- Text Size +

I was suffocating.  I was literally going to die from smoke inhalation.  Every time it felt like I was about to get a chance to get some fresh air a horrible sucking wind ensue followed by a fresh wave of smoke.  If I could describe the horrible smell as it combined with the oppressive heat and nasty stickiness of the saliva as fresh.  I don't think Hannah even realized at this point what she was doing.  She knew I hated cigerettes and that was probably the limit of how she was thinking it through.  She probably didn't even consider at my size what the sheer amount of smoke actually meant.  


I started dragging myself forward.  I had to get closer to the front of her mouth.  To at least get some air.  As I pushed myself through the lake of saliva I held my hand over my nose and mouth, taking tiny breaths, waiting for any moment when hopefully there'd be at least a chance to get a brief taste of clean air.


The ground below me started quaking and the sound of Hannah's laughter rumbled around me, assaulting my ears.  She started saying something but the noise had partially deafened me and what I did hear was through ringing ears and I only caught part of it.  "..ore.  I'm hap......are..."  What was she saying?   Not that it mattered really.  I watched as the tip of her tongue came down in front of me and started sliding back.   I had no chance as it struck me and started sliding me back once more into the saliva until I was pressed against it.  It then rose up and I realized what she had said as I watched the cigerette approach her mouth once more.  "Happy to share".


This time she took an almost deliberately long drag, and bad as it was before, this time was worse as I was completely engulfed in smoke, already gagging from being knocked around and fighting against the earlier smoke and Hannah's tongue, I collapsed, unable to breath.  I was completely encased in darkness as her mouth closed and I realized she was holding her breath, keeping me sealed in it.  I was struck by her tongue once more, I couldn't even tell if it was on purpose or not and pushed under the lake of saliva.  I tried pulling myself up out of it but this time I just didn't have the energy and I felt myself fading.  As the world blacked out around me I felt something cool brush against my face and then it was darkness.


I woke up, head pounding badly.   Looking up I could see a star filled sky.  So I was outside.  Light shone in from some distant point.    I seemed to be in a small black bowl.  It had four indentations spread equidistant from each other.  If I tried I could probably reach them and climb out but what was the point.  Hannah had probably left it sitting on a table anyways.  I escape and then what.  Fall to my death? 


I shivered a bit as I felt the cool air against my skin.  Where was Hannah for that matter?  And where had she left me?  I mean anyone and anything was dangerous just about.  What if a spider or a bird got curious?  I shivered again as I waited.  And waited more.  I think almost an hour passed and nothing changed.  What was going on?


A massive steady thumping announced Hannah's arrival.  I couldn't decide if I was relieved, terrified, or furious.  All three emotions flowed through me.  Fury ultimately won and I started shouting up at her.  She looked down at me briefly and then turned away, reaching for something.  I heard a faint flicking sound before I saw some smoke rising in the distance.  As Hannah took the cigerette to her lips, taking a whiff of it, she leaned down close, her lips filling the sky above me before unleashing a horrible gale that forced me to the ground under it's raw might and filling my lungs again with smoke although in the clear evening air I was able to breath still.  


As I coughed, forcing out the nasty tobacco taste, I watched as Hannah continued to smoke, ignoring me until I watched her lower the cigerette down against the bowl, setting it into one of the indentations that I now realized were for her ashtray.  "Well you're still alive.  I was a tiny bit worried there."  Hannah's voice rumbled above me, amusement clear in her tone.  Really?  A bit worried?  It sounded like she hadn't worried at all.  Hell, she'd left me in an ashtray unwatched out in the open!


"Well I guess Freckles will be disappointed."  Hannah giggled as if thinking of something.  "Oh yeah, you haven't met him yet.  He's my lizard.  If you didn't wake up I was going to put you in his cage.  I mean no point to wasting food right?"  Smiling broadly she continued.  "But seeing how you're still up and about I guess that's not a concern for now.   But there is something else that is an issue.  I've been thinking.  I need a way to show I own you.  You know, so if someone else finds you I can tell them what my toy looks like.  So I was looking at various ways people used and what was more common and less common.  And I figured it out."  


Hannah reached down picking up her cigerette once again and taking another drag from it.  "Since you like smoking so much, why not let it be my proof that you're mine?"  I stared in confusion as her other hand, the one not holding the cigerette came reaching down.  Two fingers wrapped around me and spun me before pushing me against the cold black floor of the ashtray.


Hannah's fingers contined to hold me down, stomach against the ground, back facing up.  The smell of tobacco asaulted me once more followed shortly by a wave of heat.  "This might hurt a little."  Hannah's voice rumbled, almost gentle.  What might hurt.  As I felt the heat getting closer I realized what she intended to do and started struggling.  It was yet again completely pointless as Hannah probably barely even noticed my movements under the pressure of her fingers.  


Then pain assailed me as I felt ashes from Hannah's cigerette falling upon me.  I screamed and tried to move, to get them off of me but Hannah held me firmly in place, not allowing any movement.  The last thing I heard before I blacked out was "Well damn.  I was trying to make it look like a cross.  Looks more like a tree though."  I then passed out for the second time today.