- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Unaware GTS/shrink" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/action/view/chapter_map/1111112112] I wrote this story with WritingGirl, swapping chapters back and forth as it progressed. Full credit goes to WritingGirl for the chapters they wrote.

 Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. This story also branches off the "Cindy's Inner Desires Story" after Chapter 3. Here's what happenend so far:

-You were with Jen at a restaurant when her friend Cindy showed up. Cindy sat on you and you ended up on the wrong side of her thong, right against her asshole. Jen forgot about you, and the two girls went on with their day, happily shopping for clothes, all the while you had been crushed under Cindy's asshole and farted on. After hours of torment, Cindy goes home and masturbates, cramming you inside her ass with a vibrator, and cums. That's where this story begins...
**** **** **** ****

 

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

The clock clicked by, turning the time to 12:54 am across the bottom corner of her computer. Heaving a large sigh from both her orgasmic bliss, and a mix of disappointment, she rolled her cheeks back to a proper sitting position. Pulling the vibrator free from her smooth thighs, she dropped it on a forgotten t-shirt next to her computer with a grumble. Early responsibilities would be ready to loom over her in just a couple hours, but she was having so much fun! She hadn't felt this pleased in months, and clearly this giantess thing could really get a good reaction out of her nethers. To be honest, she wasn't even sure a man had ever gotten this close to getting her off like this.

You, on the other hand, were in complete torture. The anus had gobbled you up like an appetizer while this ditsy girl was finishing herself. Now instead of being at home by now with your roommate, you had been locked in an eternal battle with this woman's ass all day long. It seemed like tonight, it was ready to finish the war. Despite the smell, a small hope blossomed in your chest when you could still feel your stomach down was free. It may not mean much with the ring of muscle happily clamped down on you, but it still kept your wish alive.

Just as you were ready to start struggling again, you felt the muscle around your face and arms contract, tightening as she moved and settled on her chair. With a strangled gasp, her butt plopped down on the seat, smushing your legs into the curve of her freshly coated pussy. You could feel the juice stick to your legs, throbbing with the aftermath of her masturbation. Without even realizing it, she had your body pinned without a care, glowing with pride at her accomplishment of finding the perfect fetish.

Her massive body shifted, lips squishing into your legs with her ass pulling you along for the ride. You hardly heard her say something as she shut down her browser. She rose from her chair, sending your legs into freefall that swung under you as she got her balance. A small part of you had hoped it would be enough to slip you right out of this woman's ass, but within moments her cheeks clapped together, further sealing your upper body within her. 

Cindy leaned over her computer monitor, trying once again not to feel horny just having the cool air flash across her privates. Shivering, she turned off her tower and grabbed her vibrator before she marched to the bathroom. Without her knowledge, her ass was doing a number on her tiny guest. As she walked, it shook and squeezed him, not allowing him even a centimeter of freedom for his chest.

Comically below her, your legs swung without control. As her body took her huge steps, your world shook, therefore shaking the only 'free' limbs you had left. You would have thought a few times when your foot struck her pussy that she'd notice, but with the juices still flowing down her milky thighs, she didn't seem to register it might be a tiny man instead.

Standing at the sink she washed her vibrator in some water, giving her cheeks a few clenched exercises. It still felt great back there, no doubt the result of her hard work. Once she was satisfied with her cleanliness she strut back to her room, tossing her vibrator in a drawer before she swung her leg up onto the bed to climb in.

It wasn't too odd for her to sleep without underwear, in fact sometimes it was more pleasing that way to just sleep in her big t-shirts. Plopping her ass down on the sheets, she dug out her pillow behind her headboard before she slid to lay down. She laid on her stomach, bending one leg up to allow some air to her privates. How much she had wanted to keep going, she had a lot to do tomorrow, and it could wait just one more night. Almost like she planned it, your body was displayed to the world as her ass cheeks spread apart.

Her anus clamped down on your chest, one leg pinned under one of her pussy's folds while the other could only hang loosely. This was going to be a very long stay with Cindy.