- Text Size +

The rapid swinging stopped and Hannah's hand opened suddenly, surprising me with a short drop until I landed on a slippery white surface.  The smell of soap hit me and looking around I realized I was sitting on a mostly used piece of soap sitting in a soap tray as I watched Hannah leaning over to turn on the water in the tub the soap tray hung over.  I watched as uncountable tons of water poured into the basin below me as Hannah wandered out of the bathroom to do whatever it was she needed.  
I just watched as the tub continued to fill and when it was a bit past a quarter full I watched as Hannah returned, holding what looked like a towel and some clothes which she placed somewhere out of my line of vision.  She then came over and I watched her drop something in the tub that I quickly realized was some sort of soap or the like as bubbles quickly spreading from where she'd dropped it.


The sound of a massive pile of cloth landing on the floor had me looking back at Hannah where I saw her in a blank tank top and some frilly black panties.  Her jeans had crashed to the floor.  She started lifting her tank top over her head and I got a reminded of the fact that really she was a good looking girl.  Petite.  Not well endowed.  But other than the smoking she took good care of herself.


As Hannah undid her bra I also started to worry about what was in store tonight.   Some parts were clear as I watched the water continue to rise, but what exactly was she intending to do?  Every day so far had been more of the same.  Some sort of torture designed to break me.  I already knew tonight would be no different.  

Hannah then slid down her panties letting me get a full view of her.  It was erotic, horrifying, and depressing at at once.  I could feel a small hard on, how couldn't I?  On the other hand it was a sign of her utter lack of concern.  I wasn't a person for her to feel embarrassed.  Just a toy to be played with.  And I shuddered at the thought of what she might do one day.  Her little game that day with her friends had already shown that she had no limits where her toys were concerned.   The fact that one day I might be pressed into that monstrous labia as a game was what nightmares were made of.  


Her left leg rose over the wall of the tub and splashed into the water followed quickly by the rest of her.  Hannah then lowered herself into the water and leaned back, continuing to let the water rise.  A few minutes later as the water was most of the way to the top of the tub she reached over and shut it off before sliding completely under the water and bubbles.  A few seconds later her head popped back out, completely covered until she reached over and grabbed a towel hanging from the edge and wiped her face off.


At this point she turned to me.  "You want to play in the tub too don't you?"  Her hand reached over and pressing me between her fingers she held me up over the water.  "Cannonball!" Hannah shouted, the roar of her voice hurting my ears as she opened her fingers and let me fall.  I went through the white wall of bubbles and hit the water with a painful splash.  


"Aww.  I didn't see your dive!"  Hannah's voice coming from somewhere above and out of sight.  I realized I couldn't see a thing as I treaded water, walls of bubbles surrounding me in all directions.   The sound of something massive crashing into the water followed by a swell that sent the water around me rising up briefly before settling back down also emphasized another problem.  Hannah apparently didnt' see me.  She probably hadn't considered that when she'd started her little game and now I was swimming in an ocean with a gargantuan sea monster that could come of nowhere.


This issue quickly becoming a bigger concern as a veritable mountain of water and bubbles rose up just inches from me, some of the water pouring down forcing me under the water for a few seconds until I bobbed back up.  I got a brief glimpse of a massive blue rag as it went past me followed by other sounds that I realized were Hannah scrubbing herself.  Droplets of water as big as myself came splashing down around me and looking up I saw a ceiling of rosy flesh that was descending rapidly.   I tried to swim away but it was hopeless.  Hannah's leg crashed into the water and it's sheer weight forced me under like I weighed nothing.  


It didn't feel like I'd been forced down too far.  At the very least I clearly wasn't at the floor of the tub.  I continued swimming, attempting to get out from under Hannah and back up to air.  As I swam upwards I realized that not far was a relative term and felt a desperate need for air.  Finally I was able to breach the surface and gasping.  I seemed to be in the middle of more bubbles.  In fact that was all that was around me and above me.  Another small wave of water sent me bobbing up and down from Hannah's movements.  The fact that I couldn't see something as massive as her was disconcerting.  Was she even trying to keep an eye out for me or was the fact that she didn't even know what was happening part of the game?


"Where oh where has my little Matt gone?  Where or where can he be?"  Hannah's voice sang from somewhere the distance.  "Is he...here?"  I heard the sound of something slamming into the water somewhere off to my right, thankfully pretty far away.  "Or maybe he's over here?"  Another sound of something large hitting the water.  This time to my left and from the ripples that were having me bob up and down pretty close.


"So new game!  You need to swim to me and get my attention before I'm done taking a bath.  If you do I'll reward you.  If you don't....well like they say in Tiny Toons....Matthew go down the hole"  A giggle rumbled over me.  "Better hurry though.  I'm not sure how pruny I'm willing to get in here."  


I was already getting tired.  Despite my misgivings I wanted Hannah to notice me or I had a real risk of drowning.  I started swimming in the direction I thought her voice was coming from.  Occasional ripples of water convinced me that I was going the right way.  They had to be caused by her movements.  


Finally passing through another wall of bubbles I saw a wall of flesh in front of me.  As I swam towards it I recognized the curves of one of Hannah's breasts.  Relatively small but for me still a veritable mountain.  And one that I could hopefully climb out of the water in.   Thank goodness Hannah just seemed to be relaxing in the water.  Swimming to the edge I was almost near the top of her breast.


I grabbed on and slowly started working my way up.  Clearing the bubbles I could see I was on her left one as I stared up at her face far above.  I tried the simplest method of jumping up and down to get her attention, but while big enough that normally she should at least notice such movement, I apparently wasn't big enough to feel any different than any other drop of water sliding down her form.  


Still I finally had a chance to rest.  I continued to climb slowly trying to decide how I'd get her attention.  Looking up again I realized that Hannah was barely moving.  In fact I heard her breathing in a slow relaxed manner.  Had she actually fallen asleep in the bath?  Here I was trying to survive and she was sleeping.


Still it did buy me more time.  Finally I managed to work my way to her neck.  This was getting ridiculous.  I once more tried jumping up and down and even kicking at her which gave me the reminder that with her bulk her skin basically absorbed the blow without any real effect.  She didn't react at all.    Out of sheer frustration I leaned over and sunk my teeth into her skin.


Hannah's reaction was swift and brutal.  She shook as she moved suddenly and a shadow appeared above me as I watched a massive palm come slamming down towards me.  There was no time to dodge and it was pure luck that in her drowsiness that Hannah missed me if only by a few inches from my perspective.  The impact of the blow sent me falling and I crashed down into the water.


Worse, Hannah's voice roared from above.  "Well I'm done with my bath.  You have one last chance.  Hope I spot you before you go down the drain!"  A curtain of water came falling from the sky as Hannah started rising from her bath.  Out of desperation I grabbed at anything I could and when my hand cought onto some sort of rope I held tight as I felt myself rising up.


Looking down I could see Hannah's legs stretching down far below.  I held on even tighter and finally got around to looking at what I was hanging on to.  A thick dark  rope.  And a veritable forest of it around me.  Hannah's legs nearby.  Her chest far above.  Which meant there was only one area I could be.