember who that was would you?   Now who was it that caused me to lose my job?  Could you tell me that?"  Hannah's voice rose higher and higher with each word.  Her hands clenched tightly as her glared down upon me.


"Oh that's right, it was you!" Hannah practically screamed.  I cringed as her right hand suddenly shot out, fingers wrapping around me as Hannah formed a fist.  I screamed as she started squeezing, fingers the size of tree trunks pressing against me on all sides trapping me in darkness.  Hannah's voice rumbled through the pain.  "I could just keep squeezing.  It'd be no harder than smooshing a bug.  Which is what I'm holding.  A pitiful little bug.  Except thanks to you I spent two years jobless.  I had to go and beg my family for help.  Do you know my family?"  Hannah's hand started crushing me even more, I wasn't sure if my bone could handle it.  "If they had you they'd do this for fun.   Well I guess I'm doing it for fun now too, so maybe I'm more like them than I thought.  But thanks to your help I had to put up with them for two entire years!"  


Hannah's hand opened suddenly and I found myself staring into her right eye.  "So I think you owe me two years.  Maybe with a bit of interest.  Then maybe I'll forgive you."  Leaning back Hannah gave me a grin that was downright seductive.  At least if I'd been normal sized.  Right now it was horrifying.  


"Anyways enough about what came before.  I think it's time for you to start paying down some of that interest you've accrued.  Let's focus on our future together!"  Hannah rose from her bed, still giving me that coy smile.  "I have so many ideas that I just can't decide!  But we'll get to them all eventually."   Hannah's hand closed around me yet again although this time it was almost gentle and she left my head sticking out.  Which I realized was almost a punishment in itself as she started actually skipping out of the bedroom making me feel ill to my stomach from all the sudden movements in every direction.  


In a matter of seconds I found myself looking down at an empty white basin with steel circle sealing the hole I knew was at it's center.  Hannah's hand descended slowly towards it, opening suddenly when I was a few feet above the floor,  sending me landing on my knees and elbows.  Looking up at her I saw her continue to smile as her left arm reached over me.  The creaking sound that I heard was the only warning I got as a torrent of water came crashing down upon like a veritable freezing waterfall, forcing me under it before pushing me to outer edge of the sink.   Hannah's hair flew over me as she turned away from the sink suddenly.  Her words almost a warning.  "I'll be right back, why don't you practice your swimming until then?"    And with that she removed herself from my line of sight as the sound of water pouring down continued to dominate my ears.