- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

A loud ominous groaning sound resonated from deep within Cindy, rapidly approaching you. Your body was completely spent, left with no energy to even lift a single arm at this point. Not that you thought you could, most of your limbs were stuck to the inner walls of Cindy's ass, partially encased in some sort of sludge that was part anal juice, and part other stuff that you didn't want to think about. After the utter pulverizing you experienced during her orgasm, the hard pounding and squeezing of her dripping colon, you could only lay there, as if you had been beaten up in a dark alley. Another gurgling sound growled from the intestines, this time much closer. You could barely beg for mercy.

"Cindy... noooo" you weakly whined.

Your giant captress had finally calmed down her body sexually but now a new problem had arisen. Multiple bubbles of gas were passing through her now-relaxed muscles, making their way to the colon. She groaned uncomfortably as her intestines bulged from the large amounts of pressure. As the rumbling fart worked its way through the girl she wiggled in her sleep, causing her pale rotund butt cheeks to sway slightly. More low groanings could be heard from her abdomen, proudly announcing her need to break wind.

You didn't want to be inside this girls huge ass while she farted. You didn't want any of this. If you could move you'd be thrashing around and screaming to escape, but right now you could only do it in your mind. You weakly tried to suck in as much air as you could before her fart came. However bad her disgusting bowels smelled now, it'd be a hell of a lot better than the smell in a few seconds. You expected a huge blast of wind like before, but instead her fart slowly leaked inside the tunnel, brought on by a terrifying hissing noise.

Her anal walls quivered and shook as the huge bubble of flatus filled your chamber. You couldn't see it or smell it, but you felt the massive wave of heat wash over you. Her fart was steamy and thick, wet droplets of condensation formed on your face. The puffy walls contorted from the immense pressure of her gas. You felt like you were being crushed by the air alone, it made your head ache. The pressure of her fart built and built until her anus puckered and...!

...

Nothing. The firm seal that was her wrinkled asshole was keeping the fart inside. Your heart was pounding as you held your breath still, you needed this girl to fart now. The bowels churned and filled with more hot gassy remnants of her past meals. The colon turned into an organic oven of smell. You couldn't take it anymore, you were about to asphyxiate yourself, and your lungs were screaming for air. Soon your instincts took over: you let go of the air in your lungs and took a huge breath of Cindy's fart.

All your senses exploded at once. The miasma of the girls fart burned at your insides, you had never felt so sick in your life. You had experienced this huge ass fart on you many times before, but those had always been monstrous winds blowing past you. You haven't ever been stuck inside her gas bubble like this, left to permeate within her hot methane and unbelievably foul stench. The only thing you could physically do was writhe on the ground in pain, bending you body in grotesque movements as you howled in anguish. Your screams were drowned out by Cindy's ass grumbling powerfully, and soon more hot bubbles of smell joined your suffering. Your eyes bulged out of your head, stinging for the foul air. All of the thoughts in your head shouted the same thing, echoing one plead over and over again:

"FART! FART DAMMIT FART! FART!"

Pressure continued to build inside Cindy's butt while she slept, her fart kept locked inside by her tightened anus. The bloated feeling in her ass caused discomfort, threatening to disturb her peaceful slumber. Subconsciously she eased the gas along, raising her butt slightly in her sleep. It was pointed upwards, like a cannon ready to fire. Cindy had a cute pouting expression on her face, her brow furrowed as she finally pushed.

"Nnnngh!"

Behind you the backdoor burst open, violently farting the storm bubble out of Cindy's huge ass. The hot smelly eruption vibrated her rectum, causing the walls around you to shake thunderously. The bowels twisted and pumped out her disgusting air. An explosion of pressure pushed you backwards towards the exit. You felt lightheaded from her thick meaty stench, causing you to pass out right when you touched her sputtering asshole. Cindy's massive globular butt cheeks fluttered as she let loose her ham blast, delightfully moaning from the release of pressure.

"Mmmmm..."

Finally expelling the last of her steamy fart, Cindy sighed into her pillow. Her shapely hips lowered back down to her soft mattress, smothering her buns back together. She felt a sense of relief, too lost in her dreams to realize she had just tortured you to hell and back with her careless fart. Her ass was a force to be reckoned with when she wasn't in control. Your body shut down during the blast, rendering you unconscious so you could recover your strength. Did the fart push you all the way out her ass and into her cheeks? Or did her anus clamp shut on you, leaving you stuck, still partway inside her?

Cindy smiled gently, having no idea of your fate.