- Text Size +

I was reminded as a child of being put into time out and just having to sit in a corner doing nothing.  This was sort of like that only for a longer period of time combined with allowing me to wonder what Hannah was going to do next.  I couldn't decide if the things my brain was imagining were worse than what she could do or if it was shying away from some of the possibilities.  Sometimes I caught brief snippits of conversation from the world outside my prison.  People laughing.   Someone yelling.  Other things.  Or physical reminders that Hannah had a life that she wasn't putting on hold just because she had sealed me away.  Such when I was sent rolling when someone from the outside world bumped into her.  Or my cell shifting as Hannah moved it out of her way to grab something else that was in her pocket.   


At one point, either late in the morning or maybe early in the afternoon I felt my jail rising up into the air.  I had a brief flutter of fear as I wondered what Hannah was going to do now.  The top opened up and I blinked as sunlight flooded the room around me.  Two massive digits reached in and wrapped themselves around one of the pillars I was sharing space with, pulling it out as easily as well, a girl grabbing a cigerette.  I was then sealed once again in darkness and sent rolling as Hannah dropped the box back into her pocket.  It really said something for my frustration that I almost wanted her to pay attention to me rather than her current pattern of mostly ignoring me as if I didn't even exist.  


I fell asleep some point shortly after this.  I'm not sure how long I was out.  I think it was few hours but time passes funny when you're encased in total darkness with nothing to do.  I woke up to the feeling of falling before I realized that my room had been turned upside down.  I came falling out and landed on a hard brown wooden surface.  Three pillars crashed onto the ground near me and I laid there, dazed from a mix of pain and surprise for a few seconds.  


Slowly getting to my feet I saw the brown plain extended for a great distance away from me in a direction I arbitrarily decided was north.  Turning to my east I saw I wasn't too far from a ledge.  I thought about going to see except not too far from the ledge I saw a wall of brown rising into the sky.  It bulged out above me partially covering a massive caucasian face that was looking down upon me, long brown hair cascading down her shoulders, matching brown eyes opened wide in shock.  


"See?  I told you I found a small one.  Now tell me, does it look familiar?"  Hannah's smug voice came rolling over me from the right.  As I turned to look at her a pair of massive fingers, even bigger than Hannah's came down from above, pinning me between them and pulling me into the sky once more.  The fingers turned me so I found myself staring into one of those brown orbs.  "Wait.  What the fuck? Matt?  Really?"  The voice was slightly lower pitched than Hannah's and it took me a second to place why it sounded familiar.  This was Hannah's friend Erin.  I didn't know her very well.   Looking over at Hannah and back at Erin I was reminded of how tiny Hannah really was.  Or at least was by my old standards.  Erin I recalled was of average height, but she stood an entire head over Hannah whom I was reminded for the first time in awhile was only about five feet when I thought about it   Looking back at Erin, I could see her still looking at me in a mix of surprise and curiosity.  


"Really?  You got Matt?  Fucking shit, that's hillarious!"  Another voice came from behind me, this one more familiar and also not Hannah's.  The sound of something massive stomping around the table came to my ears before another face came rising over Erin's shoulder.  A clearly hispanic face with dark straight black hair even longer than Erin's that rolled over a series of tattoos going down her arm, shoulder exposed due to the plain grey tank top she was wearing.  The tank top cut off a little above her stomach letting me see a bellybutton that could serve as a small cave before going to down a set of short blue jean shorts.  Looking back up I could see two black orbs focuses on me as a long finger reached out and tapped my face, the only part it could reach with the rest of me pinned between Erin's digits.  I shuddered slightly at that touch.  The woman in front of me didn't hate me like Hannah did.  The problem was that I knew her all too well.  Valerie.  One of the most self centered people I'd ever met.  And here she was smiling at me like someone had just bought her a bag of her favorite candy.  


"Hand him over here."  Valerie's voice seemed to overcome Erin's confusion and I found myself being lowered onto an open dark skinned floor.  I had barely been deposited before the hand rose rapidly up to a massive smiling mouth.  "Wow.  You're really fucking lucky."  The wave of heat rolled over me, smelling more than faintly of chicken.  "I mean not only did you actually find a shrinkee, you found the perfect shrinkee for you."  


An chuckle rumbled off to my side.  "Well yeah, but you have to admit it would've been nice if he'd been just a little bigger.  I mean, look at how tiny he is.  So many fun things that if he'd been bigger we could've enjoyed.  But at that size he'll probabably just end up a tiny stain if we did them. "  Hannah's voice held a mixture of amusement and what sounded like faint dissapointment.  


"True.  But there's still lots of fun to be had."   I didn't have time to react to the satisfied tone I heard coming from Valerie before something massive came down, pressing me against the ground.  The object rolled me onto my stomach and I felt it attempt to push between my butt cheeks before it apparently realized it was too big.  "Yeah, I can see what you mean.  I mean my finger is too big for his butt!"  Valerie and Hannah burst into laughter.  "I'd probably rip him in half if I tried to fit it in there."  


The ground beneath me tilted suddenly and I felt myself falling until I impacted with the hard ground of the table yet again.   Valerie looked down at me with a smirk before turning and looking at Erin and then Hannah.  "So we have some time before dinner so how about the four of us play a game of Truth or Dare while we wait?"


"Sure!"  Hannah's voice chimed in happily.  I turned towards Erin.  She hadn't shown the cruelty that the other two had.  But her words quickly killed my hopes.  "Sure, why not?"  She wasn't even looking at me as she gave a shrug of her shoulders.  Whatever her actual thoughts one thing was clear, Erin wasn't going to go against her friends.   


"Since Hannah brought us this cool new toy she should go first.  Truth or dare?"  Turning over I could see Hannah staring down at me, her smiling widely.  There was no question of what the real purpose of this game was going to be which she quickly confirmed.  "Hmm.  Okay, I pick dare!"