- Text Size +

"Oh dear.  Well I guess I'll be nice and start small."  Valerie giggled as she looked down at me.  "Choose any guy in this room and give him a kiss like he's your one and only."  I started backing away from Valerie before a shadow descended down upon me, reminding me that Valerie wasn't the one doing this dare.  A pair of monstrous red lips pressed down upon me forcing me against the hard ground below.  I struggled as much out of habit as anything else but there was no resisting them.  They pulled on me and I felt myself rising up into the sky.   One of the lips rose above me and I found myself once again staring down the gullet of Hannah's throat.  


That monstrous red appendage once again came rolling out but unlike last time it slid under me, pulling me into the waiting orifice.  It rose up pushing me against the roof of Hannah's mouth and as I struggled to free myself it only seemed to make her more excited.  It pushed me forward back between Hannah's lips and the massive tongue ran itself up and down my face as her lips squeezed me between them and a loud smacking noise almost defeaned me.  As suddenly as it started, Hannah leaned over and her mouth opened wide once more and I found myself falling landing back on the table.


"I don't know.  Was that a kiss?"  Valerie once more.  "Hell, you try kissing something that small.  It's probably as close as it'll get."  Hannah's voice sounded bemused. "Anyways your turn Erin.  Truth or dare?"   "Truth."  I sighed in relief at Erin's answer.  "Aw, that's so boring.  But whatever.  Would you have fucked Matt if he hadn't been reduced to a bug?"  Hannah grinned at Erin.  "No lies now."  Erin looked closely at me, as if inspecting a purchase to see if it met her standards.  I shivered a bit under her gaze.  "Sure, I guess.  He looks good enough."  


Hannah then turned over to Valerie.  "So your turn.  What do you pick?"  "Dare of course.  Give me something interesting".  Valerie's gaze was fixed on me as  she responded.  I was a new toy and she hadn't had a chance to play with me yet.   Hannah seemed to think for a bit before coming up with an idea.  "You tried to stick your finger up his butt earlier.  That was a failure.  I dare you to let him feel yours in return!"  


My brain was thinking oh shit no but I had little say in this game as Valerie's right hand reached down and snatched me between two of her fingers.  "Ready to practice your best cave man impersonation tiny?"  Valerie's smile was wide for the brief moment I saw it.  But all too soon she was reaching behind herself and I could see the back of her shorts.  I heard a zipping sound from the front which confused me for second until her left hand came behind her as well and tugged her shorts back a bit.  She must've loosened them for the dare.


I could see under the shorts now and the black panties between them and Valerie's ass.  She apparently liked frilly things as they were covered in designs although it was hard to see of what in the darkness.  Her left hand reached in once more and tugged the panties out and then I was descending towards the dark cave.


I suspect if I'd been normal sized Valerie's ass probably wouldn't have been anything exceptional.  She was slightly on the thin side.  On the other hand at my current size it was like being brought down into a massive canyon.  A canyon that stunk of sweat and shit.  I struggled as I was lowered but Valerie's grip was iron.  Once I was right above her crack her fingers opened wide and down I went.  I went rolling down one side of the hill until I was falling into a dark forest.  Before I fell all the way the hill opposite me came closing in and I found myself squeezed between the two sides.  What little light I had was quickly extinguished with the sound of a zipper being lifted and the feeling of something massive settling down.  Valerie had sat down once more after clenching her cheeks.


I could hear female voices outside this awful stinking world but I couldn't tell what they were saying.  It was obvious when Valerie was speaking though as my world would start shaking more as she laughed or leaned over to make a point.  But the main things that stood out were the heat and the stench.  In the closed confines Valerie's body kept producing heat and not letting it out kept temperatures surprisingly muggy.  Plus unless you actually wash it out after you shit tiny flecks, practically imperceptable to us at normal size of your waste remain stuck inside you.  And here I had a front row seat to the entire ordeal.  I was pretty sure they were still playing, picking truth each time just to let Valerie continue to have her fun.  

I heard a faint rumbling from somewhere above me.  Initially I paid it no heed, being more focused on my situation.  Until I realized that Valerie seemed to be shifting more often.  Suddenly a horrible roar wind came pouring over me with most pungent smell yet.  It shrieked and howled pressing me with it's terrible might.  I realized I couldn't breath anymore.  The air was thick and horrible.  I tried holding my breath and was about to pass out when something grasped painfully onto me and I felt myself being lifted up and out of nightmarish domain.  


I quickly found myself once again back in front of Valerie's face, her eyes almost twinkling in obvious amusement.  "What the fuck you bitch!"  In my anger I briefly forgot my predicament.  Not that it mattered.  "What's wrong?  It was just a tiny fart.  I mean it was one of those sad little whispers.  I only noticed it because I was the one who did it."  Valerie giggled.  "I mean did either of you smell or hear anything?"  I could see Hannah shaking her head in response.  Really?  I'd almost been killed by a barely perceptible passing of gas?


"Here, why don't you cool off a bit while the big girls talk?"  Valerie grinned as her fingers suddenly released me and I found myself fallilng until I felt myself impact against something cold and wet.  I started treading water and looking around I could see I translucent walls rising above me.  And the water below went impossibly deep.  I'd probably drown before I could swim to the bottom.  


Above the chatter from the women continued until I heard Hannah let loose with a gleeful "Dare!".   "Choose a guy in this room and make their penis rise."  Damnit, Valerie was making me wish for it to be just Hannah.  She was clearly having a power trip out of this.  Not that I had long to feel my anger before I was brutally squeezed between a pair of fingers.   Air pushed against my face before I found myself being dropped to a wooden expanse.  I could see the glass I was in before off to Valerie's side.  


Hannah's middle finger came down again pushing me against the ground. Hannah seemed to be trying to do it gently but with our size difference it was like being hit by a very slow moving car.  The push of the finger slowly got weaker as Hannah started figuring out just how lightly she could tap me.  I attempted to stand up as it became a light carress but the pressure suddenly increased forcing me back against the table.


"Lay there."  Hannah rumbled from above.  "If you don't I'll have to hurt you.  But be a good boy and you'll get a bit of pleasure."   The finger moved down my stomach and pushed as best it could between my legs.  It was a strange mixed filling of pleasure but also pain as Hannah was applying too much strength as she went over my sack.  I instinctively struggled but couldn't resist the sheer might of her assault.  The finger slid up and down me and I closed my eyes as it kept pressing me.  Suddenly it's weight left me. 


I opened my eyes once again only to see the giant red monstrosity of Hannah's tongue descending down upon me.  It slammed into me and I could feel the various little bumps as it rode over me, saliva coating me.  Like the finger it eventually settled on my lower body and was slithering all around me, pushing itself wherever it wanted without any consideration beyond the goal of making my penis rise.  

It was horrifying.  It was also causing me to feel an almost excrutiating pleasure as it went over again and again.  Suddenly I felt a powerful release as I expelled the contents Hannah's tongue were pulling forth.  A loud giggle sounded to my right.  "Looks like you win Hannah.  I think I see a tiny white spot you didn't have before.  Maybe."  Valerie's amusement shone through her tone.  Thinking it was over I started getting up before being knocked over by Hannah's tongue once more.  It's slid itself all over me, covering me in saliva and I realized that Hannah had probably deliberately been filling her mouth just for this.


"I had to make sure that he was completely cleaned off you know?"  Hannah chuckled as she looked down upon me.  "Damn, I'm disappointed.  That's all I had to do?"  As I looked up at Hannah and looked at myself covered in the saliva I almost burst into tears.  She had violated me.  And she'd done so with no effort.  As casually as she might listen to music.  And I realized that she could do so again and again as the mood hit her and I'd never be able to stop her and nobody would care.  Indeed, Valerie would probably get her turn at some point.  Realizing the utter hopelessness did start crying, at least a bit.  


Through my tears I heard the next terrifying words from Hannah's mouth.  "Truth or dare?"