- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Before long Cindy was sound asleep. Her body however, still had latent feelings of sexual frustration. Since she stopped masturbating right in the middle of getting herself off, her pussy was still tingling, craving satisfaction. The hot and stuffy mound was dripping juices on her bedsheets, eager to continue.

You could feel her nethers throbbing, her hot smelly anus undulated around you. Trapped from the chest up, you could feel her every heartbeat, every twinge her loins made. Each one squeezed your ribs lovingly, you felt it deep inside like her giant muscles were manually pumping your heart. It was horrible inside her ass, the smell alone made you want to squirm and struggle as hard as you could to get out. Your legs were pathetically dangling outside, between her giant parted buttcheeks. Maybe given enough effort you could anchor your feet against her skin and tug your upper body out of this hellhole, but it was too risky.

"If I start moving now, her ass might feel me and swallow me whole" you thought to yourself.

After experiencing her anal tunnel suck you up from her first orgasm, you wanted to prevent that from happening again at all costs. If you waited it out and endured her asshole for a few hours, you could attempt an escape later, when her body was calmed down.

Cindy was starting to relax. Her slumbering figure had already warmed up her cool crisp bedsheets, using just her body heat. Her muscles began to loosen. Lying on her stomach, the pressure on her belly combined with the spread pose she slept in, made it easy for her to nonchalantly let out a fart. It came out in a short hot burst, blasting you in the face with her steamy rancid smell.

Not expecting a gas bomb, you coughed and choked violently. The terrible smell inside her huge ass multiplied dramatically along with the sharp heat of her anus. You thrashed and kicked, pelting her wet pussy repeatedly with your legs. The tiny sensation on her cooch and the writhing ticklish feeling in her butthole teased the sleeping giantess. Accidentally you jump-kicked her arousal back to where it was before. Cindy was dormant, but her libido certainly wasn't.

Cindy's pussy came back to life with a wet clench. Her mighty asshole gave you a hard squeeze. It was too late for you to play dead now, you needed to get the hell out of there. Clumsily you pushed backwards with your legs and wriggled your shoulders around, trying with all your strength to escape her awakening asshole. The steaming hole tightened around you, hungrily slurping you back in. With slippery palms you tried to push her massive wrinkles apart to give yourself room to escape, but your pathetic struggles were nothing against the giant ass muscles. Without a thought they chomped down on you, sending faint feelings of pleasure to their sleeping owner...

Cindy was having an odd sexy dream, but it was because she was thinking about weird things all day. She dreamt that there really was a tiny man in her underwear all day and he loved it in there. Cindy picked him up and talked to him and he explained that he wanted nothing more than to be inside her big wide ass. Cindy was confused but nothing in this dream seemed to make sense. The tiny man somehow laid her down and spread her legs. He crawled up her pussy, teasing the sensitive lips as he made his way to her butthole. Grabbing the tight wrinkles of her anus he started to worm his way inside. Cindy moaned out loud, the wriggling feeling in her ass felt incredible. Maybe this was what she wanted all along...

You were locked in a tug of war with Cindy's plump butt, while the perverted girl drooled on her pillow. If you didn't escape quick you were going to be pulled completely inside her asshole, stuck up there with her ungodly fart smells and no room to move. She would have no idea that her ass ate you alive, and would wake up and continue her day as normal. The longer you struggled, the more turned on her ass got and the harder it would pull you in. You were just making her more and more horny, giving her asshole time to chew on you like you were a tough steak.

The sight must have looked hilarious. A hot young girl sleeping with her thick ass cheeks spread apart, completely overpowering the tiny pair of legs kicking away at her exposed asshole. The hot sticky walls of her bunghole smothered your chest and face as it pulsated. Every time you tried to breathe you either got a mouthful of her leftover fart gas or a gross blob of anal slime. The puckered hole tried to get a grip to slurp up your waist, but you were too slippery with a mix of your sweat, her sweat, her anal fluids, and the vaginal juices that rained on your earlier.

The giant girl moaned and you felt her huge body begin to move.

"Did...? Did I wake her up?" you thought. Maybe she was woken up by your flailing down where the sun don't shine and was going to check it out.

Cindy's hand was definitely coming towards you, but not exactly where you wanted it to be. Still asleep, but incredibly turned on, her body shifted and she unceremoniously raised her huge ass up in the air. Her arm extended under her smooth belly, reaching her fingers out to rub her delicate, volatile pussy. She was masturbating in her sleep! Her fingers went to work right away, rubbing and stroking her flush red lips as well as giving some love to her hardening clit. The hot sex spasmed and flexed, so very happy to finally get the attention it had been needing. Her repressed cunt smacked its lips on her fingers and her tight anus mimicked the joyful contracting motions.

Her heartbeat grew faster and you could tell from the disgusting noises in her bowels that something was making her pussy stir. You pictured her as she was now, fast asleep but sloppily fingering herself. Her nipples grew hard against the bedsheets and her body was with dripping with sweat. She dreamed of happy fun times, panting into her pillow without a care in the world as her hungry, voracious ass devoured a very unlucky man.

"Why?! Why does this have to happen to me?!" you screamed in frustration, your voice echoing down the shit-filled hallway that was her colon.

Before she had started fingering, her ass had only been holding on to you, grabbing you lightly to keep you from escaping. Now it was full-on tightening around your chest, clenching down unbearably hard until you felt like you were going to be divided in two. The anus loved the feeling of you inside its folds. The hard meaty surface of your body felt like a dick, or even the best butt plug in the world. It made Cindy pussy more wet, to the point that it was drooling hot juices down her knuckles and onto the white bedsheets. The asshole throbbed and throbbed and soaked your upper torso. How long could you keep gasping in her humid smelly air? How much longer would her fingers pound her pussy until she finally came?

Then you felt something brush up against your legs. Your lower body, still stuck outside, and deep in her sweaty ass crack, was being hesitantly prodded by an unknown force. Cindy's other hand had come to join the first, attracted by the deep ticklings coming from inside her ass. Her curious digits poked at you, uselessly you tried to kick them away. Her finger slammed down hard on the strange itch coming from her asshole, impacting you straight on your ass. The anus eagerly gobbled you up, swallowing you up to your waist. You couldn't believe it. She was totally sleeping, but her body was doing all the work of stuffing you inside her asshole. The finger slammed you in again, this time cramming your legs in all the way up to your ankles.

You screamed and screamed but no help was coming. The wet hole was quivering around your body, ready to take you in deep. The finger plunged inside with you and pushed, trying to relieve its owner of whatever this anal itch was. It shoved your face past the hard tight anus and slid it across the raw puffy meat of her rectum. Dragging your face across the anal walls made your jaw cram open and your teeth scrape across the floor, filling your mouth with clear foul anal slime. It made you cry.

Cindy moaned again as her finger pounded you more, stuffing you further inside her rank tunnel. Soon the puffy dripping walls of her colon completely enveloped your tiny body. Through the membrane of her flesh you felt her other fingers stirring up and ramming the g-spot of her pussy. You were squeezed in a loving goopy embrace, powerless to do anything as Cindy got off.

The finger kept feeding you to her booty until it couldn't feel the itch anymore. It felt around the walls of her anus, searching the sticky pucker for any sign of you, and then pulled itself out. For a brief instant you saw a small beam of light come from her gaping asshole, until it clenched tight and locked you inside the darkness. The steamy environment of her bowels felt your presence and were only growing more horny by the second. The hot walls pulsated rhythmically, slathering frothy lines of slime on your back and forcing more fetid air in your lungs. You felt her move again, everything was shaking. Something big was going to happen soon, you could tell.