- Text Size +

*This part of the chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

Even in her swimming thoughts, Ashley could not deny that whatever was rearing her on was getting the better of her. Between the alcohol, and her arousal, she was past cloud nine and probably floating somewhere over cloud twenty. Words were hard to understand, but thankfully her brain had just enough left to be able to understand part of what people were conveying to her. Without more than a few slurred words to her friend, she stumbled her way into the bathroom.

It was a good thing there was no line, because at this point she would have just found a wall to finish herself off with. Bursting into the first stall she set her eyes on, she sat fully clothed onto the toilet, one hand upon her breast, and one on her snatch. With clothes as thin as she was wearing, and how wet both her sweat and lady liquid made her, it felt like nearly nothing was separating her hands from her skin. 

The muscles around you never let up, squeezing tighter and tighter until you were sure that you'd pop under the pressure. As soon as she spread her legs, you were dumped head first into a large pool of slime. You couldn't stop the disgust as you lifted your head out of it, already feeling it stick to you. You didn't even have a chance to try and wipe your face off before the muscled walls closed in on you like a hungry bear. Squishing your limbs into any fold that would fit, it clamped you in her walls, chewing on you as loud moans rocked around you. 

Ashley's fingers were coated with cum, easily lubricating anything it touched and easily taking a very tiny man captive. Between the dancing, and your struggles deep within her, it didn't take long before her head fell back with one final moan toward the ceiling. Almost like a wet slide, you were thrown forward. Your mouth clamped shut, and you prayed that you made it out of this woman, if not, you weren't sure if you could make it past another play session like this.

*This part of the chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

Ashley pulled her fingers out of her pussy and used them to rapidly stroke her clit, her wet digits providing excellent lubrication to the already-throbbing nub. With her hand out of the way you saw light, the exit of her pulsating fuckhole shrinking and enlarging rhythmically. You barely made it out in time, the cumming pussy muscles lurched your body forward and spat you out of the vagina, just before her lips clamped shut with one final seize of pleasure. You plopped down on the cold bathroom floor with a splattering of female juices, just in time to hear Ashley's cry of sexual bliss.

"Ngaaaahh!! Ahhnn..." she moaned, squirting a little pee out onto the bathroom floor around you.

That was incredible, she thought, but something felt off. The yummy tingling sensation Ashley felt in her cooch felt like it disappeared, right when she came. She wanted to clench her pussy on it and feel it tickle her insides. Now she just felt a little unsatisfied. In her confused drunken state she figured maybe if she kept going it would come back, and so she started her masturbation back up again. Giving her hard nipples a good squeeze she plunged her already-wet fingers back into her pussy for round two.

You were trying to wipe the gooey girl slime off your body when you heard the distinct sounds of the giantess shlicking up above. The memories of her snatch still ringing in your mind, you ran away, out of instinctual fear. You didn't want to be anywhere near this crazy girl, she had nearly drowned you in her horny cunt. Her sexy moans terrified you as you sprinted away, and you ended up slipping multiple times due to your dripping wet legs.

You darted over to the adjacent stall for safety. Still looking behind yourself, you saw the girls feet hovering above the floor, her toes curled with the pleasure she was giving herself. You were so distracted with the past that you didn't even look forward to see where you were going, and you tripped over a giant piece of string on the floor.