- Text Size +

"Truth."  It was apparently Erin's turn.  Thank goodness she didn't seem to be getting off on the torture.  "Oh, come on.  You have to pick dare at least once."  Listening to Valerie I prayed that Erin wouldn't cave in.  Things already sucked.  I mean even with this round being truth it wasn't like Valerie or Hannah weren't going to pick dare.


Erin shook her head.  "I'm just not comfortable with dares."  I watched as Hannah leaned in to Erin.  "Don't worry.  I'll keep it simple.  Nothing horrible, okay?"  I watched Erin look back and forth between Hannah and Valerie and felt my stomach tighten as she sighed.  "Fine.  Dare."


"Put Matt in your socks and go down and refill our drinks with him in there."  Hannah grinned.  "Be careful with him."  I turned to look up at Erin, my eyes pleading for mercy but it was pointless.  Two thick pale pink monsters came down to either side of me and pressed me between them.  I felt almost like I was being dropped with how fast Erin reached down.  I got a brief look at blue wall similar to Valeries other than the fact that the shorts seemed to be frayed at the bottom.  


I then descended further down between the titan's legs until I found myself being held above a wall of white cloth.  I watched in rapt attention as Erin's colossal foot slid out of the sock, as it was held in place by her other hand.  I saw toe nails, glinting slightly with some sort of clear varnish before I was lowered towards the sock.  I was immediately assailed with the stench of sweat before Erin released her grip on me and I fell tumbling down into it's dark confines.  

As I turned to look up, light was blotted out as that massive pale creature came sliding back into it's home, I pressed back as far as I could but it didn't matter as something large presed against me, pushing me into the cloth.  I struggled against it until it seemed to push me sideways before squeazing me between another fleshy massive object.  The stench actually got worse as I realized I was being pressed between Erin's toes.  I felt movement and if anything the world got darker, presumably as Erin slid it back into her shoe. 


I felt the walls around me press in harder and the feeling of something rising until I was shaken around as it slammed down again.  This process repeated over and over again as Erin headed towards wherever she was heading, each step causing me to slide a little bit, sometimes forwards, sometimes backward.  The darkness, the loud noises of her shoe hitting the ground, the horrible smell of sweat all around overwhelming my senses.  


Just when I felt like I couldn't take anymore, the movement stopped.  For a little bit everything was still other than some faint vibrations coming from somewhere far above.  I coughed, attempting to break through my mouth.  Even then I could almost taste the foot sweat.  I came to the edge of vomiting when everything started moving once more.  


The force of one impact sent me sliding sideways instead of forward and almost immediately I was slammed from above by one of Erin's toes.  She stepped forward again and once again the toe pressed down on me, causing me to shriek in pain forgetting briefly about the smell.  It seemed to rise before pushing all the way down but with each movement I seemed to be edging ever so slightly sideways.  Each step the pressure increased.  


Just when I was sure I was about to be pressed entirely under her toe, Erin's foot started retracting.  I was dragged for a few feet along the cloth ground before the food continued backwards without me, rising up out of the sock.  I attempted to stand up, to start walking towards the exit when ground under me shifted and the floor beneath me became a wall instead as I went tumbling down the pit.


I looked up at the top of the pit to see a giant ebon eye staring down at me.  A chuckle shook my prison softly before Valerie's voice tore into it.  "Hurry and climb out.  Since we can't understand you I figure you picked Dare.  So you need to get out of this sock before I roll it into a ball and toss it into the washing machine." 
Wait.  What the fuck?  Valerie's voice echoed in excitement.  "We're beginning now!"  I felt the world around me rising before I noticed that the cloth wall under me seemed to be slowly pressing in.  An amused giggle from above made me realize that Valerie was slowly pressing the sock closed.  Was she vicious enough to do it with me in here?  Probably.


I started climbing.  My life depending on it.  I tried to ignore the smells as I gribbed the rough inner cloth, using it as handholds to pull myself up.  Valerie continued to slowly squeeze the cloth below but as I pulled myself up higher and higher I realized I seemed to be going faster than she was.  I was getting tired but I figured I would make it.  


I was maybe two thirds of the way up when Valerie's eye suddenly moved out the spot it'd been holding all this time, watching me climb.  I got confused as I watched a pair of giant lips appear above me instead.  What was she doing?  They seemed to be spreading out in a smile, but why?


The answer came soon enough.  The lips opened wide and I heard the suction of air above me before a massive blast of wind came roaring down the hole.  It almost pushed me off the walls and it was sheer luck that I didn't go falling to my doom.  Looking down I saw that Valerie had continued rolling while doing this and I started climbing again.  


I listened for the sound of suction and every time I heard it I gripped the sock as tight as I could.  Valerie didn't follow any pattern for her creating of wind tunnels.  Instead she'd chat happily with the other girls and suddenly just look down, suck in, and blow.  In fact I got a bit more warning as her voice would suddenly stop and I could see her eye briefly as she looked for where I was before launching her attacks.
As I reached the lip of the sock, the top above me closed shut except a tiny hole on the side I was climbing up.   I started squeezing through the hole until I bumped into something fleshy and slightly wet above me.  I grasped it, desperation making me take the risk as I believed if I didn't she really would crush me in the roll.  As I pushed against it, something came down on me and I felt myself being pressed between the two objects.  The wetness made me suspect that I was trapped between Valerie's lips although other than pinning me thankfully she didn't seem to be doing anything.


My guess was confirmed as the released their grip on me and started opening allowing me to see the monstrous throat in front of me.  I couldn't say if Valerie's tongue was bigger than Hannah's or not, but it was equally imposing as it rose up and slithered along the inside of her cheek.  It suddenly lashed out and I was sent flying from it's impact until I splashed down into a watery tube.  Treading water I realized it was the same glass she'd dropped me in before and Valerie looked down at me smiling.


"I hope you had as much fun as we have.  I mean it sucked that until now you didn't get to do anything.  But starting now I promise to include you in all of our activities if you're around.  It's only fair right?"  As she continued smiling, I shuddered.   The games would continue until I broke.  I knew that now.