- Text Size +

"I'm feeling hungry, how about you guys?"  All the girls nodded at Valerie's words.  "Let's head down stairs then."  Valerie went marching out of my field of vision followed quickly by Erin and Hannah.  I was still fighting to stay afloat in the glass of water.  I wondered at first if they were really going to risk me drowning like that before realizing how dumb a question that was.  They'd risked my life in almost every one of their dumb games.  I was a toy for their amusement and sometimes toys broke.  I probably barely registered in their minds except when they were having the fun and games with me.  


I continued treading water, getting steadily more tired when I heard the steady thump of someone coming back up the stairs to where I was.  Hannah's smiling face filled the sky above me and without saying a word her hand reached down and wrapped itself around my prison lifting it up to her side as she started walking down the stairs.  As I was sloshed around I wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or was just really unaware of what impact her movements were having.  Not that she would've cared even if she had realized.  


Reaching the bottom of the stairs Hannah turned and entered a large room which had a TV playing some movie on it.  The other girls were seated at coffee table eating something although I couldn't see what.  Taking a seat off to the side of the other two, Hannah set the glass I was trapped in down.  


Looking at me she could see me trying to see out of the glass.  "Dinner time!"  Two giant fingers reached into the glass, pressing me between them gently.  I was lifted up and soon found myself looking down on a mass of red and yellow.  The fingers let go of me and I fell splashing into the thick gunk.  The taste of mustard assailed me as I dug myself up and partially out of the condiment, gasping for air.  


"Eat up!"  Hannah called down to me, giving me a devilish smirk that would've been sexy if it wasn't so horrifying.  "Better hurry, I'm hungry too."  With that her hand reached down and under whatever I was on before bringing it up so that Hannah could look more closely at me.   Or maybe not as I watched her mouth open up, letting me see her saliva coated teeth as she moved my ride partially into her mouth.  I got a brief glimpse of her teeth as they sunk into the ketchup and mustard and whatever was below it, her lips following.  The ground in front of me tore away as Hannah's face pulled back.


Hannah's mouth opened allowing me to see the giant chunks of bread and reddish meat before she bit down again.  Her mouth opened and closed, allowing me to watch as she chewed what I realized now was her hot dog, tearing it into smaller chunks and then crushing it into paste. Vast amounts of food far bigger than I that she was casually chewing and consuming.  She clearly meant to let me see the show, to scare me.  And it was working.


The hot dog I was on started moving towards Hannah's mouth again and I wondered what she was up to before I saw her open it wide again.  Except I was close to the edge now.  I started pushing through the ketchup and mustard, attempting to get away the dark cavern that was advancing towards me.  


Shade covered me and I watched as massive teeth passed above me, and presumably more were below.  The cave entrance then swiftly closed tearing into the ground in front of me.  The ground under me shifted and if I wasn't being held in place by the condiments I probably would've fallen to my knees as I felt myself being turned.  What was she doing?  Toying with me?  


Well of course she was.  The more immediate problem being the horrible sound of large objects  crushing what little space I had to stand on not too far to my right.  Another brutal jolt as I was shifted over again and the sound grew even louder.  The sound of meat being torn and crushed and teeth grinding together almost adjacent to me.  I started struggling more, to get away but what could I do?  


My world then turned upside down as the tiny bit of hot dog I was standing on started rolling.  I went sliding down with a mix of ketchup and mustard into a pool of liquid that I realized was Hannah's saliva that had collected at the bottom of her mouth.  Something crashed down on top of me, forcing me under the saliva and for a second a thought it was the hot dog until I realized I'd felt this feeling before as her tongue casually knocked me down and held me under for a few seconds before rising up once more.


A horrifying rumble echoed through the dank wet cavern I was trapped inside.  As it continued I realized that Hannah was giving an exagerated "Mmmmm" probably for her friend's benefit.  And maybe mine as well.  The grinding crushing sounds resumed, this time a bit further away and I felt as her tongue rose up and dragged all the food in her mouth down her throat with a massive gulping sound.  


Light appeared once more as Hannah opened her mouth.  Unfortunately she wasn't done toying with me as I watched as another giant chunk of hot dog came pouring into her mouth.  I'm not sure how long this continued.  It couldn't have been that long, even if she was intentionally taking her time eating, but it felt like an eternity.  With each bite her tongue would slam down on top of me, forcing me back into the pool of saliva.  Sometimes she'd slide it around, running it over me as if tasting me.  


Finally though it seemed to be over.   Her voice then roared over me, louder than the loudest thunderclap.  I couldn't even understand what she was saying as it echoed through the chamber as she chatted with her friends as if I wasn't around.  The best I can describe it was like standing in a waste deep lake while a major earthquake is going on and thunder is constantly rumbling right next to you while things go from total darkness to dim lighting and back again.   Holding my hands over my ears didn't seem to help.  I shouted.  I pleaded.  I tried moving around to get her attention.  I think all that happened was a giggle that sent me falling under the saliva lake once more.  


Finally their conversation seemed to end.  As Hannah's mouth opened once more I prepared myself to see probing fingers.  Or maybe she was going to push me out with her tongue.  I was wrong on both accounts.  A tidal wave of black liquid poured over me and I got the brief taste of Doctor Pepper before I was sent swirling around in a whirlpool of soda.  Hannah seemed to have decided to gulp the whole glass at once as it just continued pouring in.  Every time I felt like I was rising up towards the top of her mouth, her tongue would push  me back down.  I was sure I was going to drown when suddenly she stopped.  


More thunder rumbling around before I recognized at least one word as a loud "Bye!" that tore through the air around me.  Today's ordeal was apparently over.  As I felt Hannah standing up, I prepared myself to be tossed into her cigerette box or maybe her pocket or coin pouch.  Instead I felt more movement as she apparently started walking.  Damnit, was she going to keep me in here all day?  I was soaked.  I was hot and sticky and the air was humid.  I felt a stinging sensation from where the soda had washed over my wounds.  


At least it seemed she was done toying with me in other ways.  Feeling my stomach grumble I sighed.  Was she even going to let me eat tonight?  Or had this been my meal and because I failed whatever game she was playing I was going to be shit out of luck.  Lost in my misery I didn't notice the smell at first.  Faint for a few seconds until my senses were overwhelmed by the smell of tobacco.  The sudden feeling of air rushing in caused my eyes to water as smoke filled my lungs and vision making it hard to breath.  As I looked back out I saw the cigerette rising up to Hannah's lips.  Apparently about to bring  a second whiff to join the one that already felt like it was suffocating me.  


I couldn't even try and hold my breath as I was already coughing.  No, Hannah wasn't done playing with me.  Not at all.