- Text Size +

The water quickly filled the entire basin and in a matter of seconds I found myself treading water.  I found myself wishing for the excessive heat of the coin purse as I could already feel the cold making my skin tingle.  Water continued to cascade down from faucet above and I began to wonder how long Hannah was going to take.  It had already been a minute the water was about a third of the way to the rim.  


In addition to the cold I had the problem that I really wasn't much of a swimmer.  Oh I could keep my head above water and swim to the side of the pool if needed but I really knew little about swimming for long periods.  There were supposed to be ways one could just float without expending lots of energy I think although honestly I'd just seen that on TV which meant little to me now.   


The water was almost two thirds of the way to the rim when I heard the steady impact of Hannah's boots that heralded her return.  Her face peered over the rim, and I could see her cheeks moving up and down as she was apparently chewing on something.  Her left arm once again went over me, turning the handle and causing the rush of water to cease.  She then looked down at me and just continued chewing without saying a word.  Just watching me attempt to keep my head above water.


I then lost my temper.  Which really was a stupid thing to do under the circumstances.  "You crazy bitch!"  I shouted up at her.  "What the hell do you think you're doing!"  As I opened my mouth to continue shouting pillar of flesh filled my vision before pushing me under the water.  I hadn't even had a chance to take a deep breath as it just pushed me down under.  I started swimming up as fast as I could.  Fortunately Hannah had only decided to shove me slightly below and I broke through the surface, gasping for air.  As I did a shadow came over me and once again that monstrous digit slammed into me, pushing me back under.


Hannah kept doing this again and again.  Pushing me under, letting me swim up, pushing me back down after a few gasps of air.  I tired quickly and after being shoved under the water yet again couldn't muster the energy to try and swim back up.  I was just too tired and in too much pain.  I just floated, accepting that I was probably going to drown although I instinctively held my breath nonetheless.  Before I let my breath out something huge dove into the water besides me and came up under me, dragging me up and out.  


I sputtered and wheezed as I coughed out water, shivering terribly.  As I hacked water onto the ground beneath me I saw it's pink flesh tone.  "I really couldn't hear you, but I assumed you were saying something nasty."  Hannah's voice took that tone that you use when speaking to very young children as it rumbled like thunder above me.  "Now we can't have that can we?  My little Matt needs to be good or I'm going to have to wash all that bad stuff out of him again."  


Hannah brought the hand that she was holding me in up to her mouth.  "Aw.  Are you cold?  Here, let me warm you up."  Hannah brought her hand closer to her mouth as she said this so I could feel the heat from each word.  Then she inhaled deeply and shut her mouth for a few seconds before breathing on me, the scent of mint intermingled with the prior smells.  


"Awww...you're still shivering."  Hannah giggled as looked down at me.  "Well clearly it's time for plan B.  Just be aware that I've got to finish my evening routine no matter what!"  Turning head over to something I couldn't see on the other side of the sink I watched Hannah spit a sticky green blob out of her mouth.  Then giving me no warning at all her hand rose up, taking me with it and I saw the inside of the cavern that was her mouth before she tilted her hand dropping me into it.


Darkness soon enclosed me as the cave sealed itself shut.  Heat beat down on me which soon got worse as I heard a squirting sound that was followed by a warm kind of more solid liquid pouring over me and encasing me in it.  I felt rather than saw the bumpy mass that was Hannah's tongue as it came down, forcing me under the lake of saliva that she was forming.  It then started shoving me around, pushing me against Hannah's left cheek before slamming me back into the bottom of her mouth and then retracting.


Light once more entered the cavern as Hannah opened her mouth and I sighed with relief that she was apparently done playing this specific game with me.  At least until a wave of water came pouring in and sending me swirling around as Hannah once again shut her mouth.  I was trapped in rapid as Hannah swirled the water around her mouth and I gashed my arm against one of her teeth as I hit it with surprising force.  


The water then started spurting out and I was pressed against the inside of her lips as Hannah kept her mouth just open enough to let the water out, but not enough so as to set me free.  Rubbing my arm I was beginning to wonder what she was planning next before her mouth once again opened wide and I was slammed to the side but a shiny green object.  The smell of mint filled my nostrils and the sound of something scraping had me turn to see massive bristles rubbing against the six foot tall teeth.  


Hannah clearly intended me to feel every agony possible as the tooth brush would hit me over and over again as she cleaned, sometimes with the blunt plastic part, sometimes the bristles scraping against my skin like being cleaned with steel wool.  I sighed in relief as the brush exited her mouth only to once again find myself being caught in a swirl of water, this time mixed with tooth paste.  She swooshed everything around even longer this time before spitting everything except myself out.


Next up I watched as a wire entered Hannah's mouth.  It moved swiftly, one tooth at a time removing bits of gunk from each.  I wondered if Hannah was always this thorough or if this was her special gift for me.  As she went over her last tooth suddenly the wire snapped over and snagged me.  I felt the rumble of Hannah's chuckle as she deliberately scraped the floss against my flesh tearing a gash in it and getting chunks of her partially dissolved food on me.  


Leaning against the pointed white pillar that was one of Hannah's canine teeth I sighed with relief that it was finally over.  At least until rubbery object slammed into me.  I cried out as it came down started dragging me along Hannah's gums.  Dragging me through her saliva yet again.  I then rose to the top of her mouth and I watched her run it along there as well although thankfully she didn't seem intent on playing with me this time before it exited once more.  


This time I was more prepared as Hannah spurted more water into her mouth and put me through yet another collossal rinse cycle.  As the swirling stopped her mouth opened wide and I went falling out of it, splashing back into the water of the sink.  


"I feel so much cleaner now!"  I wondered how come Hannah's voice didn't cause waves in the water with how loud it was.  "Looks like you got some nasty gunk on you somehow though.  Lets hurry and clean that off of you."  Hannah's right hand came down and wrapped around me dragging me out of the water.   I fell over as she leaved over and opened her fingers.  Looking up I saw what looked like a large plastic tube.  Right before Hannah's other hand pressed down on it and I was completely covered in liquid soap.  The fingers of her left hand then came down upon me, forcing the soap all over my form, being sure to miss nothing.  Curving around my back, over my head, going up and down my legs and over my stomach.  She even ran it over my butt and sack really being sure that every part of me was covered before reaching over and turning the sink handle once more.  I wasn't given a chance to  do anything before the freezing water forced me on my stomach on her hand although I was brought back out quickly.


Slowly getting back to my knees I looked up to see Hannah once again staring at me, smiling brightly like a kid who has a favorite new toy.  As I started to stand up, her finger pressed me back down onto my knees.  "Kneel."  Her finger lifted off of me and I admit to being a bit confused as I stood up once more.  As I did so her finger once again came down forcing me to my knees.  "Kneel."  Hannah's voice rumbled over me in a calm but commanding tone.  What did she mean?  Before I even had a chance to stand again her finger came down, not forcing me down but preventing me from standing.  "Good boy.  This is kneel."  I realized to my horror then what she was doing.  As her hand wrapped once more around me, I had to ask myself if there was any hope anymore.