- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I remember when we first heard about the shrinking disease.  It wasn't really a disease.  Hell scientists insisted it shouldn't be possible.  They'd begun finding some factors on the genetic end but it was still a total mystery on what actually set it off.  It was seen as more a scientific curiosity than a serious problem as only maybe one person in a hundred million ever seemed to acquire the condition as best anyone could tell.  It was just the impact that made it so interesting.  The first person to acquire it was a young woman named Amanda Seyfield about a decade ago.  She was something of a celebrity nowadays.   The effects were simple enough.  A brief period of extreme dizziness lasting a few seconds to as much as half a day.  When the dizziness wore off the victims found themselves seriously reduced in height.   The most common height seemed to be about six or seven inches but it varied.  The tallest recorded shrinkee stood just over two feet after being hit.  The smallest was three inches.  


This had been of academic interest at best to me until a few seconds ago.  I had suddenly become extremely dizzy and had fallen to the ground in the parking lot behind my work.  As I attempted to stand up I felt a weight force me to the ground and almost blacked out as I started heaving up my lunch.  I was now trapped in darkness and smelled the scent of sweat around me.  I slowly started crawling, attempting to get out of the weight that had me forced down.  From my current nakedness I had no problem realizing what had happened or the fact that I was trapped in my own clothes.  The question was how big an effect?  I had to be one of the smaller ones.  At six inches surely it wouldn't feel this heavy.  


As I wiggled my way through a veritable cave made of my own clothing I heard a loud thump of something heavy hitting the ground followed by another closer sound of something large that seemed to be getting closer.  I heard another thudding sound that was even closer still as whatever it was neared me.  


Suddenly I felt the ground fall out from beneath me.  My entire world felt like it was being ripped up into the sky.  The cavern I was in turned vertical and I felt myself falling, tumbling against the sides of oversized clothing.    I came falling out and landed on some black cloth that seemed to spread out around me.  A button that was about as wide as I was tall informed me that I was standing on my own pants.  And that I had apparently set a new record that I would've rather not have achieved as that made me half an inch tall.  Maybe a tiny bit less.  Grunting as I got back to my feet I looked up at where I had fallen from.  I found myself staring at a dark green T-shirt that continued to rise into the sky, each side gripped by impossibly massive but clearly femine fingers.  


The shirt was given a quick shake before being tossed off to one side, fully revealing the form behind it.   A collosal being that towered over me.  A pair of massive black boots went up her calves about halfway to her knee.  Slightly tanned skin rose from the boots past the knee and up into a short black laced skirt that only descended a bit down her thighs.  A black tanktop extended from the skirt and near the bottom of her right arm I could see a black leather bracelet with metal studs sticking out of it.  Slightly wavy black hair went down her back.  A pair of brown eyes looked down upon me through some black framed glasses.  The strap of a black purse partially hid the tattoo on the giantesses left shoulder.


Not that I needed to see it to know what it was.  It would be a unicorn head with flames coming from it's eyes.  I knew this person.  And she knew me.  A huge smile appeared appeared on Hannah's face.  "Hello Matthew.  It's been awhile hasn't it?"  Her voice was almost a purr as she spoke.   Five huge fingers reached towards me as she brough down her right arm.  I started backing away even though I knew it was pointless.  Which was quickly proven correct as her thumb and index finger pinned me between them and she lifted me into sky.


"This is so cool!"  Hannah's voice was giddy as she brought me closer to her face.  A chuckle escaped her lips as her eyes ran up and down my naked form.  "Pity I didn't catch a real looker though."   Hannah turned her head looking around for something.   "Although this is probably a bad place to catch up on old times."   I watched as her left hand descended into her purse and shuffled around in it for a few seconds.  "Here we go!"  Hannah smiled at me as she brought out what looked like a small black pouch that was sealed by a silver clamp.  Small though it was compared to the purse it still seemed massive to me.   Popping it open, Hannah continued to grin as she lifted me over it.  


"You should be safe here."  Hannah giggled as her fingers released their grip on me and I went tumbling into the pouch.  I grunted in pain as my shoulder slammed into something metal.  I only had a brief moment to realize I'd landed on a quarter bigger than I was before I was enclosed in darkness as Hannah shut her change purse with a loud click.  


My entire world shook briefly as I felt a brief falling motion before my ground tilted slightly.  I heard the sound of metal grinding against metal.  It took me a second to realize that was probably Hannah closing her purse.  My world shook violently once more before settling into a steady bouncing rhthym.   Hannah had me and I had no idea what she intended.  But whatever it was my best interests were clearly not among them.