- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

Like a candy treat, you had been swallowed whole, enjoyed by the very hole of hell you'd been fighting against. None of your struggles had done a thing against this woman, except maybe agitate her bowels even more. You slumped down against the slimy walls, knowing the tightly sealed floor under your feet was nearly useless to 'attack.' If she did not show any sign of feeling you on the outside, you doubted she'd show any discomfort now. 

You had moved just in time for Sandra to stand, wrapping her arm around the pole to step up, swinging around it. Her ass clapped closed, smashing you into a tight tube that was far too small to be comfortable. You imagined a test tube of silly goo, and you were the goo. The muscled cheeks fit snug together, making your tunnel impossible to move in, and happily rubbed whatever gunk was pasted on it, onto you instead. You let out a scream of pain as her cheeks clenched, folds rushing in to squeeze you. For just a second, your foot felt the outside world, but one more clench slid you deeper within her.

Sandra couldn't believe how much better she felt with just a bit of released gas. Having dealt with the problem all night, her smile was natural as she swung about on her pole. It was such a relief not to feel so bloated, and now that she didn't, she could comfortably preform more difficult tricks. Without hesitation, she wrapped her legs around the pole. Muscles flexing, she easily climbed the long shining pole until she paused a good 10 feet in the air. The men catcalled and whistled as she arched her back, exposing her undercarriage for anyone who wished to see.

Wiggling her ass, she spread her legs, her thong tightening to the point the elastic had just about enough. Purring at the feel of it against her pussy, she spun around the pole, keeping herself elevated and showing off her long legs. She was nearly horizontal by the end of her spin, muscles tight and precise as she preformed. With the audience preoccupied, she took a peek at the DJ table. 

As expected, there were two men standing on the stage. That meant her set was almost done, and she'd be back scraping up drunk girls from the floor. With the DJ switching, that meant there would was another girl waiting below to preform. Snorting, she decided one final move to leave a good impression on the crowd. If she did well, there would be plenty of tips thrown on the stage for her to come down to. Grinning, she planted her palm against the pole's slick surface. Testing the slip on her palm, she did the same with the other, twisting it around the pole as if she were ready to hug it. Once she was sure of her grip, she twisted with a squeal of excitement, spreading her legs. 

Perched on the pole as if she was ready to do a split on the ceiling, she posed for the crowd beneath her with one last wink.

Your performance was not quite as spectacular. Instead of at least having a chance at being spotted or noticed, you were fighting an inner battle. Once she exposed herself to the crowd, her arching back may have opened her walls up to you, but only allowed anything being held back to come shooting your way. You had been blasted with two more farts before you were smothered again, squashed further inside her as she clenched her asshole. You prayed that this woman, which you first believed to have gone to the bathroom before getting you trapped, didn't rush her bowel movement before you could get her attention.

You could hear the muffled bounce of club music, but you couldn't lose your focus to the grumbles of the working body around you.

Finally when the giantess paused, you managed a sigh. It was over you had actually made it through the performance. Though, once you felt pressure from her cheeks, you gasped just in time to have down, become up. Her cheeks spread, legs stretched, and muscled loosened. With nothing to hold you back, your gateway into the woman opened like a fire pit. You screamed as you slid further inside her, desperately trying to cling to anything your fingers touched.

As expected, all the walls were too slippery, and your descent only stopped when you hit something hard. Terror surrounded you as you realized that with the speed you had traveled, your foot managed to be caught within it...and it had been her long awaited dinner.