- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

The outside roar of the club was gone, and was instead replaced by the loud sloppy squishing sounds of your captress' insides. Sure, you could still faintly hear the hum of people and the dull thumping sound of a distant beat, but it was mostly, if not all but drowned out by the sticky clenching of this girls powerful cooch muscles. With every pump of her heartbeat the red walls undulated and throbbed. More and more did her juicy secretions crawl over your body and leak into your ears. Your tiny body was caked in her fluids and it felt disgusting. As arousing as a giant steamy pussy seemed, being taken advantage of and essentially raped by this drunken girl did nothing to quell your rising anger.

Ashley was happily enjoying whatever was going on down under her skirt, playfully poking at her nethers with a lopsided smile on her face. It was only when she felt a friendly tug on her shoulder did she shift her attention elsewhere. Faye wanted to go dancing and was pulling on Ashley to come along with her. She was at the point of inebriation where she couldn't understand all the words Faye was saying, but she was sure she heard "dance" and "go" in there somewhere. Stumbling along, Ashley followed, obnoxiously bumping into several strangers on the way. When she finally made it to the dance floor proper, Faye was already going at it, and Ashley joined in with her arms in the air.

"Woooooo~" she yelled out, enjoying herself.

Ashley was no superstar, but she knew some sexy dance moves of her own. She was a master of wiggling her hips, her shining mini skirt became a flurry of erotic thrusts and swaying. Her motions were sloppier than usual because of the alcohol, but it didn't seem like any of the guys watching could tell the difference. She felt excited, both from the attention and the stirring feeling going on in her pussy. With every waggle she gave, a pleasurable stroke from her vagina gave back, only encouraging her to dance harder. Soon she was dripping on the dance floor, some of it sweat yes, but most of it from the warm drooling lips between her legs.

There was no way for you to know she was dancing, but you clearly felt some sort of wild movement take hold of you. Multiple surges of inertia made your stomach churn with every time she moved her hips, and they were only getting faster and faster. The way Ashley shook her ass was dizzying, and the humid musky interior wasn't helping. Each rocking sweep of her butt made you slide up and down her slippery wet hallway, eliciting that same sensation of a dick thrusting in and out. Her pussy gushed with pleasure and coated you in a fresh batch of girl lube. The taste was all over your tongue and mouth, it was both runny and hot.

The whole gooey canal of her pussy was blazing hot. You thought being stuck under her oozing lips was bad, but deep inside her sweltering vagina was like being trapped inside an oven. The puffy walls grew stickier and hornier, eagerly squeezing you in a wet embrace. Your sliding against her walls was turning her on more every second, until it reached the point that her sensitive muscles clenched down on you. Ashley bit her lips dancing as her pussy spasmed, the small man in her vagina was feeding her delights like she had never felt before.

You had finally had it. You couldn't stand being abused by this woman any more. Your body was beaten and battered and your rage had hit its peak. You were past the point of reason. This girl's pussy wanted to feel you so badly? Fine, she could have all the "you" she can handle! In a fury you began to thrash about, kicking and punching and biting everywhere within your reach. You clawed at her lumpy folds and jabbed your foot into the puffy walls. The tender sex quivered and began constricting you but this time you wouldn't have it. With your elbows you dug into the soft meat and wrenched her walls back apart. It felt good to fight her back, cathartic even, but to Ashley it felt even better.

The dancing girl was unable to stifle it any longer, and with a gaping mouth she let out a deep sexual moan. Her outburst was lost to the loud beat of the music however, not even Faye had heard it. Ashley's dancing was becoming more and more stilted as the tingling in her pussy increased and the alcohol was making her feel like she had two left feet. In a stroke of bad luck she slipped, coincidentally on a small puddle of her own juices. She went crashing down onto the dance floor, landing right on her ass. Normally a fall like that would hurt, but Ashley just sat there as her eyes rolled back in bliss. Whatever she was feeling in her vagina had just been crammed against her g-spot.

The impact sent you shooting up her cunt, slamming into a hard wall of muscle. Everything went still for a moment before rippling hot flesh came squeezing you from every direction. You continued to try and fight back but this time her pussy wasn't playing around. The sexual organ was determined to squeeze the life out of you, implementing any means as it prepared itself for orgasm. You shouted back into the collapsing walls, uselessly wriggling as you were pounded against the sensitive g-spot. The giantesses clit twitched for attention outside, while inside a cascade of frothy slime enveloped you. The woman's heightened arousal made her excretions thicker and more viscous, it hung to your body like a web of warm honey. It was so thick that you could practically chew it inside your mouth, like gum, all the while her pussy was chewing you.

Faye pulled Ashley up from the floor, a thread of leaking juice stretched to her butt from the ground before snapping. Faye asked her friend if she was okay buy Ashley was in such a woozy state of mind that she couldn't quite understand. Her cute head was spinning in circles from nearly cumming in public. She wanted to keep going.

"Uuhh, yeah-I'm yeah. I'm gonna bathroom now. Doing good." she mumbled before walking off to the same bathroom as before. Luckily there was no line this time around and she could stumble herself into a stall right away.